Craft Water most popular booth at 2014 Taste of Cincinnati
CINCINNATI - The craft water genre was a lead attraction this year at the Taste of Cincinnati event. The Cincinnati Water Works set up an impressive and popular craft water sampling booth. Patrons enjoyed countless samples of freshly craft water along with expert opinions and educational water perspective provided by Cincinnati Water Works experts.
Water Works Representative, Howard Copeland, said, "We hope free craft water samples encourage people to make water their first choice for taking baths, flushing toilets, watering lawns,…
- Attempt to meet at Starbuck's results in disaster
- Family growing weary of Dadís obsession with sarcasm
- Craft Water most popular booth at 2014 Taste of Cincinnati
- Cul-de-sacs growing out of control in Cincinnati suburbs
- New OTR grocery will feature locally sourced organic ammunition
- Delta Airlines introduces new half pretzel in-flight snack.