Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
FAIRFIELD—Hall of Fame Bengals lineman Anthony Munoz devoured Furniture Fair owner and spokesman Ed Hartman after a production assistant forgot to include finger sandwiches in the green room. In a severe case of hunger-induced myopia, the giant former tackle saw the tiny man as a tasty snack. Onlookers on set were able to retrieve Hartman’s neatly shined shoes, but his mock turtleneck was forever lost in the big guy’s gullet.
- Streetcar towed after parking illegally
- Florence Mall Santa disfigured in meth lab explosion
- Local Police confused and alarmed by government’s Donut Call list.
- O.J. Simpson vows to find the arsonist responsible for Jeff Ruby restaurant fire
- Monroe Hustler store thankful to be spared from God's wrath
- Ousted GM CEO appointed top position at AIG