Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
FAIRFIELD—Hall of Fame Bengals lineman Anthony Munoz devoured Furniture Fair owner and spokesman Ed Hartman after a production assistant forgot to include finger sandwiches in the green room. In a severe case of hunger-induced myopia, the giant former tackle saw the tiny man as a tasty snack. Onlookers on set were able to retrieve Hartman’s neatly shined shoes, but his mock turtleneck was forever lost in the big guy’s gullet.
- Our 2013 Guide to UDF-Based Christmas Shopping
- Starbucks changes wifi password to ‘getajobloser’
- Cincinnati Bell conference call loses connection during Verizon sale talks
- Injured casino workers offered free buffet vouchers
- Now busy professionals don't have to call OnStar directly.
- Wreckage of missing airliner found in CNN basement