Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
FAIRFIELD—Hall of Fame Bengals lineman Anthony Munoz devoured Furniture Fair owner and spokesman Ed Hartman after a production assistant forgot to include finger sandwiches in the green room. In a severe case of hunger-induced myopia, the giant former tackle saw the tiny man as a tasty snack. Onlookers on set were able to retrieve Hartman’s neatly shined shoes, but his mock turtleneck was forever lost in the big guy’s gullet.
- New craft brewery to replace Washington Park
- R.P. McMurphy's unveils 900 car parking garage
- Zanesville Times reports waiting list for local pet obituaries
- Wreckage of missing airliner found in CNN basement
- Monroe Hustler store thankful to be spared from God's wrath
- Lakota school district students well prepared for West Chester’s many dishwasher jobs