Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
FAIRFIELD—Hall of Fame Bengals lineman Anthony Munoz devoured Furniture Fair owner and spokesman Ed Hartman after a production assistant forgot to include finger sandwiches in the green room. In a severe case of hunger-induced myopia, the giant former tackle saw the tiny man as a tasty snack. Onlookers on set were able to retrieve Hartman’s neatly shined shoes, but his mock turtleneck was forever lost in the big guy’s gullet.
- New Jesus statue stuck in Wapakoneta McDonald’s drive thru en route to Monroe
- 'Wxix' now most common last name in Cincinnati
- Mayan credit card debt soars as end of the world nears
- Bullet holes in J. Alexander's restaurant declared official tourist attraction.
- Verizon unlimited family sexting plan successful in Kentucky
- Maisonette keeps location options open with mobile service concept.