Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
FAIRFIELD—Hall of Fame Bengals lineman Anthony Munoz devoured Furniture Fair owner and spokesman Ed Hartman after a production assistant forgot to include finger sandwiches in the green room. In a severe case of hunger-induced myopia, the giant former tackle saw the tiny man as a tasty snack. Onlookers on set were able to retrieve Hartman’s neatly shined shoes, but his mock turtleneck was forever lost in the big guy’s gullet.
- Mayan credit card debt soars as end of the world nears
- Open-air mall planned inside Tri-County Mall
- Country Day students learn importance of appearing to give back
- Everyone finally files suit against everyone else
- Meet the DERF baby!
- New Smart Car fits inside iPod storage port