Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
CINCINNATI - The Gorilla Glue company warned retailers this week to expect product shipping delays this holiday season due to limited availability of the productís key ingredient dead gorillas. The manufacturer located on Redbank Road explained the growing season for gorillas this year was stunted due to unfortunate rain forest weather shifts that impacted the gorilla food source. Gorilla harvesting is expected to increase next year allowing a return to profitability in businesses that depend on dead gorillas as the primary raw material.
- National self-esteem convention not good enough
- Tom unhappy with new Facebook design
- Purple People Bridge Climb replaced by Purple People Bridge Climb Museum
- Shares of GM stock recycled as Buick floor mats
- Mayan credit card debt soars as end of the world nears
- Maria Bartiromoís looks plummet over 40% in 2008