Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
FAIRFIELD—Hall of Fame Bengals lineman Anthony Munoz devoured Furniture Fair owner and spokesman Ed Hartman after a production assistant forgot to include finger sandwiches in the green room. In a severe case of hunger-induced myopia, the giant former tackle saw the tiny man as a tasty snack. Onlookers on set were able to retrieve Hartman’s neatly shined shoes, but his mock turtleneck was forever lost in the big guy’s gullet.
- Verizon unlimited family sexting plan successful in Kentucky
- Joel Osteen purchases Catholicism in time for Easter
- Girl Scout Cookie feeding-tube boosts profits
- Cincinnati parking meter #13724 inducted into Parking Meter Hall of Fame
- New Jesus statue stuck in Wapakoneta McDonald’s drive thru en route to Monroe
- News from the Pearly Gates: Al Davis and Carl Lindner find little to talk about