Streetcar crew graduates from Brandery 2014 class while working nearby
CINCINNATI, OH - Members of the streetcar construction crew have taken advantage of working in close proximity to The Brandery, a Cincinnati tech startup accelerator. While working on the Vine Street phase of the streetcar project near the Brandery's headquarters, crew members gained indirect exposure to valuable startup advice and high level mentoring.
After Brandery personnel noticed the streetcar crew's interest, Brandery leaders offered to coach the crew on Vine Street as the construction progressed. Crew leader Jeffrey Mathison said, "Simply working near the Brandery made all of us feel immersed in startup culture so we decided to apply for acceptance into this year's class."
After the crew was accepted into the Brandery class of 2014, Brandery trainers walked alongside the track construction every day while displaying slide decks about startup management and branding best practices. The streetcar crew has now graduated with the startup class of 2014. They are not sharing specifics yet about their startup company but they say it embeds emerging cloud technology in streetcar tracks to help people make organic connections triggered by digital reference points.
The streetcar crew hopes to secure Series A funding by the time it reaches the corner of Race and 12th streets.
- Misspelling of 'Libya' in search engines causes traffic spike on porn sites worldwide.
- Ratings increase as Time Warner replaces Channel 5 with test pattern
- Verizon unlimited family sexting plan successful in Kentucky
- Delta to open outlet shopping mall in empty concourses
- International Star Registry runs out of stars, launches International Grain of Sand Registry.
- Trendy suburb built inside IKEA store