Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
FAIRFIELD—Hall of Fame Bengals lineman Anthony Munoz devoured Furniture Fair owner and spokesman Ed Hartman after a production assistant forgot to include finger sandwiches in the green room. In a severe case of hunger-induced myopia, the giant former tackle saw the tiny man as a tasty snack. Onlookers on set were able to retrieve Hartman’s neatly shined shoes, but his mock turtleneck was forever lost in the big guy’s gullet.
- Last subscriber to Cincinnati Enquirer print edition enters hospice
- Cincinnati snowplows prepare for busy July
- Starbucks changes wifi password to ‘getajobloser’
- City of Cincinnati scraps streetcar plan in favor of Ark construction
- Jeff Ruby breaks thirty second media silence to appear on Food Network
- Man Sets Record for Time Spent at Vending Machine