Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
CINCINNATI - The Gorilla Glue company warned retailers this week to expect product shipping delays this holiday season due to limited availability of the productís key ingredient dead gorillas. The manufacturer located on Redbank Road explained the growing season for gorillas this year was stunted due to unfortunate rain forest weather shifts that impacted the gorilla food source. Gorilla harvesting is expected to increase next year allowing a return to profitability in businesses that depend on dead gorillas as the primary raw material.
- Occupy movement takes over Girl Scout cookie stand
- Eskimo melts igloo to avoid bank repossession
- Government study states the internet is mostly to blame for the proliferation of web porn.
- 'Wxix' now most common last name in Cincinnati
- Newport High School fails SAT test
- Apple draws criticism for delayed release of Steve Jobs 2