Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
FAIRFIELD—Hall of Fame Bengals lineman Anthony Munoz devoured Furniture Fair owner and spokesman Ed Hartman after a production assistant forgot to include finger sandwiches in the green room. In a severe case of hunger-induced myopia, the giant former tackle saw the tiny man as a tasty snack. Onlookers on set were able to retrieve Hartman’s neatly shined shoes, but his mock turtleneck was forever lost in the big guy’s gullet.
- Cincinnati sees huge influx of hookers before World Choir Games
- Kmart closings leave thousands of filthy, uncooperative employees jobless
- Starbucks strip mall nears completion
- CBS comes to terms with TIme Warner Cable after 3 weeks on hold with customer service
- Chia Pets often euthanized after novelty wears off
- Come near me again with that Tide Pen and I swear I'll...