Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
FAIRFIELD—Hall of Fame Bengals lineman Anthony Munoz devoured Furniture Fair owner and spokesman Ed Hartman after a production assistant forgot to include finger sandwiches in the green room. In a severe case of hunger-induced myopia, the giant former tackle saw the tiny man as a tasty snack. Onlookers on set were able to retrieve Hartman’s neatly shined shoes, but his mock turtleneck was forever lost in the big guy’s gullet.
- Cincinnati's Banks development to have Northern Kentucky theme.
- Preparing for prison life, Martha Stewart makes elegant improvements to prison uniform.
- New Smart Car fits inside iPod storage port
- This article considered highly offensive by all peoples
- Injured casino workers offered free buffet vouchers
- Mayan credit card debt soars as end of the world nears