Annual Telemarketer Awards rudely interrupted with attractive Visa card offer.
The keynote speaker at this yearís prestigious Telemarketer Awards ceremony was disrupted by an ill-timed phone call from a Citibank operator offering a very competitive rate on a Visa card. The audience grew impatient with the callerís persistence and became further annoyed moments later when a Satellite TV company called to say they had installers working in the neighborhood and were offering three months of free subscription service. Organizers of the Telemarketer Awards say next year they hope to avoid these types of rude interruptions by including their phone number in the governmentís Do Not Call list.
- Santaís reindeer replaced with hydrogen fuel cells
- Consumers already forming line for cheaper, upgraded next generation iPad
- Line for breakfast at FirstWatch finally dips below seven weeks
- Jeff Ruby breaks thirty second media silence to appear on Food Network
- 2010 HUMMER features built-in BP Station
- Douche bags praise Starbucks price cuts