Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
FAIRFIELD—Hall of Fame Bengals lineman Anthony Munoz devoured Furniture Fair owner and spokesman Ed Hartman after a production assistant forgot to include finger sandwiches in the green room. In a severe case of hunger-induced myopia, the giant former tackle saw the tiny man as a tasty snack. Onlookers on set were able to retrieve Hartman’s neatly shined shoes, but his mock turtleneck was forever lost in the big guy’s gullet.
- Frito-Lay Announces New Single-Chip Travel Pack
- Monroe Hustler store thankful to be spared from God's wrath
- Parking lot Sno Castle empire efficiently converted to Christmas tree empire
- Yacht club waste dumped in Ohio River. Hooters waste battered, fried, sold to happy customers
- Marlboro to introduce Think Pink Breast Cancer Awareness packaging
- CVG expands service to Lunken Airport