Dick in a Smaller Box available for undersized men
NEW YORK - Makers of the popular gift container Dick In A Box announced today plans for a new product designed to appeal to men who are less ample in size and may feel insecure about presenting their gift in the traditional size Dick In A Box. The new pocket-sized gift container is called Dick In A Smaller Box and is expected to be especially popular within the caucasian community. Insiders say the leading endorsement candidate is Verne Troyer, the popular diminutive actor known for his role as Mini-Me in the Austin Powers movies.
- Annual Telemarketer Awards rudely interrupted with attractive Visa card offer.
- Census Bureau outsources canvassing duties to Jehovah Witnesses
- 700 WLW shifts focus of billboard campaign to Canadians
- Florence Mall Santa disfigured in meth lab explosion
- In Memory of Dave Thomas, Wendy’s Announces All Chili Servings Will Be Sprinkled With a Pinch of Dave’s Remains… While Supplies Last.
- Line for breakfast at FirstWatch finally dips below seven weeks