Tom unhappy with new Facebook design
SANTA MONICA, CA - Myspace co-founder Tom Anderson along with millions of other Facebook users has expressed frustration with the recent Facebook redesign. Tom, 38, considers himself an avid user of Facebook and uses the popular social networking site for staying in touch with family, friends, and employees.
On his Facebook user profile Tom publicly stated he finds the new design a little confusing. He commented, "I hope I can get used to the new Facebook design because I stopped using Myspace for social networking a few years ago due to the site's instability, unattractive page design, juvenile advertisements, and the large number of repulsive shirtless male profile pictures, etc. Going back to Myspace would be a big adjustment."
Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg, 21, says he would be happy to give Tom a tutorial on the new Facebook design. Zuckerberg said, "We have a special series of tutorials for older people who may not be as savvy in the social networking arena as the younger generation."
- Oscar Meyer awarded Nobel Prize for meat extrusion
- Gap t-shirt becomes vintage 48 hours after leaving Taiwan factory.
- Cincinnati criminals consider offers to relocate to Detroit
- Cincinnati sees huge influx of hookers before World Choir Games
- 'Wxix' now most common last name in Cincinnati
- Drunks vote on new Ohio DUI license plate designs