Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
FAIRFIELD—Hall of Fame Bengals lineman Anthony Munoz devoured Furniture Fair owner and spokesman Ed Hartman after a production assistant forgot to include finger sandwiches in the green room. In a severe case of hunger-induced myopia, the giant former tackle saw the tiny man as a tasty snack. Onlookers on set were able to retrieve Hartman’s neatly shined shoes, but his mock turtleneck was forever lost in the big guy’s gullet.
- Last subscriber to Cincinnati Enquirer print edition enters hospice
- Media examines how media has examined the examination of the media
- Fiat offers free Chrysler dealership with every car purchase
- UDF fruit juice slowly evaporating since 1994
- Fountain Square video screen to begin showing gunfire instant replay
- Delta uses baggage fees to expand lost luggage routes