Rookwood Mall parking lot full until February
CINCINNATI, OH - After review by area officials as well as the Army Corp of Engineers, experts have confirmed that the Rookwood Mall parking lot will be at full capacity until at least the middle of February.
The last opening in the lot occurred at 11:48 am on November, 30th, when a Lionel Wersten backed a 2004 Ford Explorer out of a spot. Three cars then converged on the opening, and still sit there wedged into the space. “I was just happy to make it out alive,” explained Wersten. “I was just there to use the bathroom at Nordstrom Rack.”
Officials advise people who would like to visit the Rookwood Mall to explore other options. “None of the other malls around our city have a Nordstrom Rack store so there is adequate parking."
For now, many patrons are parking in surrounding neighborhoods as far away as Kenwood, and then walking the rest of the way to the mall. “I feel like one of those wise men on my way to see the savior,” said shopper Linda Knaley as she walked south along I-71. “We’re trudging along the highway en masse to get to the magical scene. This is what Christmas is all about. Plus I just found out we're in line now for a table at FirstWatch.”
- Convicted former Enron CEO announces plans to make convicted former Tyco CEO his bitch.
- Rumpke reports record intake of discarded NCAA pool brackets
- Faulty Boeing 787s retrofitted for Cincinnati Streetcar duty
- Census Bureau outsources canvassing duties to Jehovah Witnesses
- India outsources call-center jobs to Detroit
- Streetcar crew graduates from Brandery 2014 class while working nearby