Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
FAIRFIELD—Hall of Fame Bengals lineman Anthony Munoz devoured Furniture Fair owner and spokesman Ed Hartman after a production assistant forgot to include finger sandwiches in the green room. In a severe case of hunger-induced myopia, the giant former tackle saw the tiny man as a tasty snack. Onlookers on set were able to retrieve Hartman’s neatly shined shoes, but his mock turtleneck was forever lost in the big guy’s gullet.
- Disgruntled company shoots employees
- Ousted GM CEO appointed top position at AIG
- Kmart closings leave thousands of filthy, uncooperative employees jobless
- This article considered highly offensive by all peoples
- Ground-breaking Coke innovations continue to rock cola world.
- Jeff Ruby clarifies restaurant admittance policies