Man Sets Record for Time Spent at Vending Machine
Amazed coworkers witnessed Jeff Salton of Norwood set a new world record by standing in front of the company vending machine for 74 hours and 32 minutes deciding on a snack. Salton was in a deep state of concentration while gazing across each row of snacks considering factors such as nutrition, taste, and cost. He pondered the time he tried to buy Bugles and the package got hung-up on the spiral dispensing mechanism. Eventually, Jeff decided on a Nestle Crunch bar but accidentally pressed the wrong button and purchased a roll of Lifesavers. He desperately asked his coworkers if he could borrow fifty cents but they tugged at their pockets conveying the "I'm out of change" message. In a brief statement to the media, Jeff said, "Because of the unfortunate outcome, this feels like it was a big waste of time."
- New Jesus statue stuck in Wapakoneta McDonald’s drive thru en route to Monroe
- New Smart Car fits inside iPod storage port
- Convicted former Enron CEO announces plans to make convicted former Tyco CEO his bitch.
- SNOW EMERGENCY: Area girlfriends unable to return stuffed Valentine’s bears to CVS
- Multi-county pumpkin empire now a fading dream
- Area traffic still clogged from St. Patrick’s Day DUI checkpoints