Cincinnati's Banks development to have Northern Kentucky theme.
CINCINNATI - In an effort to emulate the success of the popular Northern Kentucky entertainment district, developers of the Cincinnati Banks project unveiled a proposal that replicates a smaller version all of most popular attractions of Newport and Covington.
Mayor Mallory supports the project commenting, “Perhaps we can prevent Cincinnatians from crossing the bridge by offering the Northern Kentucky experience right here in Ohio.” Dubbed Little-NKY, the development will mimic the popular entertainment district by featuring scaled down duplicate attractions like the Hoffbrau Hut, Mini-Mainstrasse, the Little Levy, and Tiny Tropicana. All of the attractions will have smoking areas but also designated extra-smoking sections.
- Maria Bartiromo’s looks plummet over 40% in 2008
- Ousted GM CEO appointed top position at AIG
- Domino’s Pizza driver robbed, forced to eat own pizza
- Convicted former Enron CEO announces plans to make convicted former Tyco CEO his bitch.
- Workers seek new ways to waste time after NCAA tournament ends
- Crossroads dominates local fake church market