Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
FAIRFIELD—Hall of Fame Bengals lineman Anthony Munoz devoured Furniture Fair owner and spokesman Ed Hartman after a production assistant forgot to include finger sandwiches in the green room. In a severe case of hunger-induced myopia, the giant former tackle saw the tiny man as a tasty snack. Onlookers on set were able to retrieve Hartman’s neatly shined shoes, but his mock turtleneck was forever lost in the big guy’s gullet.
- Water fowl assist in cleanup of Dawn dishwashing liquid tanker spill
- Boss gets strange looks after telling workers he is in love with them
- Delta Airlines finds Wright Brothers’ lost luggage
- New Pope taking leave of absence to launch new blog at SXSW
- City of Cincinnati scraps streetcar plan in favor of Ark construction
- Starbucks strip mall nears completion