Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
FAIRFIELD—Hall of Fame Bengals lineman Anthony Munoz devoured Furniture Fair owner and spokesman Ed Hartman after a production assistant forgot to include finger sandwiches in the green room. In a severe case of hunger-induced myopia, the giant former tackle saw the tiny man as a tasty snack. Onlookers on set were able to retrieve Hartman’s neatly shined shoes, but his mock turtleneck was forever lost in the big guy’s gullet.
- LOCAL 12 announces upgrade to Precision Gaydar 12 HD
- Florence Mall Santa disfigured in meth lab explosion
- Underground drug ring busted in Hyde Park nursing home
- Jeff Ruby sells Waterfront restaurant to BB Riverboats
- Halloween tour of Zanesville Pet Cemetery offers extended hours
- Krohn Conservatory reports dismal ringtone sales