Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
CINCINNATI - The Gorilla Glue company warned retailers this week to expect product shipping delays this holiday season due to limited availability of the productís key ingredient dead gorillas. The manufacturer located on Redbank Road explained the growing season for gorillas this year was stunted due to unfortunate rain forest weather shifts that impacted the gorilla food source. Gorilla harvesting is expected to increase next year allowing a return to profitability in businesses that depend on dead gorillas as the primary raw material.
- Local Police confused and alarmed by governmentís Donut Call list.
- Tetanus outbreak linked to Rusty Bucket
- Marlboro to introduce Think Pink Breast Cancer Awareness packaging
- International Star Registry runs out of stars, launches International Grain of Sand Registry.
- Jeff Ruby clarifies restaurant admittance policies
- Mahogany's to city council: Let's talk food truck financing