Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
FAIRFIELD—Hall of Fame Bengals lineman Anthony Munoz devoured Furniture Fair owner and spokesman Ed Hartman after a production assistant forgot to include finger sandwiches in the green room. In a severe case of hunger-induced myopia, the giant former tackle saw the tiny man as a tasty snack. Onlookers on set were able to retrieve Hartman’s neatly shined shoes, but his mock turtleneck was forever lost in the big guy’s gullet.
- AutoZone store inadvertently blessed by Crossroads Community Church.
- Gnomes uncertain how to count selves in Census
- Domino’s Pizza driver robbed, forced to eat own pizza
- Meth lab destroyed in house fire
- Local gangs integrate CinWeekly logo in gang graffiti
- Mahogany's to city council: Let's talk food truck financing