Cincinnati's Banks development to have Northern Kentucky theme.
CINCINNATI - In an effort to emulate the success of the popular Northern Kentucky entertainment district, developers of the Cincinnati Banks project unveiled a proposal that replicates a smaller version all of most popular attractions of Newport and Covington.
Mayor Mallory supports the project commenting, “Perhaps we can prevent Cincinnatians from crossing the bridge by offering the Northern Kentucky experience right here in Ohio.” Dubbed Little-NKY, the development will mimic the popular entertainment district by featuring scaled down duplicate attractions like the Hoffbrau Hut, Mini-Mainstrasse, the Little Levy, and Tiny Tropicana. All of the attractions will have smoking areas but also designated extra-smoking sections.
- Greenpeace invoices P&G for decorative flair costs
- Streetcar crew graduates from Brandery 2014 class while working nearby
- Retailers announce thirty whore shopping days until Halloween
- Lakota school district students well prepared for West Chesterís many dishwasher jobs
- Overzealous Ford executive outsources own family.
- National Boycotters Association chooses Cincinnati as site for 2004 convention