Maisonette keeps location options open with mobile service concept.
After exploring many locationoptions to revive it's upscale dining business, the owners of the five star Maisonette have chosen the flexibility of a mobile food cart versus a long-term commitment in a specific Cincinnati neighborhood. The new mobile operation named Maisonette on Wheels will completely replace the downtown restaurant. Five star dining will become a reality in neighborhoods like St. Bernard, Norwood, and Amelia as the Maisonette on Wheels travels to a new location every day visiting church festivals, high school football games, and mall parking lots. The menu will be broadened to include several lighter fair options such as Sno-Cones and gourmet corn dogs.
- Formal Fridays big hit at Goshen sweatpants factory
- Eskimo melts igloo to avoid bank repossession
- Gulf oil slick reaches Beach Waterpark
- Parking lot Sno Castle empire efficiently converted to Christmas tree empire
- CBS comes to terms with TIme Warner Cable after 3 weeks on hold with customer service
- Ground-breaking Coke innovations continue to rock cola world.