Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
FAIRFIELD—Hall of Fame Bengals lineman Anthony Munoz devoured Furniture Fair owner and spokesman Ed Hartman after a production assistant forgot to include finger sandwiches in the green room. In a severe case of hunger-induced myopia, the giant former tackle saw the tiny man as a tasty snack. Onlookers on set were able to retrieve Hartman’s neatly shined shoes, but his mock turtleneck was forever lost in the big guy’s gullet.
- Overzealous Ford executive outsources own family.
- Maisonette keeps location options open with mobile service concept.
- Joel Osteen purchases Catholicism in time for Easter
- CVG expands service to Lunken Airport
- Gap t-shirt becomes vintage 48 hours after leaving Taiwan factory.
- Chia Pets often euthanized after novelty wears off