Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
CINCINNATI - The Gorilla Glue company warned retailers this week to expect product shipping delays this holiday season due to limited availability of the productís key ingredient dead gorillas. The manufacturer located on Redbank Road explained the growing season for gorillas this year was stunted due to unfortunate rain forest weather shifts that impacted the gorilla food source. Gorilla harvesting is expected to increase next year allowing a return to profitability in businesses that depend on dead gorillas as the primary raw material.
- Shares of Facebook stock available at Big Lots
- Jeff Ruby takes out full-page ad criticizing Rachel Maddow for male gender denial
- FRUIT OUTRAGE: Colombian terrorists celebrate lifetime supply of bananas
- White House asks manager of Oakley Fat Burger to step down
- Cincinnati snowplows prepare for busy July
- Crossroads dominates local fake church market