AutoZone store inadvertently blessed by Crossroads Community Church.
OAKLEY - AutoZone employees reported last weekend the store was temporarily blessed during a Crossroads Sunday ceremony. Sitting in close proximity to the sprauling Crossroads campus, experts believe the Autozone store likely received what is believed to be a stray blessing. Crossroads officials explained they are still, "working out the logistical kinks" within their new more powerful $20 million stadium-like facility. Also, Crossroads officials said they plan to be more precise during ceremonies to ensure all blessings are contained within the Crossroads property limits. Other local businesses such as the BP Oil station across the street also report possibly detecting a blessing. Employees at all area Starbucks stores reported the stores felt slightly less evil than normal but definitely not blessed.
- Armed guards protect last piece of unstolen copper in Cincinnati
- Marlboro to introduce Think Pink Breast Cancer Awareness packaging
- Brian Williams uses teleprompter during family dinners
- Government study states the internet is mostly to blame for the proliferation of web porn.
- Amazon Kindle named top gift for spouses out of ideas
- Lakota school district students well prepared for West Chesterís many dishwasher jobs