AutoZone store inadvertently blessed by Crossroads Community Church.
OAKLEY - AutoZone employees reported last weekend the store was temporarily blessed during a Crossroads Sunday ceremony. Sitting in close proximity to the sprauling Crossroads campus, experts believe the Autozone store likely received what is believed to be a stray blessing. Crossroads officials explained they are still, "working out the logistical kinks" within their new more powerful $20 million stadium-like facility. Also, Crossroads officials said they plan to be more precise during ceremonies to ensure all blessings are contained within the Crossroads property limits. Other local businesses such as the BP Oil station across the street also report possibly detecting a blessing. Employees at all area Starbucks stores reported the stores felt slightly less evil than normal but definitely not blessed.
- BP works to clean oil spill, makes no promises on station restrooms
- US Government receives credit card offer from Evendale Credit Union
- Trapped gay coal miner hoped for slower rescue
- Shocking amount of porn found in rubble of Gamble House
- Charlie Rose Show ratings unchanged when network accidentally airs footage of empty set.
- Ground-breaking Coke innovations continue to rock cola world.