In Memory of Dave Thomas, Wendy’s Announces All Chili Servings Will Be Sprinkled With a Pinch of Dave’s Remains… While Supplies Last.
People are lining up at Wendy’s for a chance to buy this special edition chili. Wendy’s Spokesperson, Jim Galvin says, "We are honoring Dave’s memory and literally sharing him with everyone." When asked if any customers object to having part of a dead person in their food, Galvin rolled his eyes and said, "It’s just a pinch. We hope people choose to focus on honoring Dave rather than worrying about every tiny ingredient in their food." Regular Wendy’s customer Melissa Fisher said she tasted the chili and found it to be no worse that the crap they normally serve.
- Box wine connoisseur unveils extensive collection
- Apple draws criticism for delayed release of Steve Jobs 2
- Meth lab destroyed in house fire
- Convicted former Enron CEO announces plans to make convicted former Tyco CEO his bitch.
- Escaped butterflies from Krohn Conservatory terrorize Mt. Adams
- Annual Telemarketer Awards rudely interrupted with attractive Visa card offer.