Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
FAIRFIELD—Hall of Fame Bengals lineman Anthony Munoz devoured Furniture Fair owner and spokesman Ed Hartman after a production assistant forgot to include finger sandwiches in the green room. In a severe case of hunger-induced myopia, the giant former tackle saw the tiny man as a tasty snack. Onlookers on set were able to retrieve Hartman’s neatly shined shoes, but his mock turtleneck was forever lost in the big guy’s gullet.
- White House asks manager of Oakley Fat Burger to step down
- Lakota school district students well prepared for West Chester’s many dishwasher jobs
- America's ice sculptures melting at alarming rate
- Last subscriber to Cincinnati Enquirer print edition enters hospice
- Miami University offers self-tanning curriculum
- Kroger sales down 13% from lack of winter hysteria