Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
FAIRFIELD—Hall of Fame Bengals lineman Anthony Munoz devoured Furniture Fair owner and spokesman Ed Hartman after a production assistant forgot to include finger sandwiches in the green room. In a severe case of hunger-induced myopia, the giant former tackle saw the tiny man as a tasty snack. Onlookers on set were able to retrieve Hartman’s neatly shined shoes, but his mock turtleneck was forever lost in the big guy’s gullet.
- International Star Registry runs out of stars, launches International Grain of Sand Registry.
- Eskimo melts igloo to avoid bank repossession
- White House asks manager of Oakley Fat Burger to step down
- National Boycotters Association chooses Cincinnati as site for 2004 convention
- Cincinnati's Banks development to have Northern Kentucky theme.
- Verizon unlimited family sexting plan successful in Kentucky