Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
FAIRFIELD—Hall of Fame Bengals lineman Anthony Munoz devoured Furniture Fair owner and spokesman Ed Hartman after a production assistant forgot to include finger sandwiches in the green room. In a severe case of hunger-induced myopia, the giant former tackle saw the tiny man as a tasty snack. Onlookers on set were able to retrieve Hartman’s neatly shined shoes, but his mock turtleneck was forever lost in the big guy’s gullet.
- Pfizer rides Halloween wave with new Pumpkin Spice Preparation H
- Apple watch includes app that releases Axe Body Spray
- Conversation with Uber driver most meaningful social contact of area man’s life
- Section of I-75 informed it was adopted
- Streetcar towed after parking illegally
- US Government receives credit card offer from Evendale Credit Union