New OTR grocery will feature locally sourced organic ammunition
CINCINNATI, OH - Several plans to build a much needed grocery store in Over the Rhine are still being discussed by city leaders. The common theme with each plan is an extensive aisle that will fulfill the neighborhood's locally sourced organic ammunition needs.
“It’s important for any grocer to take into account the needs of the community,” said OTR retail planning administrator Gareth Twyman. “OTR is a unique neighborhood, and a neighborhood in which only freah and natural ammunition will do. Any retailer looking to move in here…
- Tension mounts as Hyde Park residents debate Norwood's right to exist.
- Water Works most popular booth at 2013 Taste of Cincinnati
- Christian rock band leaves hotel room immaculate
- Rumpke completes merger with Donald Trump.
- Cul-de-sacs growing out of control in Cincinnati suburbs
- Attempt to meet at Starbuck's results in disaster