Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
FAIRFIELD—Hall of Fame Bengals lineman Anthony Munoz devoured Furniture Fair owner and spokesman Ed Hartman after a production assistant forgot to include finger sandwiches in the green room. In a severe case of hunger-induced myopia, the giant former tackle saw the tiny man as a tasty snack. Onlookers on set were able to retrieve Hartman’s neatly shined shoes, but his mock turtleneck was forever lost in the big guy’s gullet.
- Struggling retailers welcome holiday shoplifters
- New Pope taking leave of absence to launch new blog at SXSW
- News from the Pearly Gates: Al Davis and Carl Lindner find little to talk about
- Mayan credit card debt soars as end of the world nears
- Delta severs ties with CVG, still plans to ship random luggage there
- National Boycotters Association chooses Cincinnati as site for 2004 convention