Craft Water most popular booth at 2014 Taste of Cincinnati
CINCINNATI - The craft water genre was a lead attraction this year at the Taste of Cincinnati event. The Cincinnati Water Works set up an impressive and popular craft water sampling booth. Patrons enjoyed countless samples of freshly craft water along with expert opinions and educational water perspective provided by Cincinnati Water Works experts.
Water Works Representative, Howard Copeland, said, "We hope free craft water samples encourage people to make water their first choice for taking baths, flushing toilets, watering lawns,…
- Sales of Target logo t-shirts plummeting in DC area.
- That one dude is a total poser
- Cul-de-sacs growing out of control in Cincinnati suburbs
- Attempt to meet at Starbuck's results in disaster
- Christian rock band leaves hotel room immaculate
- Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.