Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
FAIRFIELD—Hall of Fame Bengals lineman Anthony Munoz devoured Furniture Fair owner and spokesman Ed Hartman after a production assistant forgot to include finger sandwiches in the green room. In a severe case of hunger-induced myopia, the giant former tackle saw the tiny man as a tasty snack. Onlookers on set were able to retrieve Hartman’s neatly shined shoes, but his mock turtleneck was forever lost in the big guy’s gullet.
- Catholic Priests provide security checks for kids at airport check-in lines
- Halloween Express announces sweeping layoffs again
- Mayan credit card debt soars as end of the world nears
- Bullet holes in J. Alexander's restaurant declared official tourist attraction.
- Area teacher copes with plummeting self-esteem after failing to seduce student
- Retailers announce thirty whore shopping days until Halloween