Annual Telemarketer Awards rudely interrupted with attractive Visa card offer.
The keynote speaker at this yearís prestigious Telemarketer Awards ceremony was disrupted by an ill-timed phone call from a Citibank operator offering a very competitive rate on a Visa card. The audience grew impatient with the callerís persistence and became further annoyed moments later when a Satellite TV company called to say they had installers working in the neighborhood and were offering three months of free subscription service. Organizers of the Telemarketer Awards say next year they hope to avoid these types of rude interruptions by including their phone number in the governmentís Do Not Call list.
- Water fowl assist in cleanup of Dawn dishwashing liquid tanker spill
- Pharmaceutical company steals crystal meth to manufacture Sudafed
- Kroger sales down 13% from lack of winter hysteria
- Area teacher copes with plummeting self-esteem after failing to seduce student
- Neighbors object to Wal-Mart Space Station
- CVG flights less frequent than Hebron drone traffic