Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
FAIRFIELD—Hall of Fame Bengals lineman Anthony Munoz devoured Furniture Fair owner and spokesman Ed Hartman after a production assistant forgot to include finger sandwiches in the green room. In a severe case of hunger-induced myopia, the giant former tackle saw the tiny man as a tasty snack. Onlookers on set were able to retrieve Hartman’s neatly shined shoes, but his mock turtleneck was forever lost in the big guy’s gullet.
- Census Bureau outsources canvassing duties to Jehovah Witnesses
- Preparing for prison life, Martha Stewart makes elegant improvements to prison uniform.
- Douche bags praise Starbucks price cuts
- Chipotle line slowed by customers mulling over e-coli choices
- Our 2013 Guide to UDF-Based Christmas Shopping
- White House asks manager of Oakley Fat Burger to step down