Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
CINCINNATI - The Gorilla Glue company warned retailers this week to expect product shipping delays this holiday season due to limited availability of the productís key ingredient dead gorillas. The manufacturer located on Redbank Road explained the growing season for gorillas this year was stunted due to unfortunate rain forest weather shifts that impacted the gorilla food source. Gorilla harvesting is expected to increase next year allowing a return to profitability in businesses that depend on dead gorillas as the primary raw material.
- Delta uses baggage fees to expand lost luggage routes
- Country Day students learn importance of appearing to give back
- Engineers plan Central Parkway Ironic Beard Lane
- Lakota school district students well prepared for West Chesterís many dishwasher jobs
- Internet eliminates third shift to reduce costs
- Preparing for prison life, Martha Stewart makes elegant improvements to prison uniform.