Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
CINCINNATI - The Gorilla Glue company warned retailers this week to expect product shipping delays this holiday season due to limited availability of the productís key ingredient dead gorillas. The manufacturer located on Redbank Road explained the growing season for gorillas this year was stunted due to unfortunate rain forest weather shifts that impacted the gorilla food source. Gorilla harvesting is expected to increase next year allowing a return to profitability in businesses that depend on dead gorillas as the primary raw material.
- Retailers announce thirty whore shopping days until Halloween
- Cincinnati Enquirer announces new palm-size version
- Local gangs integrate CinWeekly logo in gang graffiti
- Santaís reindeer replaced with hydrogen fuel cells
- Wreckage of missing airliner found in CNN basement
- Man Sets Record for Time Spent at Vending Machine