Dick in a Smaller Box available for undersized men
NEW YORK - Makers of the popular gift container Dick In A Box announced today plans for a new product designed to appeal to men who are less ample in size and may feel insecure about presenting their gift in the traditional size Dick In A Box. The new pocket-sized gift container is called Dick In A Smaller Box and is expected to be especially popular within the caucasian community. Insiders say the leading endorsement candidate is Verne Troyer, the popular diminutive actor known for his role as Mini-Me in the Austin Powers movies.
- Convicted former Enron CEO announces plans to make convicted former Tyco CEO his bitch.
- BP asks oil-soaked birds to return oil at authorized reclamation centers
- Donald Trumpís hair asks for hurricane relief funds
- Delta to open outlet shopping mall in empty concourses
- Delta uses baggage fees to expand lost luggage routes
- Jeff Ruby clarifies restaurant admittance policies