Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
CINCINNATI - The Gorilla Glue company warned retailers this week to expect product shipping delays this holiday season due to limited availability of the productís key ingredient dead gorillas. The manufacturer located on Redbank Road explained the growing season for gorillas this year was stunted due to unfortunate rain forest weather shifts that impacted the gorilla food source. Gorilla harvesting is expected to increase next year allowing a return to profitability in businesses that depend on dead gorillas as the primary raw material.
- Corpse found wrapped in KEEP CINCINNATI BEAUTIFUL banner
- Annual Telemarketer Awards rudely interrupted with attractive Visa card offer.
- Multi-county pumpkin empire now a fading dream
- Jeff Ruby sells Waterfront restaurant to BB Riverboats
- Parking lot Sno Castle empire efficiently converted to Christmas tree empire
- Media examines how media has examined the examination of the media