Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
CINCINNATI - The Gorilla Glue company warned retailers this week to expect product shipping delays this holiday season due to limited availability of the productís key ingredient dead gorillas. The manufacturer located on Redbank Road explained the growing season for gorillas this year was stunted due to unfortunate rain forest weather shifts that impacted the gorilla food source. Gorilla harvesting is expected to increase next year allowing a return to profitability in businesses that depend on dead gorillas as the primary raw material.
- Drunks vote on new Ohio DUI license plate designs
- New Brent Spence bridge plan: no exits from Downtown Cincinnati to Lexington
- Cincinnati Bell conference call loses connection during Verizon sale talks
- Ousted GM CEO appointed top position at AIG
- Purple People Bridge Climb replaced by Purple People Bridge Climb Museum
- Area traffic still clogged from St. Patrickís Day DUI checkpoints