In Memory of Dave Thomas, Wendy’s Announces All Chili Servings Will Be Sprinkled With a Pinch of Dave’s Remains… While Supplies Last.
People are lining up at Wendy’s for a chance to buy this special edition chili. Wendy’s Spokesperson, Jim Galvin says, "We are honoring Dave’s memory and literally sharing him with everyone." When asked if any customers object to having part of a dead person in their food, Galvin rolled his eyes and said, "It’s just a pinch. We hope people choose to focus on honoring Dave rather than worrying about every tiny ingredient in their food." Regular Wendy’s customer Melissa Fisher said she tasted the chili and found it to be no worse that the crap they normally serve.
- New parking revenue will pay for museum honoring great moments in Cincinnati parking history
- White House asks manager of Oakley Fat Burger to step down
- Girl Scout Cookie feeding-tube boosts profits
- Gap t-shirt becomes vintage 48 hours after leaving Taiwan factory.
- Workers seek new ways to waste time after NCAA tournament ends
- Rumpke reports record intake of discarded NCAA pool brackets