In Memory of Dave Thomas, Wendy’s Announces All Chili Servings Will Be Sprinkled With a Pinch of Dave’s Remains… While Supplies Last.
People are lining up at Wendy’s for a chance to buy this special edition chili. Wendy’s Spokesperson, Jim Galvin says, "We are honoring Dave’s memory and literally sharing him with everyone." When asked if any customers object to having part of a dead person in their food, Galvin rolled his eyes and said, "It’s just a pinch. We hope people choose to focus on honoring Dave rather than worrying about every tiny ingredient in their food." Regular Wendy’s customer Melissa Fisher said she tasted the chili and found it to be no worse that the crap they normally serve.
- Multi-county pumpkin empire now a fading dream
- Girl Scout Cookie feeding-tube boosts profits
- Trapped gay coal miner hoped for slower rescue
- Wreckage of missing airliner found in CNN basement
- Fake Timex watches more expensive and higher quality than real Timex.
- CBS comes to terms with TIme Warner Cable after 3 weeks on hold with customer service