Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
CINCINNATI - The Gorilla Glue company warned retailers this week to expect product shipping delays this holiday season due to limited availability of the product’s key ingredient dead gorillas. The manufacturer located on Redbank Road explained the growing season for gorillas this year was stunted due to unfortunate rain forest weather shifts that impacted the gorilla food source. Gorilla harvesting is expected to increase next year allowing a return to profitability in businesses that depend on dead gorillas as the primary raw material.
- Authorities learn Lifelock CEO is imposter
- Cincinnati gives Willie Nelson million dollar grant to open restaurant at Banks
- Gap t-shirt becomes vintage 48 hours after leaving Taiwan factory.
- Area traffic still clogged from St. Patrick’s Day DUI checkpoints
- Now busy professionals don't have to call OnStar directly.
- Shares of Facebook stock available at Big Lots