Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
CINCINNATI - The Gorilla Glue company warned retailers this week to expect product shipping delays this holiday season due to limited availability of the productís key ingredient dead gorillas. The manufacturer located on Redbank Road explained the growing season for gorillas this year was stunted due to unfortunate rain forest weather shifts that impacted the gorilla food source. Gorilla harvesting is expected to increase next year allowing a return to profitability in businesses that depend on dead gorillas as the primary raw material.
- Apple Inc. offers free corrective hand surgery to owners of iPhones with antenna problems
- This article considered highly offensive by all peoples
- Time Warner Cable works for an entire evening in local home.
- Cincinnati Bell conference call loses connection during Verizon sale talks
- Apple draws criticism for delayed release of Steve Jobs 2
- Local Police confused and alarmed by governmentís Donut Call list.