Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
FAIRFIELD—Hall of Fame Bengals lineman Anthony Munoz devoured Furniture Fair owner and spokesman Ed Hartman after a production assistant forgot to include finger sandwiches in the green room. In a severe case of hunger-induced myopia, the giant former tackle saw the tiny man as a tasty snack. Onlookers on set were able to retrieve Hartman’s neatly shined shoes, but his mock turtleneck was forever lost in the big guy’s gullet.
- Ousted GM CEO appointed top position at AIG
- This article considered highly offensive by all peoples
- Cincinnati criminals consider offers to relocate to Detroit
- Group opposes demolition of all buildings within I-275 loop
- Kenwood building deemed eyesore
- Maisonette keeps location options open with mobile service concept.