Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
FAIRFIELD—Hall of Fame Bengals lineman Anthony Munoz devoured Furniture Fair owner and spokesman Ed Hartman after a production assistant forgot to include finger sandwiches in the green room. In a severe case of hunger-induced myopia, the giant former tackle saw the tiny man as a tasty snack. Onlookers on set were able to retrieve Hartman’s neatly shined shoes, but his mock turtleneck was forever lost in the big guy’s gullet.
- Country Day students learn importance of appearing to give back
- Mulch wars heating up between global petroleum conglomerates.
- Bullet holes in J. Alexander's restaurant declared official tourist attraction.
- FRUIT OUTRAGE: Colombian terrorists celebrate lifetime supply of bananas
- AutoZone store inadvertently blessed by Crossroads Community Church.
- Car on top of Cadillac Ranch gets parking ticket