In Memory of Dave Thomas, Wendy’s Announces All Chili Servings Will Be Sprinkled With a Pinch of Dave’s Remains… While Supplies Last.
People are lining up at Wendy’s for a chance to buy this special edition chili. Wendy’s Spokesperson, Jim Galvin says, "We are honoring Dave’s memory and literally sharing him with everyone." When asked if any customers object to having part of a dead person in their food, Galvin rolled his eyes and said, "It’s just a pinch. We hope people choose to focus on honoring Dave rather than worrying about every tiny ingredient in their food." Regular Wendy’s customer Melissa Fisher said she tasted the chili and found it to be no worse that the crap they normally serve.
- Faulty Boeing 787s retrofitted for Cincinnati Streetcar duty
- Delta to open outlet shopping mall in empty concourses
- Gulf oil slick reaches Beach Waterpark
- BP works to clean oil spill, makes no promises on station restrooms
- Area traffic still clogged from St. Patrick’s Day DUI checkpoints
- Panera boasts most extensive bread-oriented art collection in U.S.