Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
FAIRFIELD—Hall of Fame Bengals lineman Anthony Munoz devoured Furniture Fair owner and spokesman Ed Hartman after a production assistant forgot to include finger sandwiches in the green room. In a severe case of hunger-induced myopia, the giant former tackle saw the tiny man as a tasty snack. Onlookers on set were able to retrieve Hartman’s neatly shined shoes, but his mock turtleneck was forever lost in the big guy’s gullet.
- Government study states the internet is mostly to blame for the proliferation of web porn.
- Delta purchased for 8 billion frequent flyer points
- 'Wxix' now most common last name in Cincinnati
- Kenwood building deemed eyesore
- Occupy movement takes over Girl Scout cookie stand
- Popular Sunshine Skillet® breakfast served at Bob Evans' funeral