Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
FAIRFIELD—Hall of Fame Bengals lineman Anthony Munoz devoured Furniture Fair owner and spokesman Ed Hartman after a production assistant forgot to include finger sandwiches in the green room. In a severe case of hunger-induced myopia, the giant former tackle saw the tiny man as a tasty snack. Onlookers on set were able to retrieve Hartman’s neatly shined shoes, but his mock turtleneck was forever lost in the big guy’s gullet.
- WEBN fires Frog mascot
- Annual Telemarketer Awards rudely interrupted with attractive Visa card offer.
- Authorities learn Lifelock CEO is imposter
- US Government receives credit card offer from Evendale Credit Union
- Starbucks strip mall nears completion
- Workers seek new ways to waste time after NCAA tournament ends