Cincinnati's Banks development to have Northern Kentucky theme.
CINCINNATI - In an effort to emulate the success of the popular Northern Kentucky entertainment district, developers of the Cincinnati Banks project unveiled a proposal that replicates a smaller version all of most popular attractions of Newport and Covington.
Mayor Mallory supports the project commenting, “Perhaps we can prevent Cincinnatians from crossing the bridge by offering the Northern Kentucky experience right here in Ohio.” Dubbed Little-NKY, the development will mimic the popular entertainment district by featuring scaled down duplicate attractions like the Hoffbrau Hut, Mini-Mainstrasse, the Little Levy, and Tiny Tropicana. All of the attractions will have smoking areas but also designated extra-smoking sections.
- International Star Registry runs out of stars, launches International Grain of Sand Registry.
- Gap t-shirt becomes vintage 48 hours after leaving Taiwan factory.
- Box wine connoisseur unveils extensive collection
- New Pope taking leave of absence to launch new blog at SXSW
- Armed guards protect last piece of unstolen copper in Cincinnati
- India outsources call-center jobs to Detroit