Cincinnati's Banks development to have Northern Kentucky theme.
CINCINNATI - In an effort to emulate the success of the popular Northern Kentucky entertainment district, developers of the Cincinnati Banks project unveiled a proposal that replicates a smaller version all of most popular attractions of Newport and Covington.
Mayor Mallory supports the project commenting, “Perhaps we can prevent Cincinnatians from crossing the bridge by offering the Northern Kentucky experience right here in Ohio.” Dubbed Little-NKY, the development will mimic the popular entertainment district by featuring scaled down duplicate attractions like the Hoffbrau Hut, Mini-Mainstrasse, the Little Levy, and Tiny Tropicana. All of the attractions will have smoking areas but also designated extra-smoking sections.
- Workers seek new ways to waste time after NCAA tournament ends
- Water fowl assist in cleanup of Dawn dishwashing liquid tanker spill
- Government study states the internet is mostly to blame for the proliferation of web porn.
- General Electric innovates ultra-neutral employee holiday greeting card.
- Joel Osteen purchases Catholicism in time for Easter
- Trader Joe’s pledges to stay 74% salmonella free