Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
CINCINNATI - The Gorilla Glue company warned retailers this week to expect product shipping delays this holiday season due to limited availability of the productís key ingredient dead gorillas. The manufacturer located on Redbank Road explained the growing season for gorillas this year was stunted due to unfortunate rain forest weather shifts that impacted the gorilla food source. Gorilla harvesting is expected to increase next year allowing a return to profitability in businesses that depend on dead gorillas as the primary raw material.
- Douche bags praise Starbucks price cuts
- Last subscriber to Cincinnati Enquirer print edition enters hospice
- Girl Scout Cookie feeding-tube boosts profits
- UDF fruit juice slowly evaporating since 1994
- Gnomes uncertain how to count selves in Census
- Halloween Express announces sweeping layoffs again