Maisonette keeps location options open with mobile service concept.
After exploring many locationoptions to revive it's upscale dining business, the owners of the five star Maisonette have chosen the flexibility of a mobile food cart versus a long-term commitment in a specific Cincinnati neighborhood. The new mobile operation named Maisonette on Wheels will completely replace the downtown restaurant. Five star dining will become a reality in neighborhoods like St. Bernard, Norwood, and Amelia as the Maisonette on Wheels travels to a new location every day visiting church festivals, high school football games, and mall parking lots. The menu will be broadened to include several lighter fair options such as Sno-Cones and gourmet corn dogs.
- Consumers already forming line for cheaper, upgraded next generation iPad
- CBS comes to terms with TIme Warner Cable after 3 weeks on hold with customer service
- Newport High School fails SAT test
- Man first in family to receive Ohio Echeck certification.
- Panera boasts most extensive bread-oriented art collection in U.S.
- Newport to use green energy from local meth labs to power Ferris Wheel