Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
FAIRFIELD—Hall of Fame Bengals lineman Anthony Munoz devoured Furniture Fair owner and spokesman Ed Hartman after a production assistant forgot to include finger sandwiches in the green room. In a severe case of hunger-induced myopia, the giant former tackle saw the tiny man as a tasty snack. Onlookers on set were able to retrieve Hartman’s neatly shined shoes, but his mock turtleneck was forever lost in the big guy’s gullet.
- India outsources call-center jobs to Detroit
- Formal Fridays big hit at Goshen sweatpants factory
- Mulch wars heating up between global petroleum conglomerates.
- Trapped gay coal miner hoped for slower rescue
- Rookwood Mall parking lot full until February
- Man first in family to receive Ohio Echeck certification.