Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
CINCINNATI - The Gorilla Glue company warned retailers this week to expect product shipping delays this holiday season due to limited availability of the productís key ingredient dead gorillas. The manufacturer located on Redbank Road explained the growing season for gorillas this year was stunted due to unfortunate rain forest weather shifts that impacted the gorilla food source. Gorilla harvesting is expected to increase next year allowing a return to profitability in businesses that depend on dead gorillas as the primary raw material.
- Struggling retailers welcome holiday shoplifters
- News from the Pearly Gates: Al Davis and Carl Lindner find little to talk about
- Cincinnati Bell conference call loses connection during Verizon sale talks
- India outsources call-center jobs to Detroit
- Starbucks price hike includes fee for handwritten name on cup
- Bullet holes in J. Alexander's restaurant declared official tourist attraction.