Maisonette keeps location options open with mobile service concept.
After exploring many locationoptions to revive it's upscale dining business, the owners of the five star Maisonette have chosen the flexibility of a mobile food cart versus a long-term commitment in a specific Cincinnati neighborhood. The new mobile operation named Maisonette on Wheels will completely replace the downtown restaurant. Five star dining will become a reality in neighborhoods like St. Bernard, Norwood, and Amelia as the Maisonette on Wheels travels to a new location every day visiting church festivals, high school football games, and mall parking lots. The menu will be broadened to include several lighter fair options such as Sno-Cones and gourmet corn dogs.
- Meth lab destroyed in house fire
- Government seeks new healthcare overhaul after debut of KFC Double Down sandwich
- Line for breakfast at FirstWatch finally dips below seven weeks
- Struggling retailers welcome holiday shoplifters
- Ground-breaking Coke innovations continue to rock cola world.
- WEBN fires Frog mascot