Dick in a Smaller Box available for undersized men
NEW YORK - Makers of the popular gift container Dick In A Box announced today plans for a new product designed to appeal to men who are less ample in size and may feel insecure about presenting their gift in the traditional size Dick In A Box. The new pocket-sized gift container is called Dick In A Smaller Box and is expected to be especially popular within the caucasian community. Insiders say the leading endorsement candidate is Verne Troyer, the popular diminutive actor known for his role as Mini-Me in the Austin Powers movies.
- Krohn Conservatory reports dismal ringtone sales
- Overzealous Ford executive outsources own family.
- Streetcar tracks on sale at City of Cincinnati Black Friday sale
- Popular Sunshine SkilletŪ breakfast served at Bob Evans' funeral
- Everyone finally files suit against everyone else
- Parking lot Sno Castle empire efficiently converted to Christmas tree empire