Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
CINCINNATI - The Gorilla Glue company warned retailers this week to expect product shipping delays this holiday season due to limited availability of the productís key ingredient dead gorillas. The manufacturer located on Redbank Road explained the growing season for gorillas this year was stunted due to unfortunate rain forest weather shifts that impacted the gorilla food source. Gorilla harvesting is expected to increase next year allowing a return to profitability in businesses that depend on dead gorillas as the primary raw material.
- Armed guards protect last piece of unstolen copper in Cincinnati
- Lakota school district students well prepared for West Chesterís many dishwasher jobs
- Popular Sunshine Skilletģ breakfast served at Bob Evans' funeral
- Boss gets strange looks after telling workers he is in love with them
- UDF fruit juice slowly evaporating since 1994
- Multi-county pumpkin empire now a fading dream