Water Works most popular booth at 2012 Taste of Cincinnati
CINCINNATI - In an aggressive effort to increase customer awareness, the Cincinnati Water Works set up an impressive booth this year at the Taste of Cincinnati. Many patrons visited the booth and drank a complimentary cup of water.
Water Works Representative, Howard Copeland, said, "We hope free samples will encourage people to make water their first choice for taking baths, flushing toilets, watering lawns, drinking, washing cars, filling up dog bowls, mixing with powdered drinks, and anything else we all know water is useful for."
- Water Works most popular booth at 2012 Taste of Cincinnati
- Study indicates unread CityBeat Magazines occupy 91% of local landfills.
- Company buys every house in Norwood.
- NEAR TRAGEDY: Color-blind bridge climbers inadvertently climb wrong bridge.
- Tension mounts as Hyde Park residents debate Norwood's right to exist.
- Attempt to meet at Starbuck's results in disaster