In Memory of Dave Thomas, Wendy’s Announces All Chili Servings Will Be Sprinkled With a Pinch of Dave’s Remains… While Supplies Last.
People are lining up at Wendy’s for a chance to buy this special edition chili. Wendy’s Spokesperson, Jim Galvin says, "We are honoring Dave’s memory and literally sharing him with everyone." When asked if any customers object to having part of a dead person in their food, Galvin rolled his eyes and said, "It’s just a pinch. We hope people choose to focus on honoring Dave rather than worrying about every tiny ingredient in their food." Regular Wendy’s customer Melissa Fisher said she tasted the chili and found it to be no worse that the crap they normally serve.
- Car on top of Cadillac Ranch gets parking ticket
- Delta purchased for 8 billion frequent flyer points
- McRib's return bolsters US sodium content by 500%
- Jeff Ruby breaks thirty second media silence to appear on Food Network
- Media examines how media has examined the examination of the media
- Apple draws criticism for delayed release of Steve Jobs 2