Maisonette keeps location options open with mobile service concept.
After exploring many locationoptions to revive it's upscale dining business, the owners of the five star Maisonette have chosen the flexibility of a mobile food cart versus a long-term commitment in a specific Cincinnati neighborhood. The new mobile operation named Maisonette on Wheels will completely replace the downtown restaurant. Five star dining will become a reality in neighborhoods like St. Bernard, Norwood, and Amelia as the Maisonette on Wheels travels to a new location every day visiting church festivals, high school football games, and mall parking lots. The menu will be broadened to include several lighter fair options such as Sno-Cones and gourmet corn dogs.
- Water fowl assist in cleanup of Dawn dishwashing liquid tanker spill
- Fake Timex watches more expensive and higher quality than real Timex.
- Mulch wars heating up between global petroleum conglomerates.
- Margaritaville men's rooms feature lawn instead of urinals
- LOCAL 12 announces upgrade to Precision Gaydar 12 HD
- Multi-county pumpkin empire now a fading dream