Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
CINCINNATI - The Gorilla Glue company warned retailers this week to expect product shipping delays this holiday season due to limited availability of the productís key ingredient dead gorillas. The manufacturer located on Redbank Road explained the growing season for gorillas this year was stunted due to unfortunate rain forest weather shifts that impacted the gorilla food source. Gorilla harvesting is expected to increase next year allowing a return to profitability in businesses that depend on dead gorillas as the primary raw material.
- Gnomes uncertain how to count selves in Census
- SNOW EMERGENCY: Area girlfriends unable to return stuffed Valentineís bears to CVS
- McRib's return bolsters US sodium content by 500%
- Cinnabon customer first human to develop type III diabetes
- Time Warner Cable works for an entire evening in local home.
- Dominoís Pizza driver robbed, forced to eat own pizza