Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
CINCINNATI - The Gorilla Glue company warned retailers this week to expect product shipping delays this holiday season due to limited availability of the product’s key ingredient dead gorillas. The manufacturer located on Redbank Road explained the growing season for gorillas this year was stunted due to unfortunate rain forest weather shifts that impacted the gorilla food source. Gorilla harvesting is expected to increase next year allowing a return to profitability in businesses that depend on dead gorillas as the primary raw material.
- Cincinnati gives Willie Nelson million dollar grant to open restaurant at Banks
- BP asks oil-soaked birds to return oil at authorized reclamation centers
- Delta purchased for 8 billion frequent flyer points
- Popular Sunshine Skillet® breakfast served at Bob Evans' funeral
- Hudepohl smokestack to be relocated at sight of Gamble House
- Maria Bartiromo’s looks plummet over 40% in 2008