Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
CINCINNATI - The Gorilla Glue company warned retailers this week to expect product shipping delays this holiday season due to limited availability of the productís key ingredient dead gorillas. The manufacturer located on Redbank Road explained the growing season for gorillas this year was stunted due to unfortunate rain forest weather shifts that impacted the gorilla food source. Gorilla harvesting is expected to increase next year allowing a return to profitability in businesses that depend on dead gorillas as the primary raw material.
- Bullet holes in J. Alexander's restaurant declared official tourist attraction.
- UDF fruit juice slowly evaporating since 1994
- Miami University offers self-tanning curriculum
- SNOW EMERGENCY: Area girlfriends unable to return stuffed Valentineís bears to CVS
- Kmart closings leave thousands of filthy, uncooperative employees jobless
- Preparing for prison life, Martha Stewart makes elegant improvements to prison uniform.