Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
FAIRFIELD—Hall of Fame Bengals lineman Anthony Munoz devoured Furniture Fair owner and spokesman Ed Hartman after a production assistant forgot to include finger sandwiches in the green room. In a severe case of hunger-induced myopia, the giant former tackle saw the tiny man as a tasty snack. Onlookers on set were able to retrieve Hartman’s neatly shined shoes, but his mock turtleneck was forever lost in the big guy’s gullet.
- Kmart closings leave thousands of filthy, uncooperative employees jobless
- Tetanus outbreak linked to Rusty Bucket
- Cincinnati hookers offered makeovers by Horseshoe Casino
- Santa’s reindeer replaced with hydrogen fuel cells
- Downtown parking meters now equipped with loan officers
- Maria Bartiromo’s looks plummet over 40% in 2008