Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
FAIRFIELD—Hall of Fame Bengals lineman Anthony Munoz devoured Furniture Fair owner and spokesman Ed Hartman after a production assistant forgot to include finger sandwiches in the green room. In a severe case of hunger-induced myopia, the giant former tackle saw the tiny man as a tasty snack. Onlookers on set were able to retrieve Hartman’s neatly shined shoes, but his mock turtleneck was forever lost in the big guy’s gullet.
- Back-to-school gun sales reach all time high
- Wreckage of missing airliner found in CNN basement
- Cincinnati Zoo sells Baby Giraffe naming rights to P&G
- Workers seek new ways to waste time after NCAA tournament ends
- Stuck lunar exploration rover calls OnStar
- Trapped gay coal miner hoped for slower rescue