Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
CINCINNATI - The Gorilla Glue company warned retailers this week to expect product shipping delays this holiday season due to limited availability of the productís key ingredient dead gorillas. The manufacturer located on Redbank Road explained the growing season for gorillas this year was stunted due to unfortunate rain forest weather shifts that impacted the gorilla food source. Gorilla harvesting is expected to increase next year allowing a return to profitability in businesses that depend on dead gorillas as the primary raw material.
- Hudepohl smokestack to be relocated at sight of Gamble House
- Streetcar tracks on sale at City of Cincinnati Black Friday sale
- Apple watch includes app that releases Axe Body Spray
- Cincinnati media advises potential rioters on best tactics for coverage
- Streetcar crew graduates from Brandery 2014 class while working nearby
- Margaritaville men's rooms feature lawn instead of urinals