Tom unhappy with new Facebook design
SANTA MONICA, CA - Myspace co-founder Tom Anderson along with millions of other Facebook users has expressed frustration with the recent Facebook redesign. Tom, 38, considers himself an avid user of Facebook and uses the popular social networking site for staying in touch with family, friends, and employees.
On his Facebook user profile Tom publicly stated he finds the new design a little confusing. He commented, "I hope I can get used to the new Facebook design because I stopped using Myspace for social networking a few years ago due to the site's instability, unattractive page design, juvenile advertisements, and the large number of repulsive shirtless male profile pictures, etc. Going back to Myspace would be a big adjustment."
Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg, 21, says he would be happy to give Tom a tutorial on the new Facebook design. Zuckerberg said, "We have a special series of tutorials for older people who may not be as savvy in the social networking arena as the younger generation."
- Charlie Rose Show ratings unchanged when network accidentally airs footage of empty set.
- Escaped butterflies from Krohn Conservatory terrorize Mt. Adams
- Occupy movement takes over Girl Scout cookie stand
- Trapped gay coal miner hoped for slower rescue
- Formal Fridays big hit at Goshen sweatpants factory
- Line for breakfast at FirstWatch finally dips below seven weeks