Cincinnati's Banks development to have Northern Kentucky theme.
CINCINNATI - In an effort to emulate the success of the popular Northern Kentucky entertainment district, developers of the Cincinnati Banks project unveiled a proposal that replicates a smaller version all of most popular attractions of Newport and Covington.
Mayor Mallory supports the project commenting, “Perhaps we can prevent Cincinnatians from crossing the bridge by offering the Northern Kentucky experience right here in Ohio.” Dubbed Little-NKY, the development will mimic the popular entertainment district by featuring scaled down duplicate attractions like the Hoffbrau Hut, Mini-Mainstrasse, the Little Levy, and Tiny Tropicana. All of the attractions will have smoking areas but also designated extra-smoking sections.
- Trader Joe’s pledges to stay 74% salmonella free
- Douche bags praise Starbucks price cuts
- AutoZone store inadvertently blessed by Crossroads Community Church.
- City of Cincinnati scraps streetcar plan in favor of Ark construction
- Misspelling of 'Libya' in search engines causes traffic spike on porn sites worldwide.
- Cinnabon customer first human to develop type III diabetes