Annual Telemarketer Awards rudely interrupted with attractive Visa card offer.
The keynote speaker at this yearís prestigious Telemarketer Awards ceremony was disrupted by an ill-timed phone call from a Citibank operator offering a very competitive rate on a Visa card. The audience grew impatient with the callerís persistence and became further annoyed moments later when a Satellite TV company called to say they had installers working in the neighborhood and were offering three months of free subscription service. Organizers of the Telemarketer Awards say next year they hope to avoid these types of rude interruptions by including their phone number in the governmentís Do Not Call list.
- Girl Scout Cookie feeding-tube boosts profits
- Cincinnati Zoo sells Baby Giraffe naming rights to P&G
- Now busy professionals don't have to call OnStar directly.
- Nyquil introduces Cold & Ebola formula
- CVG FOR SALE: Same price as one-way trip to Newark
- Fiat offers free Chrysler dealership with every car purchase