In Memory of Dave Thomas, Wendy’s Announces All Chili Servings Will Be Sprinkled With a Pinch of Dave’s Remains… While Supplies Last.
People are lining up at Wendy’s for a chance to buy this special edition chili. Wendy’s Spokesperson, Jim Galvin says, "We are honoring Dave’s memory and literally sharing him with everyone." When asked if any customers object to having part of a dead person in their food, Galvin rolled his eyes and said, "It’s just a pinch. We hope people choose to focus on honoring Dave rather than worrying about every tiny ingredient in their food." Regular Wendy’s customer Melissa Fisher said she tasted the chili and found it to be no worse that the crap they normally serve.
- Greenpeace invoices P&G for decorative flair costs
- Plan B contraceptive most popular kiosk at Northgate Mall
- Starbucks price hike includes fee for handwritten name on cup
- New Brent Spence bridge plan: no exits from Downtown Cincinnati to Lexington
- Yacht club waste dumped in Ohio River. Hooters waste battered, fried, sold to happy customers
- Country Day students learn importance of appearing to give back