Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
FAIRFIELD—Hall of Fame Bengals lineman Anthony Munoz devoured Furniture Fair owner and spokesman Ed Hartman after a production assistant forgot to include finger sandwiches in the green room. In a severe case of hunger-induced myopia, the giant former tackle saw the tiny man as a tasty snack. Onlookers on set were able to retrieve Hartman’s neatly shined shoes, but his mock turtleneck was forever lost in the big guy’s gullet.
- Drunks vote on new Ohio DUI license plate designs
- Newport High School fails SAT test
- Preparing for prison life, Martha Stewart makes elegant improvements to prison uniform.
- West Virginia river water already green for St. Patrick’s Day
- Fiddle Hero popular among Kentucky gamers
- Area church gives up religion for more profitable church festival business