Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
Twelve year old Mt. Lookout boy, Ryan Phillips, decided to break the news to his parents that he is adopted. "I felt they were ready to handle the truth." said Ryan. Understandably shocked, Ryan's parents expressed an interest in getting to know Ryan's real parents. If you believe your child may be adopted, call (513) 731-4891 for more information.
- Rumpke completes merger with Donald Trump.
- That one dude is a total poser
- Delta Airlines introduces new half pretzel in-flight snack.
- Company buys every house in Norwood.
- Attempt to meet at Starbuck's results in disaster
- Water Works most popular booth at 2012 Taste of Cincinnati