Annual Telemarketer Awards rudely interrupted with attractive Visa card offer.
The keynote speaker at this yearís prestigious Telemarketer Awards ceremony was disrupted by an ill-timed phone call from a Citibank operator offering a very competitive rate on a Visa card. The audience grew impatient with the callerís persistence and became further annoyed moments later when a Satellite TV company called to say they had installers working in the neighborhood and were offering three months of free subscription service. Organizers of the Telemarketer Awards say next year they hope to avoid these types of rude interruptions by including their phone number in the governmentís Do Not Call list.
- Panera boasts most extensive bread-oriented art collection in U.S.
- Catholic Priests provide security checks for kids at airport check-in lines
- New Brent Spence bridge plan: no exits from Downtown Cincinnati to Lexington
- Car on top of Cadillac Ranch gets parking ticket
- Maria Bartiromoís looks plummet over 40% in 2008
- Google store helps locate eBay store