Gap t-shirt becomes vintage 48 hours after leaving Taiwan factory.
After being manufactured in Taiwan and arriving in U.S. retail store 48 hours later, t-shirts are certified by the Gap retailer as vintage. “We have a strict policy of allowing the extra time for all of our t-shirts to age appropriately before certifying them as vintage. Our customers appreciate this extra care.” commented Mark Forston, Gap Senior Vice President. Pointing to a specific t-shirt in a mall store, Forston explained, “I estimate this particular model was manufactured circa 72 hours ago. The customer who purchases this product is certainly acquiring a premium vintage value.” Customer Mark Schelsberg said, “Why should I wait 25 years for a cool t-shirt to become vintage when I can have it the day after tomorrow thanks to The Gap?”
- Hacker inadvertently designs malicious virus that corrects most Microsoft bugs.
- Misspelling of 'Libya' in search engines causes traffic spike on porn sites worldwide.
- Santa’s reindeer replaced with hydrogen fuel cells
- Gnomes uncertain how to count selves in Census
- Back-to-school gun sales reach all time high
- White House asks manager of Oakley Fat Burger to step down