Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
FAIRFIELD—Hall of Fame Bengals lineman Anthony Munoz devoured Furniture Fair owner and spokesman Ed Hartman after a production assistant forgot to include finger sandwiches in the green room. In a severe case of hunger-induced myopia, the giant former tackle saw the tiny man as a tasty snack. Onlookers on set were able to retrieve Hartman’s neatly shined shoes, but his mock turtleneck was forever lost in the big guy’s gullet.
- Tricia Macke wins 45th consecutive regional Emmy for tanning
- Shares of Facebook stock available at Big Lots
- Hudepohl smokestack to be relocated at sight of Gamble House
- Misspelling of 'Libya' in search engines causes traffic spike on porn sites worldwide.
- Internet eliminates third shift to reduce costs
- Panera boasts most extensive bread-oriented art collection in U.S.