Annual Telemarketer Awards rudely interrupted with attractive Visa card offer.
The keynote speaker at this year’s prestigious Telemarketer Awards ceremony was disrupted by an ill-timed phone call from a Citibank operator offering a very competitive rate on a Visa card. The audience grew impatient with the caller’s persistence and became further annoyed moments later when a Satellite TV company called to say they had installers working in the neighborhood and were offering three months of free subscription service. Organizers of the Telemarketer Awards say next year they hope to avoid these types of rude interruptions by including their phone number in the government’s Do Not Call list.
- Time Warner Cable works for an entire evening in local home.
- Streetcar tracks on sale at City of Cincinnati Black Friday sale
- Open-air mall planned inside Tri-County Mall
- Underground drug ring busted in Hyde Park nursing home
- Parking lot Sno Castle empire efficiently converted to Christmas tree empire
- New Jesus statue stuck in Wapakoneta McDonald’s drive thru en route to Monroe