In Memory of Dave Thomas, Wendy’s Announces All Chili Servings Will Be Sprinkled With a Pinch of Dave’s Remains… While Supplies Last.
People are lining up at Wendy’s for a chance to buy this special edition chili. Wendy’s Spokesperson, Jim Galvin says, "We are honoring Dave’s memory and literally sharing him with everyone." When asked if any customers object to having part of a dead person in their food, Galvin rolled his eyes and said, "It’s just a pinch. We hope people choose to focus on honoring Dave rather than worrying about every tiny ingredient in their food." Regular Wendy’s customer Melissa Fisher said she tasted the chili and found it to be no worse that the crap they normally serve.
- Area traffic still clogged from St. Patrick’s Day DUI checkpoints
- US Government receives credit card offer from Evendale Credit Union
- Dick in a Smaller Box available for undersized men
- Starbucks strip mall nears completion
- Man Sets Record for Time Spent at Vending Machine
- Cinnabon customer first human to develop type III diabetes