In Memory of Dave Thomas, Wendy’s Announces All Chili Servings Will Be Sprinkled With a Pinch of Dave’s Remains… While Supplies Last.
People are lining up at Wendy’s for a chance to buy this special edition chili. Wendy’s Spokesperson, Jim Galvin says, "We are honoring Dave’s memory and literally sharing him with everyone." When asked if any customers object to having part of a dead person in their food, Galvin rolled his eyes and said, "It’s just a pinch. We hope people choose to focus on honoring Dave rather than worrying about every tiny ingredient in their food." Regular Wendy’s customer Melissa Fisher said she tasted the chili and found it to be no worse that the crap they normally serve.
- Consumers already forming line for cheaper, upgraded next generation iPad
- Maria Bartiromo’s looks plummet over 40% in 2008
- Corpse found wrapped in KEEP CINCINNATI BEAUTIFUL banner
- Fake Timex watches more expensive and higher quality than real Timex.
- 700 WLW shifts focus of billboard campaign to Canadians
- International Star Registry runs out of stars, launches International Grain of Sand Registry.