In Memory of Dave Thomas, Wendy’s Announces All Chili Servings Will Be Sprinkled With a Pinch of Dave’s Remains… While Supplies Last.
People are lining up at Wendy’s for a chance to buy this special edition chili. Wendy’s Spokesperson, Jim Galvin says, "We are honoring Dave’s memory and literally sharing him with everyone." When asked if any customers object to having part of a dead person in their food, Galvin rolled his eyes and said, "It’s just a pinch. We hope people choose to focus on honoring Dave rather than worrying about every tiny ingredient in their food." Regular Wendy’s customer Melissa Fisher said she tasted the chili and found it to be no worse that the crap they normally serve.
- Miami University offers self-tanning curriculum
- Margaritaville men's rooms feature lawn instead of urinals
- Maria Bartiromo’s looks plummet over 40% in 2008
- Jeff Ruby breaks thirty second media silence to appear on Food Network
- Catholic Priests provide security checks for kids at airport check-in lines
- WEBN fires Frog mascot