Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
FAIRFIELD—Hall of Fame Bengals lineman Anthony Munoz devoured Furniture Fair owner and spokesman Ed Hartman after a production assistant forgot to include finger sandwiches in the green room. In a severe case of hunger-induced myopia, the giant former tackle saw the tiny man as a tasty snack. Onlookers on set were able to retrieve Hartman’s neatly shined shoes, but his mock turtleneck was forever lost in the big guy’s gullet.
- Cinnabon customer first human to develop type III diabetes
- Media examines how media has examined the examination of the media
- Plan B contraceptive most popular kiosk at Northgate Mall
- Oscar Meyer awarded Nobel Prize for meat extrusion
- BP works to clean oil spill, makes no promises on station restrooms
- Last subscriber to Cincinnati Enquirer print edition enters hospice