Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
FAIRFIELD—Hall of Fame Bengals lineman Anthony Munoz devoured Furniture Fair owner and spokesman Ed Hartman after a production assistant forgot to include finger sandwiches in the green room. In a severe case of hunger-induced myopia, the giant former tackle saw the tiny man as a tasty snack. Onlookers on set were able to retrieve Hartman’s neatly shined shoes, but his mock turtleneck was forever lost in the big guy’s gullet.
- 2010 HUMMER features built-in BP Station
- Cincinnati Zoo sells Baby Giraffe naming rights to P&G
- Preparing for prison life, Martha Stewart makes elegant improvements to prison uniform.
- Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
- Procter & Gamble launches Single Tooth Whitestrips in Kentucky
- Area vagrants devastated by pet food tainting