Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
CINCINNATI - The Gorilla Glue company warned retailers this week to expect product shipping delays this holiday season due to limited availability of the product’s key ingredient dead gorillas. The manufacturer located on Redbank Road explained the growing season for gorillas this year was stunted due to unfortunate rain forest weather shifts that impacted the gorilla food source. Gorilla harvesting is expected to increase next year allowing a return to profitability in businesses that depend on dead gorillas as the primary raw material.
- Maria Bartiromo’s looks plummet over 40% in 2008
- Halloween Express announces sweeping layoffs again
- Neighbors object to Wal-Mart Space Station
- Lakota school district students well prepared for West Chester’s many dishwasher jobs
- Zoo cracks down on deadbeat Zoo baby daddies.
- New parking revenue will pay for museum honoring great moments in Cincinnati parking history