Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
CINCINNATI - The Gorilla Glue company warned retailers this week to expect product shipping delays this holiday season due to limited availability of the productís key ingredient dead gorillas. The manufacturer located on Redbank Road explained the growing season for gorillas this year was stunted due to unfortunate rain forest weather shifts that impacted the gorilla food source. Gorilla harvesting is expected to increase next year allowing a return to profitability in businesses that depend on dead gorillas as the primary raw material.
- Going postal now limited to Mon-Fri
- Ratings increase as Time Warner replaces Channel 5 with test pattern
- Armed guards protect last piece of unstolen copper in Cincinnati
- Come near me again with that Tide Pen and I swear I'll...
- Jeff Ruby sells Waterfront restaurant to BB Riverboats
- US Government receives credit card offer from Evendale Credit Union