Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
FAIRFIELD—Hall of Fame Bengals lineman Anthony Munoz devoured Furniture Fair owner and spokesman Ed Hartman after a production assistant forgot to include finger sandwiches in the green room. In a severe case of hunger-induced myopia, the giant former tackle saw the tiny man as a tasty snack. Onlookers on set were able to retrieve Hartman’s neatly shined shoes, but his mock turtleneck was forever lost in the big guy’s gullet.
- Drunks vote on new Ohio DUI license plate designs
- Armed guards protect last piece of unstolen copper in Cincinnati
- Disgruntled company shoots employees
- Man Sets Record for Time Spent at Vending Machine
- America's ice sculptures melting at alarming rate
- National Boycotters Association chooses Cincinnati as site for 2004 convention