Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
FAIRFIELD—Hall of Fame Bengals lineman Anthony Munoz devoured Furniture Fair owner and spokesman Ed Hartman after a production assistant forgot to include finger sandwiches in the green room. In a severe case of hunger-induced myopia, the giant former tackle saw the tiny man as a tasty snack. Onlookers on set were able to retrieve Hartman’s neatly shined shoes, but his mock turtleneck was forever lost in the big guy’s gullet.
- Area traffic still clogged from St. Patrick’s Day DUI checkpoints
- Underground drug ring busted in Hyde Park nursing home
- Annual Telemarketer Awards rudely interrupted with attractive Visa card offer.
- Krohn Conservatory reports dismal ringtone sales
- City of Cincinnati scraps streetcar plan in favor of Ark construction
- Cincinnati gives Willie Nelson million dollar grant to open restaurant at Banks