Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
CINCINNATI - The Gorilla Glue company warned retailers this week to expect product shipping delays this holiday season due to limited availability of the productís key ingredient dead gorillas. The manufacturer located on Redbank Road explained the growing season for gorillas this year was stunted due to unfortunate rain forest weather shifts that impacted the gorilla food source. Gorilla harvesting is expected to increase next year allowing a return to profitability in businesses that depend on dead gorillas as the primary raw material.
- Shocking amount of porn found in rubble of Gamble House
- Meet the DERF baby!
- America's ice sculptures melting at alarming rate
- Verizon unlimited family sexting plan successful in Kentucky
- Purple People Bridge Climb replaced by Purple People Bridge Climb Museum
- Margaritaville men's rooms feature lawn instead of urinals