Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
CINCINNATI - The Gorilla Glue company warned retailers this week to expect product shipping delays this holiday season due to limited availability of the productís key ingredient dead gorillas. The manufacturer located on Redbank Road explained the growing season for gorillas this year was stunted due to unfortunate rain forest weather shifts that impacted the gorilla food source. Gorilla harvesting is expected to increase next year allowing a return to profitability in businesses that depend on dead gorillas as the primary raw material.
- Krohn Conservatory reports dismal ringtone sales
- Google store helps locate eBay store
- Jeff Ruby sells Waterfront restaurant to BB Riverboats
- Gnomes uncertain how to count selves in Census
- Kroger sales down 13% from lack of winter hysteria
- CVG meth lab goes unnoticed for six years