Dick in a Smaller Box available for undersized men
NEW YORK - Makers of the popular gift container Dick In A Box announced today plans for a new product designed to appeal to men who are less ample in size and may feel insecure about presenting their gift in the traditional size Dick In A Box. The new pocket-sized gift container is called Dick In A Smaller Box and is expected to be especially popular within the caucasian community. Insiders say the leading endorsement candidate is Verne Troyer, the popular diminutive actor known for his role as Mini-Me in the Austin Powers movies.
- Hudepohl smokestack to be relocated at sight of Gamble House
- Halloween Express announces sweeping layoffs again
- Krohn Conservatory reports dismal ringtone sales
- Delta uses baggage fees to expand lost luggage routes
- Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
- News from the Pearly Gates: Al Davis and Carl Lindner find little to talk about