Fiddle Hero popular among Kentucky gamers
Sales set to surpass Grand Theft Methlab
KENTUCKY - This week's highly anticipated release of Fiddle Hero specifically created for the Kentucky gaming market is expected to be the most successful launch of a Kentucky targeted video game in history. Kentucky gamers across the state have camped in front of video game stores for days awaiting the arrival of the new game.
Sales of Fiddle Hero are expected to eclipse previous Kentucky oriented games such as Grand Theft Methlab, World of Inbreds, and the classic Mario Brother's Toothless Edition.
Industry experts expect continued growth in the Kentucky market with next year's much anticipated releases including Oxycontin Nation and Home-Schooling Down Yonder. Reportedly Nintendo is testing an experimental version of Kentucky Wii that realistically simulates the process of making license plates in prison.
- Come near me again with that Tide Pen and I swear I'll...
- Apple draws criticism for delayed release of Steve Jobs 2
- Multi-county pumpkin empire now a fading dream
- Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
- Delta purchased for 8 billion frequent flyer points
- Popular Sunshine SkilletŪ breakfast served at Bob Evans' funeral