Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
FAIRFIELD—Hall of Fame Bengals lineman Anthony Munoz devoured Furniture Fair owner and spokesman Ed Hartman after a production assistant forgot to include finger sandwiches in the green room. In a severe case of hunger-induced myopia, the giant former tackle saw the tiny man as a tasty snack. Onlookers on set were able to retrieve Hartman’s neatly shined shoes, but his mock turtleneck was forever lost in the big guy’s gullet.
- CVG meth lab goes unnoticed for six years
- Formal Fridays big hit at Goshen sweatpants factory
- Frito-Lay Announces New Single-Chip Travel Pack
- Armed guards protect last piece of unstolen copper in Cincinnati
- Starbucks strip mall nears completion
- CBS comes to terms with TIme Warner Cable after 3 weeks on hold with customer service