Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
CINCINNATI - The Gorilla Glue company warned retailers this week to expect product shipping delays this holiday season due to limited availability of the productís key ingredient dead gorillas. The manufacturer located on Redbank Road explained the growing season for gorillas this year was stunted due to unfortunate rain forest weather shifts that impacted the gorilla food source. Gorilla harvesting is expected to increase next year allowing a return to profitability in businesses that depend on dead gorillas as the primary raw material.
- Cincinnati hookers offered makeovers by Horseshoe Casino
- Chipotle Tortilla Press now available as home exercise machine
- Panera boasts most extensive bread-oriented art collection in U.S.
- Douche bags praise Starbucks price cuts
- Procter & Gamble launches Single Tooth Whitestrips in Kentucky
- Brent Spence bridge to be replaced by Ludlow built rope swing