Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
CINCINNATI - The Gorilla Glue company warned retailers this week to expect product shipping delays this holiday season due to limited availability of the productís key ingredient dead gorillas. The manufacturer located on Redbank Road explained the growing season for gorillas this year was stunted due to unfortunate rain forest weather shifts that impacted the gorilla food source. Gorilla harvesting is expected to increase next year allowing a return to profitability in businesses that depend on dead gorillas as the primary raw material.
- Zoo cracks down on deadbeat Zoo baby daddies.
- Cincinnati gives Willie Nelson million dollar grant to open restaurant at Banks
- New Brent Spence bridge plan: no exits from Downtown Cincinnati to Lexington
- SNOW EMERGENCY: Area girlfriends unable to return stuffed Valentineís bears to CVS
- Downtown parking meters now equipped with loan officers
- Rumpke landfill odor cancels out Price Hill stench