O.J. Simpson vows to find the arsonist responsible for Jeff Ruby restaurant fire
CINCINNATI - The investigation of the fire intentionally set inside Jeff Ruby's new downtown restaurant allegedly centers around O.J. Simpson as a lead suspect. Investigators believe Simpson may have set the fire possibly in retaliation for the humiliation he suffered after being refused service in Jeff Ruby's Louisville steakhouse during the 2007 Kentucky Derby weekend. Reportedly, evidence collected at the scene includes a black glove and a footprint from a shoe identified as a size 12 Bruno Magli.
O.J. Simpson denies setting the fire and commented, "I did not commit this crime and I will dedicate my life to finding the person who set this fire....after I find the person who murdered my ex-wife. Hopefully it's the same person so I can kill two birds with one stone and be done with all this searching for criminals."
- Parking lot Sno Castle empire efficiently converted to Christmas tree empire
- Dick in a Smaller Box available for undersized men
- Going postal now limited to Mon-Fri
- Man Sets Record for Time Spent at Vending Machine
- Marlboro to introduce Think Pink Breast Cancer Awareness packaging
- Popular Sunshine SkilletŪ breakfast served at Bob Evans' funeral