Cincinnati's Banks development to have Northern Kentucky theme.
CINCINNATI - In an effort to emulate the success of the popular Northern Kentucky entertainment district, developers of the Cincinnati Banks project unveiled a proposal that replicates a smaller version all of most popular attractions of Newport and Covington.
Mayor Mallory supports the project commenting, “Perhaps we can prevent Cincinnatians from crossing the bridge by offering the Northern Kentucky experience right here in Ohio.” Dubbed Little-NKY, the development will mimic the popular entertainment district by featuring scaled down duplicate attractions like the Hoffbrau Hut, Mini-Mainstrasse, the Little Levy, and Tiny Tropicana. All of the attractions will have smoking areas but also designated extra-smoking sections.
- Hacker inadvertently designs malicious virus that corrects most Microsoft bugs.
- Ground-breaking Coke innovations continue to rock cola world.
- Procter & Gamble launches Single Tooth Whitestrips in Kentucky
- Fiat offers free Chrysler dealership with every car purchase
- Touchdown Jesus casket only slightly larger than Gary Coleman's
- Apple draws criticism for delayed release of Steve Jobs 2