Cincinnati's Banks development to have Northern Kentucky theme.
CINCINNATI - In an effort to emulate the success of the popular Northern Kentucky entertainment district, developers of the Cincinnati Banks project unveiled a proposal that replicates a smaller version all of most popular attractions of Newport and Covington.
Mayor Mallory supports the project commenting, “Perhaps we can prevent Cincinnatians from crossing the bridge by offering the Northern Kentucky experience right here in Ohio.” Dubbed Little-NKY, the development will mimic the popular entertainment district by featuring scaled down duplicate attractions like the Hoffbrau Hut, Mini-Mainstrasse, the Little Levy, and Tiny Tropicana. All of the attractions will have smoking areas but also designated extra-smoking sections.
- Occupy movement takes over Girl Scout cookie stand
- Withrow High School installs water balloon detectors
- McRib's return bolsters US sodium content by 500%
- Dick in a Smaller Box available for undersized men
- Pharmaceutical company steals crystal meth to manufacture Sudafed
- Joel Osteen purchases Catholicism in time for Easter