Annual Telemarketer Awards rudely interrupted with attractive Visa card offer.
The keynote speaker at this yearís prestigious Telemarketer Awards ceremony was disrupted by an ill-timed phone call from a Citibank operator offering a very competitive rate on a Visa card. The audience grew impatient with the callerís persistence and became further annoyed moments later when a Satellite TV company called to say they had installers working in the neighborhood and were offering three months of free subscription service. Organizers of the Telemarketer Awards say next year they hope to avoid these types of rude interruptions by including their phone number in the governmentís Do Not Call list.
- Ground-breaking Coke innovations continue to rock cola world.
- New Brent Spence bridge plan: no exits from Downtown Cincinnati to Lexington
- Back-to-school gun sales reach all time high
- White House asks manager of Oakley Fat Burger to step down
- Media examines how media has examined the examination of the media
- Cincinnati's Banks development to have Northern Kentucky theme.