Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
FAIRFIELD—Hall of Fame Bengals lineman Anthony Munoz devoured Furniture Fair owner and spokesman Ed Hartman after a production assistant forgot to include finger sandwiches in the green room. In a severe case of hunger-induced myopia, the giant former tackle saw the tiny man as a tasty snack. Onlookers on set were able to retrieve Hartman’s neatly shined shoes, but his mock turtleneck was forever lost in the big guy’s gullet.
- Faulty Boeing 787s retrofitted for Cincinnati Streetcar duty
- Cincinnati gives Willie Nelson million dollar grant to open restaurant at Banks
- Workers seek new ways to waste time after NCAA tournament ends
- Amazon Kindle named top gift for spouses out of ideas
- BP asks oil-soaked birds to return oil at authorized reclamation centers
- Kentucky toll bridge to feature syringe exchange lane