In Memory of Dave Thomas, Wendy’s Announces All Chili Servings Will Be Sprinkled With a Pinch of Dave’s Remains… While Supplies Last.
People are lining up at Wendy’s for a chance to buy this special edition chili. Wendy’s Spokesperson, Jim Galvin says, "We are honoring Dave’s memory and literally sharing him with everyone." When asked if any customers object to having part of a dead person in their food, Galvin rolled his eyes and said, "It’s just a pinch. We hope people choose to focus on honoring Dave rather than worrying about every tiny ingredient in their food." Regular Wendy’s customer Melissa Fisher said she tasted the chili and found it to be no worse that the crap they normally serve.
- New Smart Car fits inside iPod storage port
- Toyota closure, new Godzilla movie strike fear in NKY
- US Government receives credit card offer from Evendale Credit Union
- New parking revenue will pay for museum honoring great moments in Cincinnati parking history
- Plan B contraceptive most popular kiosk at Northgate Mall
- Maria Bartiromo’s looks plummet over 40% in 2008