Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
CINCINNATI - The Gorilla Glue company warned retailers this week to expect product shipping delays this holiday season due to limited availability of the productís key ingredient dead gorillas. The manufacturer located on Redbank Road explained the growing season for gorillas this year was stunted due to unfortunate rain forest weather shifts that impacted the gorilla food source. Gorilla harvesting is expected to increase next year allowing a return to profitability in businesses that depend on dead gorillas as the primary raw material.
- Chipotle Tortilla Press now available as home exercise machine
- Crossroads dominates local fake church market
- City of Cincinnati scraps streetcar plan in favor of Ark construction
- New Pope taking leave of absence to launch new blog at SXSW
- Procter & Gamble launches Single Tooth Whitestrips in Kentucky
- CVG expands service to Lunken Airport