International Star Registry runs out of stars, launches International Grain of Sand Registry.
NEW YORK - Rocky Moselle, Spokesman for the international Star Registry, reported this week star names for all of the stars in the universe were sold out during this busy Christmas shopping season. Because experts believed the star inventory in the universe was infinite, the company was shocked by this sudden inventory depletion. In response to this crisis, the International Star Registry has announced plans to launch a new venture entitled, "International Grain of Sand Registry" which will allow the same gullible customer base to purchase and copyright a name for a grain of sand somewhere on earth. Also being market tested is the, "International Blade of Grass Registry".
- Delta Airlines finds Wright Brothers’ lost luggage
- Apple draws criticism for delayed release of Steve Jobs 2
- Brian Williams uses teleprompter during family dinners
- Government study states the internet is mostly to blame for the proliferation of web porn.
- Government seeks new healthcare overhaul after debut of KFC Double Down sandwich
- New parking revenue will pay for museum honoring great moments in Cincinnati parking history