Annual Telemarketer Awards rudely interrupted with attractive Visa card offer.
The keynote speaker at this yearís prestigious Telemarketer Awards ceremony was disrupted by an ill-timed phone call from a Citibank operator offering a very competitive rate on a Visa card. The audience grew impatient with the callerís persistence and became further annoyed moments later when a Satellite TV company called to say they had installers working in the neighborhood and were offering three months of free subscription service. Organizers of the Telemarketer Awards say next year they hope to avoid these types of rude interruptions by including their phone number in the governmentís Do Not Call list.
- Fake Timex watches more expensive and higher quality than real Timex.
- Cincinnati hookers offered makeovers by Horseshoe Casino
- Come near me again with that Tide Pen and I swear I'll...
- Streetcar crew graduates from Brandery 2014 class while working nearby
- 'Wxix' now most common last name in Cincinnati
- Area vagrants devastated by pet food tainting