Fiddle Hero popular among Kentucky gamers
Sales set to surpass Grand Theft Methlab
KENTUCKY - This week's highly anticipated release of Fiddle Hero specifically created for the Kentucky gaming market is expected to be the most successful launch of a Kentucky targeted video game in history. Kentucky gamers across the state have camped in front of video game stores for days awaiting the arrival of the new game.
Sales of Fiddle Hero are expected to eclipse previous Kentucky oriented games such as Grand Theft Methlab, World of Inbreds, and the classic Mario Brother's Toothless Edition.
Industry experts expect continued growth in the Kentucky market with next year's much anticipated releases including Oxycontin Nation and Home-Schooling Down Yonder. Reportedly Nintendo is testing an experimental version of Kentucky Wii that realistically simulates the process of making license plates in prison.
- Area traffic still clogged from St. Patrick’s Day DUI checkpoints
- Trader Joe’s pledges to stay 74% salmonella free
- US Government receives credit card offer from Evendale Credit Union
- Catholic Priests provide security checks for kids at airport check-in lines
- Government study states the internet is mostly to blame for the proliferation of web porn.
- Gap t-shirt becomes vintage 48 hours after leaving Taiwan factory.