AutoZone store inadvertently blessed by Crossroads Community Church.
OAKLEY - AutoZone employees reported last weekend the store was temporarily blessed during a Crossroads Sunday ceremony. Sitting in close proximity to the sprauling Crossroads campus, experts believe the Autozone store likely received what is believed to be a stray blessing. Crossroads officials explained they are still, "working out the logistical kinks" within their new more powerful $20 million stadium-like facility. Also, Crossroads officials said they plan to be more precise during ceremonies to ensure all blessings are contained within the Crossroads property limits. Other local businesses such as the BP Oil station across the street also report possibly detecting a blessing. Employees at all area Starbucks stores reported the stores felt slightly less evil than normal but definitely not blessed.
- Streetcar crew graduates from Brandery 2014 class while working nearby
- Cincinnati Bell conference call loses connection during Verizon sale talks
- Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
- McRib's return bolsters US sodium content by 500%
- Jeff Ruby breaks thirty second media silence to appear on Food Network
- Gnomes uncertain how to count selves in Census