Time to sharpen your text messaging skills!
We all love text messaging and we all know a few clever abbreviations that communicate a lot of information is a just a few letters. But lets face it, we can communicate infinitely easier if we are willing to brush up on some new text lingo. So consider this your text message translator. Of course I cant cover everything here but this should be enough to wet your whistle for more texting knowledge.
Lets start with the basics. These are the standards. If you dont know these, youve been living in a cave:
LOL: Laughing Out Loud
LMAO: Laughing My Ass Off
ROFLMAO: Rolling On Floor Laughing My Ass Off
TTYL: Talk To You Later
?: I don't understand.
Here are a few possibly useful ones you may not be familiar with yet:
AWK: at work
2BC: To be continued
NMJC: Not much, just chillin
PMP: Peeing my pants
NALOPKT: Not a lot of people know that.
TDTM: Talk dirty to me.
INBM: I need bail money
TCOY: Take care of yourself
A few new ones from the DERF LABS. Join me in my quest to popularize these text abbreviations. Use each of them this week and youll be on your way:
TFABC?: Time for a booty call?
ITWSSOP: I think we should see other people. (The single greatest way to break up)
LBJF: Lets just be friends.
DPTF: Derf Party this Friday.
DYHASTDS?: Do you have any STDs
IJGADUI: I just got a DUI.
- Margaritaville men's rooms feature lawn instead of urinals
- National self-esteem convention not good enough
- Armed guards protect last piece of unstolen copper in Cincinnati
- BP works to clean oil spill, makes no promises on station restrooms
- Internet eliminates third shift to reduce costs
- Area teacher copes with plummeting self-esteem after failing to seduce student