Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
CINCINNATI - The Gorilla Glue company warned retailers this week to expect product shipping delays this holiday season due to limited availability of the productís key ingredient dead gorillas. The manufacturer located on Redbank Road explained the growing season for gorillas this year was stunted due to unfortunate rain forest weather shifts that impacted the gorilla food source. Gorilla harvesting is expected to increase next year allowing a return to profitability in businesses that depend on dead gorillas as the primary raw material.
- Jeff Ruby clarifies restaurant admittance policies
- Group opposes demolition of all buildings within I-275 loop
- Shares of GM stock recycled as Buick floor mats
- Armed guards protect last piece of unstolen copper in Cincinnati
- Overzealous Ford executive outsources own family.
- Fake Timex watches more expensive and higher quality than real Timex.