Annual Telemarketer Awards rudely interrupted with attractive Visa card offer.
The keynote speaker at this yearís prestigious Telemarketer Awards ceremony was disrupted by an ill-timed phone call from a Citibank operator offering a very competitive rate on a Visa card. The audience grew impatient with the callerís persistence and became further annoyed moments later when a Satellite TV company called to say they had installers working in the neighborhood and were offering three months of free subscription service. Organizers of the Telemarketer Awards say next year they hope to avoid these types of rude interruptions by including their phone number in the governmentís Do Not Call list.
- 'Wxix' now most common last name in Cincinnati
- Mulch wars heating up between global petroleum conglomerates.
- Multi-county pumpkin empire now a fading dream
- Now busy professionals don't have to call OnStar directly.
- FRUIT OUTRAGE: Colombian terrorists celebrate lifetime supply of bananas
- US Government receives credit card offer from Evendale Credit Union