Maisonette keeps location options open with mobile service concept.
After exploring many locationoptions to revive it's upscale dining business, the owners of the five star Maisonette have chosen the flexibility of a mobile food cart versus a long-term commitment in a specific Cincinnati neighborhood. The new mobile operation named Maisonette on Wheels will completely replace the downtown restaurant. Five star dining will become a reality in neighborhoods like St. Bernard, Norwood, and Amelia as the Maisonette on Wheels travels to a new location every day visiting church festivals, high school football games, and mall parking lots. The menu will be broadened to include several lighter fair options such as Sno-Cones and gourmet corn dogs.
- Cincinnati creates anti-flower pot violence downtown task force
- CVG FOR SALE: Same price as one-way trip to Newark
- Cincinnati's Banks development to have Northern Kentucky theme.
- People not missing demand equal milk carton exposure
- Hudepohl smokestack to be relocated at sight of Gamble House
- Fake Timex watches more expensive and higher quality than real Timex.