Maisonette keeps location options open with mobile service concept.
After exploring many locationoptions to revive it's upscale dining business, the owners of the five star Maisonette have chosen the flexibility of a mobile food cart versus a long-term commitment in a specific Cincinnati neighborhood. The new mobile operation named Maisonette on Wheels will completely replace the downtown restaurant. Five star dining will become a reality in neighborhoods like St. Bernard, Norwood, and Amelia as the Maisonette on Wheels travels to a new location every day visiting church festivals, high school football games, and mall parking lots. The menu will be broadened to include several lighter fair options such as Sno-Cones and gourmet corn dogs.
- Our 2013 Guide to UDF-Based Christmas Shopping
- Domino’s Pizza driver robbed, forced to eat own pizza
- New parking revenue will pay for museum honoring great moments in Cincinnati parking history
- Government study states the internet is mostly to blame for the proliferation of web porn.
- Open-air mall planned inside Tri-County Mall
- Chia Pets often euthanized after novelty wears off