Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
CINCINNATI - The Gorilla Glue company warned retailers this week to expect product shipping delays this holiday season due to limited availability of the productís key ingredient dead gorillas. The manufacturer located on Redbank Road explained the growing season for gorillas this year was stunted due to unfortunate rain forest weather shifts that impacted the gorilla food source. Gorilla harvesting is expected to increase next year allowing a return to profitability in businesses that depend on dead gorillas as the primary raw material.
- Miami University offers self-tanning curriculum
- SNOW EMERGENCY: Area girlfriends unable to return stuffed Valentineís bears to CVS
- Halloween tour of Zanesville Pet Cemetery offers extended hours
- Delta purchased for 8 billion frequent flyer points
- Joel Osteen purchases Catholicism in time for Easter
- Hudepohl smokestack to be relocated at sight of Gamble House