Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
FAIRFIELD—Hall of Fame Bengals lineman Anthony Munoz devoured Furniture Fair owner and spokesman Ed Hartman after a production assistant forgot to include finger sandwiches in the green room. In a severe case of hunger-induced myopia, the giant former tackle saw the tiny man as a tasty snack. Onlookers on set were able to retrieve Hartman’s neatly shined shoes, but his mock turtleneck was forever lost in the big guy’s gullet.
- Starbucks price hike includes fee for handwritten name on cup
- Miami University offers self-tanning curriculum
- People not missing demand equal milk carton exposure
- Toby Keith’s restaurant leads way in toothless cuisine
- Monroe Hustler store thankful to be spared from God's wrath
- Krohn Conservatory reports dismal ringtone sales