Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
CINCINNATI - The Gorilla Glue company warned retailers this week to expect product shipping delays this holiday season due to limited availability of the productís key ingredient dead gorillas. The manufacturer located on Redbank Road explained the growing season for gorillas this year was stunted due to unfortunate rain forest weather shifts that impacted the gorilla food source. Gorilla harvesting is expected to increase next year allowing a return to profitability in businesses that depend on dead gorillas as the primary raw material.
- US Government receives credit card offer from Evendale Credit Union
- SNOW EMERGENCY: Area girlfriends unable to return stuffed Valentineís bears to CVS
- White House asks manager of Oakley Fat Burger to step down
- BP asks oil-soaked birds to return oil at authorized reclamation centers
- Group opposes demolition of all buildings within I-275 loop
- Fiat offers free Chrysler dealership with every car purchase