Cincinnati's Banks development to have Northern Kentucky theme.
CINCINNATI - In an effort to emulate the success of the popular Northern Kentucky entertainment district, developers of the Cincinnati Banks project unveiled a proposal that replicates a smaller version all of most popular attractions of Newport and Covington.
Mayor Mallory supports the project commenting, “Perhaps we can prevent Cincinnatians from crossing the bridge by offering the Northern Kentucky experience right here in Ohio.” Dubbed Little-NKY, the development will mimic the popular entertainment district by featuring scaled down duplicate attractions like the Hoffbrau Hut, Mini-Mainstrasse, the Little Levy, and Tiny Tropicana. All of the attractions will have smoking areas but also designated extra-smoking sections.
- Touchdown Jesus casket only slightly larger than Gary Coleman's
- News from the Pearly Gates: Al Davis and Carl Lindner find little to talk about
- Delta purchased for 8 billion frequent flyer points
- Fiddle Hero popular among Kentucky gamers
- CVG flights less frequent than Hebron drone traffic
- Kroger sales down 13% from lack of winter hysteria