Local gangs integrate CinWeekly logo in gang graffiti
Police say CinWeekly fits the hardcore image sought by hardened gang members
CINCINNATI – Local police gang experts reported this week several area gangs have integrated the CinWeekly logo into their gang markings in an attempt to increase their hard-edged profile. Local gang members reportedly view the CinWeekly brand as the ultimate representation of hardcore gangsta. Gang grafitti spray-painted on structures throughout the tri-state area often features the CinWeekly logo placed within the artwork. Experts indicate it is typical for gangs to align themselves with brands that convey street-orientated urban toughness such as apparel brands including Timberland, Ecko Unlimited, Phat Farm, and Rocawear. A local gang leader commented anonymously, “CinWeekly is straight up gangsta. From cover-to-cover that sh** is hardcore. The writers at CinWeekly are spittin’ mad game 24/7.” Other than the monthly magazine Hyde Park Living, no other local publication has become so heavily associated with the urban gangsta lifestyle.
- CVG meth lab goes unnoticed for six years
- FRUIT OUTRAGE: Colombian terrorists celebrate lifetime supply of bananas
- Annual Telemarketer Awards rudely interrupted with attractive Visa card offer.
- Corpse found wrapped in KEEP CINCINNATI BEAUTIFUL banner
- Fountain Square video screen to begin showing gunfire instant replay
- Greenpeace invoices P&G for decorative flair costs