Cincinnati's Banks development to have Northern Kentucky theme.
CINCINNATI - In an effort to emulate the success of the popular Northern Kentucky entertainment district, developers of the Cincinnati Banks project unveiled a proposal that replicates a smaller version all of most popular attractions of Newport and Covington.
Mayor Mallory supports the project commenting, “Perhaps we can prevent Cincinnatians from crossing the bridge by offering the Northern Kentucky experience right here in Ohio.” Dubbed Little-NKY, the development will mimic the popular entertainment district by featuring scaled down duplicate attractions like the Hoffbrau Hut, Mini-Mainstrasse, the Little Levy, and Tiny Tropicana. All of the attractions will have smoking areas but also designated extra-smoking sections.
- Joel Osteen purchases Catholicism in time for Easter
- BP works to clean oil spill, makes no promises on station restrooms
- Lakota school district students well prepared for West Chesterís many dishwasher jobs
- Now busy professionals don't have to call OnStar directly.
- Procter & Gamble launches Single Tooth Whitestrips in Kentucky
- Gulf oil slick reaches Beach Waterpark