Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
CINCINNATI - The Gorilla Glue company warned retailers this week to expect product shipping delays this holiday season due to limited availability of the productís key ingredient dead gorillas. The manufacturer located on Redbank Road explained the growing season for gorillas this year was stunted due to unfortunate rain forest weather shifts that impacted the gorilla food source. Gorilla harvesting is expected to increase next year allowing a return to profitability in businesses that depend on dead gorillas as the primary raw material.
- Authorities learn Lifelock CEO is imposter
- Starbucks strip mall nears completion
- Delta Airlines hires extra holiday workers to lose luggage
- Fountain Square video screen to begin showing gunfire instant replay
- Cincinnati Zoo sells Baby Giraffe naming rights to P&G
- Now busy professionals don't have to call OnStar directly.