Cincinnati's Banks development to have Northern Kentucky theme.
CINCINNATI - In an effort to emulate the success of the popular Northern Kentucky entertainment district, developers of the Cincinnati Banks project unveiled a proposal that replicates a smaller version all of most popular attractions of Newport and Covington.
Mayor Mallory supports the project commenting, “Perhaps we can prevent Cincinnatians from crossing the bridge by offering the Northern Kentucky experience right here in Ohio.” Dubbed Little-NKY, the development will mimic the popular entertainment district by featuring scaled down duplicate attractions like the Hoffbrau Hut, Mini-Mainstrasse, the Little Levy, and Tiny Tropicana. All of the attractions will have smoking areas but also designated extra-smoking sections.
- This article considered highly offensive by all peoples
- Workers seek new ways to waste time after NCAA tournament ends
- Water fowl assist in cleanup of Dawn dishwashing liquid tanker spill
- Shares of Facebook stock available at Big Lots
- Jeff Ruby clarifies restaurant admittance policies
- Line for breakfast at FirstWatch finally dips below seven weeks