In Memory of Dave Thomas, Wendy’s Announces All Chili Servings Will Be Sprinkled With a Pinch of Dave’s Remains… While Supplies Last.
People are lining up at Wendy’s for a chance to buy this special edition chili. Wendy’s Spokesperson, Jim Galvin says, "We are honoring Dave’s memory and literally sharing him with everyone." When asked if any customers object to having part of a dead person in their food, Galvin rolled his eyes and said, "It’s just a pinch. We hope people choose to focus on honoring Dave rather than worrying about every tiny ingredient in their food." Regular Wendy’s customer Melissa Fisher said she tasted the chili and found it to be no worse that the crap they normally serve.
- Jeff Ruby takes out full-page ad criticizing Rachel Maddow for male gender denial
- Apple draws criticism for delayed release of Steve Jobs 2
- Mulch wars heating up between global petroleum conglomerates.
- LOCAL 12 announces upgrade to Precision Gaydar 12 HD
- CVG flights less frequent than Hebron drone traffic
- Ratings increase as Time Warner replaces Channel 5 with test pattern