Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
FAIRFIELD—Hall of Fame Bengals lineman Anthony Munoz devoured Furniture Fair owner and spokesman Ed Hartman after a production assistant forgot to include finger sandwiches in the green room. In a severe case of hunger-induced myopia, the giant former tackle saw the tiny man as a tasty snack. Onlookers on set were able to retrieve Hartman’s neatly shined shoes, but his mock turtleneck was forever lost in the big guy’s gullet.
- Retailers announce thirty whore shopping days until Halloween
- India outsources call-center jobs to Detroit
- Misspelling of 'Libya' in search engines causes traffic spike on porn sites worldwide.
- Streetcar tracks on sale at City of Cincinnati Black Friday sale
- Toby Keith’s restaurant leads way in toothless cuisine
- Internet eliminates third shift to reduce costs