Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
CINCINNATI - The Gorilla Glue company warned retailers this week to expect product shipping delays this holiday season due to limited availability of the productís key ingredient dead gorillas. The manufacturer located on Redbank Road explained the growing season for gorillas this year was stunted due to unfortunate rain forest weather shifts that impacted the gorilla food source. Gorilla harvesting is expected to increase next year allowing a return to profitability in businesses that depend on dead gorillas as the primary raw material.
- Cincinnati sees huge influx of hookers before World Choir Games
- Jeff Ruby takes out full-page ad criticizing Rachel Maddow for male gender denial
- International Star Registry runs out of stars, launches International Grain of Sand Registry.
- Hacker inadvertently designs malicious virus that corrects most Microsoft bugs.
- CBS comes to terms with TIme Warner Cable after 3 weeks on hold with customer service
- STUDY: 91% of blogger avatars too flattering