Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
CINCINNATI - The Gorilla Glue company warned retailers this week to expect product shipping delays this holiday season due to limited availability of the productís key ingredient dead gorillas. The manufacturer located on Redbank Road explained the growing season for gorillas this year was stunted due to unfortunate rain forest weather shifts that impacted the gorilla food source. Gorilla harvesting is expected to increase next year allowing a return to profitability in businesses that depend on dead gorillas as the primary raw material.
- Florence Mall Santa disfigured in meth lab explosion
- New parking revenue will pay for museum honoring great moments in Cincinnati parking history
- Cincinnati criminals consider offers to relocate to Detroit
- Purple People Bridge Climb replaced by Purple People Bridge Climb Museum
- Douche bags praise Starbucks price cuts
- Government seeks new healthcare overhaul after debut of KFC Double Down sandwich