Hoffbrau Haus upgrading to even better polka music
NEWPORT, KY - The Hoffbrau Haus in Northern Kentucky known for its lively German polka music will soon transform its music playlist into a noticeably improved assortment of German polka music. Owners of the popular establishment say low quality polka songs such as, "Icht Bien Der Frau" will be replaced with higher quality polkas such as "Der Freibenhecht Zeiben Schuft".
Owners would like customers to know they will never again be subjected to songs like "Muchen Breunn Drie Finf" or "Lieben Zinter Schluben Dost". Instead patrons will be treated to more prestigious selections including the ever popular "Das Zeiben Schlecter Grushtoff".
- Last subscriber to Cincinnati Enquirer print edition enters hospice
- Zoo cracks down on deadbeat Zoo baby daddies.
- Convicted former Enron CEO announces plans to make convicted former Tyco CEO his bitch.
- Armed guards protect last piece of unstolen copper in Cincinnati
- Line for breakfast at FirstWatch finally dips below seven weeks
- Charlie Rose Show ratings unchanged when network accidentally airs footage of empty set.