Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
CINCINNATI - The Gorilla Glue company warned retailers this week to expect product shipping delays this holiday season due to limited availability of the productís key ingredient dead gorillas. The manufacturer located on Redbank Road explained the growing season for gorillas this year was stunted due to unfortunate rain forest weather shifts that impacted the gorilla food source. Gorilla harvesting is expected to increase next year allowing a return to profitability in businesses that depend on dead gorillas as the primary raw material.
- General Electric innovates ultra-neutral employee holiday greeting card.
- Zanesville Times reports waiting list for local pet obituaries
- Dominoís Pizza driver robbed, forced to eat own pizza
- Google store helps locate eBay store
- Chia Pets often euthanized after novelty wears off
- US Government receives credit card offer from Evendale Credit Union