Maisonette keeps location options open with mobile service concept.
After exploring many locationoptions to revive it's upscale dining business, the owners of the five star Maisonette have chosen the flexibility of a mobile food cart versus a long-term commitment in a specific Cincinnati neighborhood. The new mobile operation named Maisonette on Wheels will completely replace the downtown restaurant. Five star dining will become a reality in neighborhoods like St. Bernard, Norwood, and Amelia as the Maisonette on Wheels travels to a new location every day visiting church festivals, high school football games, and mall parking lots. The menu will be broadened to include several lighter fair options such as Sno-Cones and gourmet corn dogs.
- Man first in family to receive Ohio Echeck certification.
- Line for breakfast at FirstWatch finally dips below seven weeks
- Delta uses baggage fees to expand lost luggage routes
- Jeff Ruby breaks thirty second media silence to appear on Food Network
- Downtown parking meters now equipped with loan officers
- National self-esteem convention not good enough