Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
FAIRFIELD—Hall of Fame Bengals lineman Anthony Munoz devoured Furniture Fair owner and spokesman Ed Hartman after a production assistant forgot to include finger sandwiches in the green room. In a severe case of hunger-induced myopia, the giant former tackle saw the tiny man as a tasty snack. Onlookers on set were able to retrieve Hartman’s neatly shined shoes, but his mock turtleneck was forever lost in the big guy’s gullet.
- New craft brewery to replace Washington Park
- Fake Timex watches more expensive and higher quality than real Timex.
- Domino’s Pizza driver robbed, forced to eat own pizza
- US Government receives credit card offer from Evendale Credit Union
- Boss gets strange looks after telling workers he is in love with them
- New Jesus statue stuck in Wapakoneta McDonald’s drive thru en route to Monroe