Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
FAIRFIELD—Hall of Fame Bengals lineman Anthony Munoz devoured Furniture Fair owner and spokesman Ed Hartman after a production assistant forgot to include finger sandwiches in the green room. In a severe case of hunger-induced myopia, the giant former tackle saw the tiny man as a tasty snack. Onlookers on set were able to retrieve Hartman’s neatly shined shoes, but his mock turtleneck was forever lost in the big guy’s gullet.
- Maisonette keeps location options open with mobile service concept.
- Apple draws criticism for delayed release of Steve Jobs 2
- New craft brewery to replace Washington Park
- Going postal now limited to Mon-Fri
- Nyquil introduces Cold & Ebola formula
- Catholic Priests provide security checks for kids at airport check-in lines