Gap t-shirt becomes vintage 48 hours after leaving Taiwan factory.
After being manufactured in Taiwan and arriving in U.S. retail store 48 hours later, t-shirts are certified by the Gap retailer as vintage. “We have a strict policy of allowing the extra time for all of our t-shirts to age appropriately before certifying them as vintage. Our customers appreciate this extra care.” commented Mark Forston, Gap Senior Vice President. Pointing to a specific t-shirt in a mall store, Forston explained, “I estimate this particular model was manufactured circa 72 hours ago. The customer who purchases this product is certainly acquiring a premium vintage value.” Customer Mark Schelsberg said, “Why should I wait 25 years for a cool t-shirt to become vintage when I can have it the day after tomorrow thanks to The Gap?”
- Kentucky toll bridge to feature syringe exchange lane
- Area vagrants devastated by pet food tainting
- Convicted former Enron CEO announces plans to make convicted former Tyco CEO his bitch.
- Verizon unlimited family sexting plan successful in Kentucky
- Time Warner Cable works for an entire evening in local home.
- Boss gets strange looks after telling workers he is in love with them