Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
FAIRFIELD—Hall of Fame Bengals lineman Anthony Munoz devoured Furniture Fair owner and spokesman Ed Hartman after a production assistant forgot to include finger sandwiches in the green room. In a severe case of hunger-induced myopia, the giant former tackle saw the tiny man as a tasty snack. Onlookers on set were able to retrieve Hartman’s neatly shined shoes, but his mock turtleneck was forever lost in the big guy’s gullet.
- Delta severs ties with CVG, still plans to ship random luggage there
- Our 2013 Guide to UDF-Based Christmas Shopping
- Wreckage of missing airliner found in CNN basement
- Everyone finally files suit against everyone else
- Former OSU President Gordon Gee kicks off Ohio church festival tour
- CVG FOR SALE: Same price as one-way trip to Newark