In Memory of Dave Thomas, Wendy’s Announces All Chili Servings Will Be Sprinkled With a Pinch of Dave’s Remains… While Supplies Last.
People are lining up at Wendy’s for a chance to buy this special edition chili. Wendy’s Spokesperson, Jim Galvin says, "We are honoring Dave’s memory and literally sharing him with everyone." When asked if any customers object to having part of a dead person in their food, Galvin rolled his eyes and said, "It’s just a pinch. We hope people choose to focus on honoring Dave rather than worrying about every tiny ingredient in their food." Regular Wendy’s customer Melissa Fisher said she tasted the chili and found it to be no worse that the crap they normally serve.
- Workers seek new ways to waste time after NCAA tournament ends
- SNOW EMERGENCY: Area girlfriends unable to return stuffed Valentine’s bears to CVS
- Section of I-75 informed it was adopted
- Kenwood building deemed eyesore
- Local Police confused and alarmed by government’s Donut Call list.
- O.J. Simpson vows to find the arsonist responsible for Jeff Ruby restaurant fire