In Memory of Dave Thomas, Wendy’s Announces All Chili Servings Will Be Sprinkled With a Pinch of Dave’s Remains… While Supplies Last.
People are lining up at Wendy’s for a chance to buy this special edition chili. Wendy’s Spokesperson, Jim Galvin says, "We are honoring Dave’s memory and literally sharing him with everyone." When asked if any customers object to having part of a dead person in their food, Galvin rolled his eyes and said, "It’s just a pinch. We hope people choose to focus on honoring Dave rather than worrying about every tiny ingredient in their food." Regular Wendy’s customer Melissa Fisher said she tasted the chili and found it to be no worse that the crap they normally serve.
- Santa’s reindeer replaced with hydrogen fuel cells
- Chia Pets often euthanized after novelty wears off
- City of Cincinnati scraps streetcar plan in favor of Ark construction
- National Boycotters Association chooses Cincinnati as site for 2004 convention
- Florence Mall Santa disfigured in meth lab explosion
- This article considered highly offensive by all peoples