Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
FAIRFIELD—Hall of Fame Bengals lineman Anthony Munoz devoured Furniture Fair owner and spokesman Ed Hartman after a production assistant forgot to include finger sandwiches in the green room. In a severe case of hunger-induced myopia, the giant former tackle saw the tiny man as a tasty snack. Onlookers on set were able to retrieve Hartman’s neatly shined shoes, but his mock turtleneck was forever lost in the big guy’s gullet.
- Faulty Boeing 787s retrofitted for Cincinnati Streetcar duty
- Oscar Meyer awarded Nobel Prize for meat extrusion
- India outsources call-center jobs to Detroit
- Injured casino workers offered free buffet vouchers
- Monroe Hustler store thankful to be spared from God's wrath
- This article considered highly offensive by all peoples