Annual Telemarketer Awards rudely interrupted with attractive Visa card offer.
The keynote speaker at this yearís prestigious Telemarketer Awards ceremony was disrupted by an ill-timed phone call from a Citibank operator offering a very competitive rate on a Visa card. The audience grew impatient with the callerís persistence and became further annoyed moments later when a Satellite TV company called to say they had installers working in the neighborhood and were offering three months of free subscription service. Organizers of the Telemarketer Awards say next year they hope to avoid these types of rude interruptions by including their phone number in the governmentís Do Not Call list.
- Fiat offers free Chrysler dealership with every car purchase
- Jeff Ruby sells Waterfront restaurant to BB Riverboats
- This article considered highly offensive by all peoples
- Disgruntled company shoots employees
- Joel Osteen purchases Catholicism in time for Easter
- Come near me again with that Tide Pen and I swear I'll...