International Star Registry runs out of stars, launches International Grain of Sand Registry.
NEW YORK - Rocky Moselle, Spokesman for the international Star Registry, reported this week star names for all of the stars in the universe were sold out during this busy Christmas shopping season. Because experts believed the star inventory in the universe was infinite, the company was shocked by this sudden inventory depletion. In response to this crisis, the International Star Registry has announced plans to launch a new venture entitled, "International Grain of Sand Registry" which will allow the same gullible customer base to purchase and copyright a name for a grain of sand somewhere on earth. Also being market tested is the, "International Blade of Grass Registry".
- Convicted former Enron CEO announces plans to make convicted former Tyco CEO his bitch.
- Group opposes demolition of all buildings within I-275 loop
- Fountain Square video screen to begin showing gunfire instant replay
- Krohn Conservatory reports dismal ringtone sales
- Now busy professionals don't have to call OnStar directly.
- Preparing for prison life, Martha Stewart makes elegant improvements to prison uniform.