Convicted former Enron CEO announces plans to make convicted former Tyco CEO his bitch.
Interest rates set to dip below zero.
Enormous new Krogers will feature produce area with actual farmland.
Anderson Township - Unveiling plansthis week for the largest Krogers store in America, Krogers officials discussed the mega-store's unique shopping experience involving 5,000 acres of rolling farmland called KrogerAcres. Shoppers will have the opportunity to grow all of their food and conduct all farming activities including soil preparation, planting, harvesting, etc. To begin the farming process, shoppers simply visit the KrogerAcres Kiosk and enter their credit card number to lease the required acreage and make equipment purchases such as crop dusting airplanes, grain storage silos, and irrigation infrastructure. To ensure a complete farming experience, KrogerAcres will also offer a bankruptcy law firm for shoppers who encounter financial disaster due to plummeting crop prices created by unfair and predatory market practices by national mega-grocery store chains.
- Parking lot Sno Castle empire efficiently converted to Christmas tree empire
- Area teacher copes with plummeting self-esteem after failing to seduce student
- America's ice sculptures melting at alarming rate
- Cincinnati media advises potential rioters on best tactics for coverage
- Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
- New Brent Spence bridge plan: no exits from Downtown Cincinnati to Lexington