Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
FAIRFIELD—Hall of Fame Bengals lineman Anthony Munoz devoured Furniture Fair owner and spokesman Ed Hartman after a production assistant forgot to include finger sandwiches in the green room. In a severe case of hunger-induced myopia, the giant former tackle saw the tiny man as a tasty snack. Onlookers on set were able to retrieve Hartman’s neatly shined shoes, but his mock turtleneck was forever lost in the big guy’s gullet.
- Now busy professionals don't have to call OnStar directly.
- Fiat offers free Chrysler dealership with every car purchase
- Cincinnati hookers offered makeovers by Horseshoe Casino
- Bullet holes in J. Alexander's restaurant declared official tourist attraction.
- Meet the DERF baby!
- City of Cincinnati scraps streetcar plan in favor of Ark construction