Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
FAIRFIELD—Hall of Fame Bengals lineman Anthony Munoz devoured Furniture Fair owner and spokesman Ed Hartman after a production assistant forgot to include finger sandwiches in the green room. In a severe case of hunger-induced myopia, the giant former tackle saw the tiny man as a tasty snack. Onlookers on set were able to retrieve Hartman’s neatly shined shoes, but his mock turtleneck was forever lost in the big guy’s gullet.
- People not missing demand equal milk carton exposure
- Disgruntled company shoots employees
- Fiat offers free Chrysler dealership with every car purchase
- Dick in a Smaller Box available for undersized men
- Crossroads dominates local fake church market
- Zoo cracks down on deadbeat Zoo baby daddies.