Water Works most popular booth at 2012 Taste of Cincinnati
CINCINNATI - In an aggressive effort to increase customer awareness, the Cincinnati Water Works set up an impressive booth this year at the Taste of Cincinnati. Many patrons visited the booth and drank a complimentary cup of water.
Water Works Representative, Howard Copeland, said, "We hope free samples will encourage people to make water their first choice for taking baths, flushing toilets, watering lawns, drinking, washing cars, filling up dog bowls, mixing with powdered drinks, and anything else we all know water is useful for."
- Delta Airlines introduces new half pretzel in-flight snack.
- Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
- Sales of Target logo t-shirts plummeting in DC area.
- Christian rock band leaves hotel room immaculate
- Tension mounts as Hyde Park residents debate Norwood's right to exist.
- Rumpke completes merger with Donald Trump.