Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
CINCINNATI - The Gorilla Glue company warned retailers this week to expect product shipping delays this holiday season due to limited availability of the productís key ingredient dead gorillas. The manufacturer located on Redbank Road explained the growing season for gorillas this year was stunted due to unfortunate rain forest weather shifts that impacted the gorilla food source. Gorilla harvesting is expected to increase next year allowing a return to profitability in businesses that depend on dead gorillas as the primary raw material.
- Cinnabon customer first human to develop type III diabetes
- Purple People Bridge Climb replaced by Purple People Bridge Climb Museum
- CBS comes to terms with TIme Warner Cable after 3 weeks on hold with customer service
- STUDY: 91% of blogger avatars too flattering
- Jeff Ruby takes out full-page ad criticizing Rachel Maddow for male gender denial
- Wreckage of missing airliner found in CNN basement