Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
FAIRFIELD—Hall of Fame Bengals lineman Anthony Munoz devoured Furniture Fair owner and spokesman Ed Hartman after a production assistant forgot to include finger sandwiches in the green room. In a severe case of hunger-induced myopia, the giant former tackle saw the tiny man as a tasty snack. Onlookers on set were able to retrieve Hartman’s neatly shined shoes, but his mock turtleneck was forever lost in the big guy’s gullet.
- Trendy suburb built inside IKEA store
- Miami University offers self-tanning curriculum
- Cincinnati snowplows prepare for busy July
- Retailers announce thirty whore shopping days until Halloween
- Krohn Conservatory reports dismal ringtone sales
- Halloween Express announces sweeping layoffs again