Dick in a Smaller Box available for undersized men
NEW YORK - Makers of the popular gift container Dick In A Box announced today plans for a new product designed to appeal to men who are less ample in size and may feel insecure about presenting their gift in the traditional size Dick In A Box. The new pocket-sized gift container is called Dick In A Smaller Box and is expected to be especially popular within the caucasian community. Insiders say the leading endorsement candidate is Verne Troyer, the popular diminutive actor known for his role as Mini-Me in the Austin Powers movies.
- Rumpke landfill odor cancels out Price Hill stench
- Dick in a Smaller Box available for undersized men
- Trapped gay coal miner hoped for slower rescue
- STUDY: 91% of blogger avatars too flattering
- Touchdown Jesus casket only slightly larger than Gary Coleman's
- Charlie Rose Show ratings unchanged when network accidentally airs footage of empty set.