Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
CINCINNATI - The Gorilla Glue company warned retailers this week to expect product shipping delays this holiday season due to limited availability of the productís key ingredient dead gorillas. The manufacturer located on Redbank Road explained the growing season for gorillas this year was stunted due to unfortunate rain forest weather shifts that impacted the gorilla food source. Gorilla harvesting is expected to increase next year allowing a return to profitability in businesses that depend on dead gorillas as the primary raw material.
- Convicted former Enron CEO announces plans to make convicted former Tyco CEO his bitch.
- Toby Keithís restaurant leads way in toothless cuisine
- Now busy professionals don't have to call OnStar directly.
- Authorities learn Lifelock CEO is imposter
- Government study states the internet is mostly to blame for the proliferation of web porn.
- BP works to clean oil spill, makes no promises on station restrooms