Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
FAIRFIELD—Hall of Fame Bengals lineman Anthony Munoz devoured Furniture Fair owner and spokesman Ed Hartman after a production assistant forgot to include finger sandwiches in the green room. In a severe case of hunger-induced myopia, the giant former tackle saw the tiny man as a tasty snack. Onlookers on set were able to retrieve Hartman’s neatly shined shoes, but his mock turtleneck was forever lost in the big guy’s gullet.
- Open-air mall planned inside Tri-County Mall
- New craft brewery to replace Washington Park
- Jeff Ruby clarifies restaurant admittance policies
- Ousted GM CEO appointed top position at AIG
- BP works to clean oil spill, makes no promises on station restrooms
- This article considered highly offensive by all peoples