Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
CINCINNATI - The Gorilla Glue company warned retailers this week to expect product shipping delays this holiday season due to limited availability of the productís key ingredient dead gorillas. The manufacturer located on Redbank Road explained the growing season for gorillas this year was stunted due to unfortunate rain forest weather shifts that impacted the gorilla food source. Gorilla harvesting is expected to increase next year allowing a return to profitability in businesses that depend on dead gorillas as the primary raw material.
- Amazon Kindle named top gift for spouses out of ideas
- Mulch wars heating up between global petroleum conglomerates.
- India outsources call-center jobs to Detroit
- Local Police confused and alarmed by governmentís Donut Call list.
- Drunks vote on new Ohio DUI license plate designs
- New parking revenue will pay for museum honoring great moments in Cincinnati parking history