Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
FAIRFIELD—Hall of Fame Bengals lineman Anthony Munoz devoured Furniture Fair owner and spokesman Ed Hartman after a production assistant forgot to include finger sandwiches in the green room. In a severe case of hunger-induced myopia, the giant former tackle saw the tiny man as a tasty snack. Onlookers on set were able to retrieve Hartman’s neatly shined shoes, but his mock turtleneck was forever lost in the big guy’s gullet.
- Annual Telemarketer Awards rudely interrupted with attractive Visa card offer.
- CVG FOR SALE: Same price as one-way trip to Newark
- BP asks oil-soaked birds to return oil at authorized reclamation centers
- Man under house arrest inconvenienced by Homearama visitors
- Ousted GM CEO appointed top position at AIG
- Verizon unlimited family sexting plan successful in Kentucky