Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
CINCINNATI - The Gorilla Glue company warned retailers this week to expect product shipping delays this holiday season due to limited availability of the productís key ingredient dead gorillas. The manufacturer located on Redbank Road explained the growing season for gorillas this year was stunted due to unfortunate rain forest weather shifts that impacted the gorilla food source. Gorilla harvesting is expected to increase next year allowing a return to profitability in businesses that depend on dead gorillas as the primary raw material.
- Cincinnati sees huge influx of hookers before World Choir Games
- Fountain Square video screen to begin showing gunfire instant replay
- Krohn Conservatory reports dismal ringtone sales
- Kenwood building deemed eyesore
- Fiat offers free Chrysler dealership with every car purchase
- 700 WLW shifts focus of billboard campaign to Canadians