In Memory of Dave Thomas, Wendy’s Announces All Chili Servings Will Be Sprinkled With a Pinch of Dave’s Remains… While Supplies Last.
People are lining up at Wendy’s for a chance to buy this special edition chili. Wendy’s Spokesperson, Jim Galvin says, "We are honoring Dave’s memory and literally sharing him with everyone." When asked if any customers object to having part of a dead person in their food, Galvin rolled his eyes and said, "It’s just a pinch. We hope people choose to focus on honoring Dave rather than worrying about every tiny ingredient in their food." Regular Wendy’s customer Melissa Fisher said she tasted the chili and found it to be no worse that the crap they normally serve.
- Back-to-school gun sales reach all time high
- Brian Williams uses teleprompter during family dinners
- Now busy professionals don't have to call OnStar directly.
- New craft brewery to replace Washington Park
- Panera boasts most extensive bread-oriented art collection in U.S.
- Tetanus outbreak linked to Rusty Bucket