Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
FAIRFIELD—Hall of Fame Bengals lineman Anthony Munoz devoured Furniture Fair owner and spokesman Ed Hartman after a production assistant forgot to include finger sandwiches in the green room. In a severe case of hunger-induced myopia, the giant former tackle saw the tiny man as a tasty snack. Onlookers on set were able to retrieve Hartman’s neatly shined shoes, but his mock turtleneck was forever lost in the big guy’s gullet.
- Procter & Gamble launches Single Tooth Whitestrips in Kentucky
- Man first in family to receive Ohio Echeck certification.
- Annual Telemarketer Awards rudely interrupted with attractive Visa card offer.
- Starbucks changes wifi password to ‘getajobloser’
- Chia Pets often euthanized after novelty wears off
- Area teacher copes with plummeting self-esteem after failing to seduce student