Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
CINCINNATI - The Gorilla Glue company warned retailers this week to expect product shipping delays this holiday season due to limited availability of the productís key ingredient dead gorillas. The manufacturer located on Redbank Road explained the growing season for gorillas this year was stunted due to unfortunate rain forest weather shifts that impacted the gorilla food source. Gorilla harvesting is expected to increase next year allowing a return to profitability in businesses that depend on dead gorillas as the primary raw material.
- Chia Pets often euthanized after novelty wears off
- International Star Registry runs out of stars, launches International Grain of Sand Registry.
- Miami University offers self-tanning curriculum
- Escaped butterflies from Krohn Conservatory terrorize Mt. Adams
- Gap t-shirt becomes vintage 48 hours after leaving Taiwan factory.
- America's ice sculptures melting at alarming rate