Cincinnati's Banks development to have Northern Kentucky theme.
CINCINNATI - In an effort to emulate the success of the popular Northern Kentucky entertainment district, developers of the Cincinnati Banks project unveiled a proposal that replicates a smaller version all of most popular attractions of Newport and Covington.
Mayor Mallory supports the project commenting, “Perhaps we can prevent Cincinnatians from crossing the bridge by offering the Northern Kentucky experience right here in Ohio.” Dubbed Little-NKY, the development will mimic the popular entertainment district by featuring scaled down duplicate attractions like the Hoffbrau Hut, Mini-Mainstrasse, the Little Levy, and Tiny Tropicana. All of the attractions will have smoking areas but also designated extra-smoking sections.
- Man Sets Record for Time Spent at Vending Machine
- Faulty Boeing 787s retrofitted for Cincinnati Streetcar duty
- Now busy professionals don't have to call OnStar directly.
- Jeff Ruby breaks thirty second media silence to appear on Food Network
- Convicted former Enron CEO announces plans to make convicted former Tyco CEO his bitch.
- Tricia Macke wins 45th consecutive regional Emmy for tanning