International Star Registry runs out of stars, launches International Grain of Sand Registry.
NEW YORK - Rocky Moselle, Spokesman for the international Star Registry, reported this week star names for all of the stars in the universe were sold out during this busy Christmas shopping season. Because experts believed the star inventory in the universe was infinite, the company was shocked by this sudden inventory depletion. In response to this crisis, the International Star Registry has announced plans to launch a new venture entitled, "International Grain of Sand Registry" which will allow the same gullible customer base to purchase and copyright a name for a grain of sand somewhere on earth. Also being market tested is the, "International Blade of Grass Registry".
- New Brent Spence bridge plan: no exits from Downtown Cincinnati to Lexington
- Halloween Express announces sweeping layoffs again
- Fiat offers free Chrysler dealership with every car purchase
- Tetanus outbreak linked to Rusty Bucket
- Delta uses baggage fees to expand lost luggage routes
- Santa’s reindeer replaced with hydrogen fuel cells