Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
CINCINNATI - The Gorilla Glue company warned retailers this week to expect product shipping delays this holiday season due to limited availability of the product’s key ingredient dead gorillas. The manufacturer located on Redbank Road explained the growing season for gorillas this year was stunted due to unfortunate rain forest weather shifts that impacted the gorilla food source. Gorilla harvesting is expected to increase next year allowing a return to profitability in businesses that depend on dead gorillas as the primary raw material.
- Charlie Rose Show ratings unchanged when network accidentally airs footage of empty set.
- New Jesus statue stuck in Wapakoneta McDonald’s drive thru en route to Monroe
- Underground drug ring busted in Hyde Park nursing home
- Dick in a Smaller Box available for undersized men
- National self-esteem convention not good enough
- City of Cincinnati scraps streetcar plan in favor of Ark construction