Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
FAIRFIELD—Hall of Fame Bengals lineman Anthony Munoz devoured Furniture Fair owner and spokesman Ed Hartman after a production assistant forgot to include finger sandwiches in the green room. In a severe case of hunger-induced myopia, the giant former tackle saw the tiny man as a tasty snack. Onlookers on set were able to retrieve Hartman’s neatly shined shoes, but his mock turtleneck was forever lost in the big guy’s gullet.
- Trapped gay coal miner hoped for slower rescue
- FRUIT OUTRAGE: Colombian terrorists celebrate lifetime supply of bananas
- Escaped butterflies from Krohn Conservatory terrorize Mt. Adams
- Charlie Rose Show ratings unchanged when network accidentally airs footage of empty set.
- SNOW EMERGENCY: Area girlfriends unable to return stuffed Valentine’s bears to CVS
- Delta Airlines hires extra holiday workers to lose luggage