Gap t-shirt becomes vintage 48 hours after leaving Taiwan factory.
After being manufactured in Taiwan and arriving in U.S. retail store 48 hours later, t-shirts are certified by the Gap retailer as vintage. “We have a strict policy of allowing the extra time for all of our t-shirts to age appropriately before certifying them as vintage. Our customers appreciate this extra care.” commented Mark Forston, Gap Senior Vice President. Pointing to a specific t-shirt in a mall store, Forston explained, “I estimate this particular model was manufactured circa 72 hours ago. The customer who purchases this product is certainly acquiring a premium vintage value.” Customer Mark Schelsberg said, “Why should I wait 25 years for a cool t-shirt to become vintage when I can have it the day after tomorrow thanks to The Gap?”
- Marlboro to introduce Think Pink Breast Cancer Awareness packaging
- Chipotle line slowed by customers mulling over e-coli choices
- BP asks oil-soaked birds to return oil at authorized reclamation centers
- Delta to open outlet shopping mall in empty concourses
- R.P. McMurphy's unveils 900 car parking garage
- Cincinnati sees huge influx of hookers before World Choir Games