Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
CINCINNATI - The Gorilla Glue company warned retailers this week to expect product shipping delays this holiday season due to limited availability of the product’s key ingredient dead gorillas. The manufacturer located on Redbank Road explained the growing season for gorillas this year was stunted due to unfortunate rain forest weather shifts that impacted the gorilla food source. Gorilla harvesting is expected to increase next year allowing a return to profitability in businesses that depend on dead gorillas as the primary raw material.
- Cincinnati Bell conference call loses connection during Verizon sale talks
- Starbucks changes wifi password to ‘getajobloser’
- O.J. Simpson vows to find the arsonist responsible for Jeff Ruby restaurant fire
- Maisonette keeps location options open with mobile service concept.
- Purple People Bridge Climb replaced by Purple People Bridge Climb Museum
- Streetcar tracks on sale at City of Cincinnati Black Friday sale