Meth lab destroyed in house fire
MIDDLETOWN, OH - Authorities have confirmed that a recent house fire in Middletown caused thousands of dollars in damage, including complete destruction of a meth lab.
Faulty wiring is suspected to be the cause of the blaze that engulfed the home on Fremont Lane in Middletown. Though no one was injured, authorities confirm that the fire damaged most of the home’s structure, the occupant’s belongings, and their cherished meth lab. Raymond Allison, his wife Rebecca and most of their children were able to escape the fire unharmed. Reportedly, the family's 14-year-old son perished in an explosion after the parents asked him to stay behind to save the meth lab.
“This is a tough, tough day for me,” said Raymond Allison after the house fire cause the destruction of his meth lab. “I guess insurance will pay for most of this, but that meth lab had sentimental value you can’t put a dollar figure on.”
Allison was especially emotional when told the cause of the fire. “It would be one thing if the fire was started by an act of God like lightning or me falling asleep with a cigarette in my mouth, but for faulty wiring to have taken away our meth lab is just so senseless. At least I’ll always have the treasured memories of building it with my son.”
- Underground drug ring busted in Hyde Park nursing home
- Line for breakfast at FirstWatch finally dips below seven weeks
- Gap t-shirt becomes vintage 48 hours after leaving Taiwan factory.
- In Memory of Dave Thomas, Wendy’s Announces All Chili Servings Will Be Sprinkled With a Pinch of Dave’s Remains… While Supplies Last.
- Open-air mall planned inside Tri-County Mall
- Fountain Square video screen to begin showing gunfire instant replay