Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
FAIRFIELD—Hall of Fame Bengals lineman Anthony Munoz devoured Furniture Fair owner and spokesman Ed Hartman after a production assistant forgot to include finger sandwiches in the green room. In a severe case of hunger-induced myopia, the giant former tackle saw the tiny man as a tasty snack. Onlookers on set were able to retrieve Hartman’s neatly shined shoes, but his mock turtleneck was forever lost in the big guy’s gullet.
- LOCAL 12 announces upgrade to Precision Gaydar 12 HD
- News from the Pearly Gates: Al Davis and Carl Lindner find little to talk about
- Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
- Purple People Bridge Climb replaced by Purple People Bridge Climb Museum
- WEBN fires Frog mascot
- Ground-breaking Coke innovations continue to rock cola world.