Maisonette keeps location options open with mobile service concept.
After exploring many locationoptions to revive it's upscale dining business, the owners of the five star Maisonette have chosen the flexibility of a mobile food cart versus a long-term commitment in a specific Cincinnati neighborhood. The new mobile operation named Maisonette on Wheels will completely replace the downtown restaurant. Five star dining will become a reality in neighborhoods like St. Bernard, Norwood, and Amelia as the Maisonette on Wheels travels to a new location every day visiting church festivals, high school football games, and mall parking lots. The menu will be broadened to include several lighter fair options such as Sno-Cones and gourmet corn dogs.
- Last subscriber to Cincinnati Enquirer print edition enters hospice
- Gulf oil slick reaches Beach Waterpark
- Starbucks strip mall nears completion
- Area teacher copes with plummeting self-esteem after failing to seduce student
- Catholic Priests provide security checks for kids at airport check-in lines
- Maria Bartiromo’s looks plummet over 40% in 2008