Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
FAIRFIELD—Hall of Fame Bengals lineman Anthony Munoz devoured Furniture Fair owner and spokesman Ed Hartman after a production assistant forgot to include finger sandwiches in the green room. In a severe case of hunger-induced myopia, the giant former tackle saw the tiny man as a tasty snack. Onlookers on set were able to retrieve Hartman’s neatly shined shoes, but his mock turtleneck was forever lost in the big guy’s gullet.
- MySpace acquires CityBeat magazine
- Everyone finally files suit against everyone else
- Delta uses baggage fees to expand lost luggage routes
- Jeff Ruby breaks thirty second media silence to appear on Food Network
- Donald Trump’s hair asks for hurricane relief funds
- Google store helps locate eBay store