Annual Telemarketer Awards rudely interrupted with attractive Visa card offer.
The keynote speaker at this yearís prestigious Telemarketer Awards ceremony was disrupted by an ill-timed phone call from a Citibank operator offering a very competitive rate on a Visa card. The audience grew impatient with the callerís persistence and became further annoyed moments later when a Satellite TV company called to say they had installers working in the neighborhood and were offering three months of free subscription service. Organizers of the Telemarketer Awards say next year they hope to avoid these types of rude interruptions by including their phone number in the governmentís Do Not Call list.
- Escaped butterflies from Krohn Conservatory terrorize Mt. Adams
- Group opposes demolition of all buildings within I-275 loop
- Purple People Bridge Climb replaced by Purple People Bridge Climb Museum
- CBS comes to terms with TIme Warner Cable after 3 weeks on hold with customer service
- Jeff Ruby breaks thirty second media silence to appear on Food Network
- Bullet holes in J. Alexander's restaurant declared official tourist attraction.