Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
FAIRFIELD—Hall of Fame Bengals lineman Anthony Munoz devoured Furniture Fair owner and spokesman Ed Hartman after a production assistant forgot to include finger sandwiches in the green room. In a severe case of hunger-induced myopia, the giant former tackle saw the tiny man as a tasty snack. Onlookers on set were able to retrieve Hartman’s neatly shined shoes, but his mock turtleneck was forever lost in the big guy’s gullet.
- US Government receives credit card offer from Evendale Credit Union
- Eskimo melts igloo to avoid bank repossession
- Downtown parking meters now equipped with loan officers
- Panera boasts most extensive bread-oriented art collection in U.S.
- 700 WLW shifts focus of billboard campaign to Canadians
- Retailers announce thirty whore shopping days until Halloween