Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
CINCINNATI - The Gorilla Glue company warned retailers this week to expect product shipping delays this holiday season due to limited availability of the productís key ingredient dead gorillas. The manufacturer located on Redbank Road explained the growing season for gorillas this year was stunted due to unfortunate rain forest weather shifts that impacted the gorilla food source. Gorilla harvesting is expected to increase next year allowing a return to profitability in businesses that depend on dead gorillas as the primary raw material.
- Consumers already forming line for cheaper, upgraded next generation iPad
- Water fowl assist in cleanup of Dawn dishwashing liquid tanker spill
- Joel Osteen purchases Catholicism in time for Easter
- Trendy suburb built inside IKEA store
- Ground-breaking Coke innovations continue to rock cola world.
- Margaritaville men's rooms feature lawn instead of urinals