Cincinnati's Banks development to have Northern Kentucky theme.
CINCINNATI - In an effort to emulate the success of the popular Northern Kentucky entertainment district, developers of the Cincinnati Banks project unveiled a proposal that replicates a smaller version all of most popular attractions of Newport and Covington.
Mayor Mallory supports the project commenting, “Perhaps we can prevent Cincinnatians from crossing the bridge by offering the Northern Kentucky experience right here in Ohio.” Dubbed Little-NKY, the development will mimic the popular entertainment district by featuring scaled down duplicate attractions like the Hoffbrau Hut, Mini-Mainstrasse, the Little Levy, and Tiny Tropicana. All of the attractions will have smoking areas but also designated extra-smoking sections.
- Bullet holes in J. Alexander's restaurant declared official tourist attraction.
- Former OSU President Gordon Gee kicks off Ohio church festival tour
- National Boycotters Association chooses Cincinnati as site for 2004 convention
- Country Day students learn importance of appearing to give back
- Wreckage of missing airliner found in CNN basement
- Kmart closings leave thousands of filthy, uncooperative employees jobless