Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
CINCINNATI - The Gorilla Glue company warned retailers this week to expect product shipping delays this holiday season due to limited availability of the productís key ingredient dead gorillas. The manufacturer located on Redbank Road explained the growing season for gorillas this year was stunted due to unfortunate rain forest weather shifts that impacted the gorilla food source. Gorilla harvesting is expected to increase next year allowing a return to profitability in businesses that depend on dead gorillas as the primary raw material.
- Delta purchased for 8 billion frequent flyer points
- Yacht club waste dumped in Ohio River. Hooters waste battered, fried, sold to happy customers
- O.J. Simpson vows to find the arsonist responsible for Jeff Ruby restaurant fire
- Cincinnati gives Willie Nelson million dollar grant to open restaurant at Banks
- Douche bags praise Starbucks price cuts
- Kroger sales down 13% from lack of winter hysteria