Cincinnati's Banks development to have Northern Kentucky theme.
CINCINNATI - In an effort to emulate the success of the popular Northern Kentucky entertainment district, developers of the Cincinnati Banks project unveiled a proposal that replicates a smaller version all of most popular attractions of Newport and Covington.
Mayor Mallory supports the project commenting, “Perhaps we can prevent Cincinnatians from crossing the bridge by offering the Northern Kentucky experience right here in Ohio.” Dubbed Little-NKY, the development will mimic the popular entertainment district by featuring scaled down duplicate attractions like the Hoffbrau Hut, Mini-Mainstrasse, the Little Levy, and Tiny Tropicana. All of the attractions will have smoking areas but also designated extra-smoking sections.
- Man under house arrest inconvenienced by Homearama visitors
- Annual Telemarketer Awards rudely interrupted with attractive Visa card offer.
- Trader Joe’s pledges to stay 74% salmonella free
- Gastropubs outnumber residents in Over-The-Rhine
- Shares of GM stock recycled as Buick floor mats
- Mulch wars heating up between global petroleum conglomerates.