Maisonette keeps location options open with mobile service concept.
After exploring many locationoptions to revive it's upscale dining business, the owners of the five star Maisonette have chosen the flexibility of a mobile food cart versus a long-term commitment in a specific Cincinnati neighborhood. The new mobile operation named Maisonette on Wheels will completely replace the downtown restaurant. Five star dining will become a reality in neighborhoods like St. Bernard, Norwood, and Amelia as the Maisonette on Wheels travels to a new location every day visiting church festivals, high school football games, and mall parking lots. The menu will be broadened to include several lighter fair options such as Sno-Cones and gourmet corn dogs.
- STUDY: 91% of blogger avatars too flattering
- Pfizer rides Halloween wave with new Pumpkin Spice Preparation H
- Local gangs integrate CinWeekly logo in gang graffiti
- CBS comes to terms with TIme Warner Cable after 3 weeks on hold with customer service
- Jeff Ruby takes out full-page ad criticizing Rachel Maddow for male gender denial
- Group opposes demolition of all buildings within I-275 loop