In Memory of Dave Thomas, Wendy’s Announces All Chili Servings Will Be Sprinkled With a Pinch of Dave’s Remains… While Supplies Last.
People are lining up at Wendy’s for a chance to buy this special edition chili. Wendy’s Spokesperson, Jim Galvin says, "We are honoring Dave’s memory and literally sharing him with everyone." When asked if any customers object to having part of a dead person in their food, Galvin rolled his eyes and said, "It’s just a pinch. We hope people choose to focus on honoring Dave rather than worrying about every tiny ingredient in their food." Regular Wendy’s customer Melissa Fisher said she tasted the chili and found it to be no worse that the crap they normally serve.
- Consumers already forming line for cheaper, upgraded next generation iPad
- MySpace acquires CityBeat magazine
- Amazon Kindle named top gift for spouses out of ideas
- New craft brewery to replace Washington Park
- Pete Rose signs contract with FOX, agrees not to bet on American Idol
- Ground-breaking Coke innovations continue to rock cola world.