Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
FAIRFIELD—Hall of Fame Bengals lineman Anthony Munoz devoured Furniture Fair owner and spokesman Ed Hartman after a production assistant forgot to include finger sandwiches in the green room. In a severe case of hunger-induced myopia, the giant former tackle saw the tiny man as a tasty snack. Onlookers on set were able to retrieve Hartman’s neatly shined shoes, but his mock turtleneck was forever lost in the big guy’s gullet.
- STUDY: 91% of blogger avatars too flattering
- Disgruntled company shoots employees
- Convicted former Enron CEO announces plans to make convicted former Tyco CEO his bitch.
- Cincinnati parking meter #13724 inducted into Parking Meter Hall of Fame
- Man Sets Record for Time Spent at Vending Machine
- Line for breakfast at FirstWatch finally dips below seven weeks