Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
FAIRFIELD—Hall of Fame Bengals lineman Anthony Munoz devoured Furniture Fair owner and spokesman Ed Hartman after a production assistant forgot to include finger sandwiches in the green room. In a severe case of hunger-induced myopia, the giant former tackle saw the tiny man as a tasty snack. Onlookers on set were able to retrieve Hartman’s neatly shined shoes, but his mock turtleneck was forever lost in the big guy’s gullet.
- WKRC Local 12 wins Regional Emmy for excellence in scrolling school closings
- Injured casino workers offered free buffet vouchers
- Cincinnati media advises potential rioters on best tactics for coverage
- Cincinnati snowplows prepare for busy July
- Local Police confused and alarmed by government’s Donut Call list.
- New parking revenue will pay for museum honoring great moments in Cincinnati parking history