Popular Sunshine SkilletŪ breakfast served at Bob Evans' funeral
COLUMBUS, OH - The flagship breakfast of the Bob Evans Restaurant chain was served at the funeral of Bob Evans who died last week at age 89 from complications from pneumonia at the Cleveland Clinic. The popular Sunshine Skillet® is a fluffy, open-faced omelet filled with crumbled Bob Evans Sausage and home fries, topped with creamy country gravy and shredded cheddar cheese. It was served at the ceremony with two freshly baked buttermilk biscuits. Family members say they decided to serve the Sunshine Skillet® breakfast because Bob Evans would have wanted everyone to enjoy the delicious breakfast together when saying good bye. Funeral attendees who preferred not to eat country gravy were offered the popular Border Scramble Burrito® which is a flour tortilla filled with eggs and the perfect blend of lean Bob Evans sausage, home fries, diced tomatoes and onions in a zesty ranchero picante sauce. It is topped with an original sausage chili, cheddar cheese, sour cream and scallions. Bob Evans was buried in a sausage-shaped casket which many funeral attendees described as very appropriate given the lifelong innovations Bob Evans contributed to the sausage industry. Immediately following the funeral ceremony each attendee was given a $10 Bob Evans Gift Card redeemable at any of the 200 stores in the Bob Evans restaurant chain.
- Convicted former Enron CEO announces plans to make convicted former Tyco CEO his bitch.
- Shocking amount of porn found in rubble of Gamble House
- Dick in a Smaller Box available for undersized men
- National self-esteem convention not good enough
- Cincinnati sees huge influx of hookers before World Choir Games
- Open-air mall planned inside Tri-County Mall