Cincinnati's Banks development to have Northern Kentucky theme.
CINCINNATI - In an effort to emulate the success of the popular Northern Kentucky entertainment district, developers of the Cincinnati Banks project unveiled a proposal that replicates a smaller version all of most popular attractions of Newport and Covington.
Mayor Mallory supports the project commenting, “Perhaps we can prevent Cincinnatians from crossing the bridge by offering the Northern Kentucky experience right here in Ohio.” Dubbed Little-NKY, the development will mimic the popular entertainment district by featuring scaled down duplicate attractions like the Hoffbrau Hut, Mini-Mainstrasse, the Little Levy, and Tiny Tropicana. All of the attractions will have smoking areas but also designated extra-smoking sections.
- Census Bureau outsources canvassing duties to Jehovah Witnesses
- FRUIT OUTRAGE: Colombian terrorists celebrate lifetime supply of bananas
- This article considered highly offensive by all peoples
- Popular Sunshine SkilletŪ breakfast served at Bob Evans' funeral
- Frito-Lay Announces New Single-Chip Travel Pack
- News from the Pearly Gates: Al Davis and Carl Lindner find little to talk about