Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
FAIRFIELD—Hall of Fame Bengals lineman Anthony Munoz devoured Furniture Fair owner and spokesman Ed Hartman after a production assistant forgot to include finger sandwiches in the green room. In a severe case of hunger-induced myopia, the giant former tackle saw the tiny man as a tasty snack. Onlookers on set were able to retrieve Hartman’s neatly shined shoes, but his mock turtleneck was forever lost in the big guy’s gullet.
- White House asks manager of Oakley Fat Burger to step down
- Cincinnati hookers offered makeovers by Horseshoe Casino
- Starbucks changes wifi password to ‘getajobloser’
- CVG meth lab goes unnoticed for six years
- Cincinnati Enquirer announces new palm-size version
- Gulf oil slick reaches Beach Waterpark