Annual Telemarketer Awards rudely interrupted with attractive Visa card offer.
The keynote speaker at this year’s prestigious Telemarketer Awards ceremony was disrupted by an ill-timed phone call from a Citibank operator offering a very competitive rate on a Visa card. The audience grew impatient with the caller’s persistence and became further annoyed moments later when a Satellite TV company called to say they had installers working in the neighborhood and were offering three months of free subscription service. Organizers of the Telemarketer Awards say next year they hope to avoid these types of rude interruptions by including their phone number in the government’s Do Not Call list.
- Shocking amount of porn found in rubble of Gamble House
- Jeff Ruby clarifies restaurant admittance policies
- New Brent Spence bridge plan: no exits from Downtown Cincinnati to Lexington
- Toyota closure, new Godzilla movie strike fear in NKY
- Section of I-75 informed it was adopted
- In Memory of Dave Thomas, Wendy’s Announces All Chili Servings Will Be Sprinkled With a Pinch of Dave’s Remains… While Supplies Last.