In Memory of Dave Thomas, Wendy’s Announces All Chili Servings Will Be Sprinkled With a Pinch of Dave’s Remains… While Supplies Last.
People are lining up at Wendy’s for a chance to buy this special edition chili. Wendy’s Spokesperson, Jim Galvin says, "We are honoring Dave’s memory and literally sharing him with everyone." When asked if any customers object to having part of a dead person in their food, Galvin rolled his eyes and said, "It’s just a pinch. We hope people choose to focus on honoring Dave rather than worrying about every tiny ingredient in their food." Regular Wendy’s customer Melissa Fisher said she tasted the chili and found it to be no worse that the crap they normally serve.
- BP asks oil-soaked birds to return oil at authorized reclamation centers
- City of Cincinnati scraps streetcar plan in favor of Ark construction
- Meet the DERF baby!
- Boss gets strange looks after telling workers he is in love with them
- Mayan credit card debt soars as end of the world nears
- Cincinnati hookers offered makeovers by Horseshoe Casino