In Memory of Dave Thomas, Wendy’s Announces All Chili Servings Will Be Sprinkled With a Pinch of Dave’s Remains… While Supplies Last.
People are lining up at Wendy’s for a chance to buy this special edition chili. Wendy’s Spokesperson, Jim Galvin says, "We are honoring Dave’s memory and literally sharing him with everyone." When asked if any customers object to having part of a dead person in their food, Galvin rolled his eyes and said, "It’s just a pinch. We hope people choose to focus on honoring Dave rather than worrying about every tiny ingredient in their food." Regular Wendy’s customer Melissa Fisher said she tasted the chili and found it to be no worse that the crap they normally serve.
- Time Warner Cable works for an entire evening in local home.
- Misspelling of 'Libya' in search engines causes traffic spike on porn sites worldwide.
- Kentucky toll bridge to feature syringe exchange lane
- Injured casino workers offered free buffet vouchers
- Last subscriber to Cincinnati Enquirer print edition enters hospice
- Water fowl assist in cleanup of Dawn dishwashing liquid tanker spill