Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
Twelve year old Mt. Lookout boy, Ryan Phillips, decided to break the news to his parents that he is adopted. "I felt they were ready to handle the truth." said Ryan. Understandably shocked, Ryan's parents expressed an interest in getting to know Ryan's real parents. If you believe your child may be adopted, call (513) 731-4891 for more information.
- Sales of Target logo t-shirts plummeting in DC area.
- Craft Water most popular booth at 2014 Taste of Cincinnati
- Company buys every house in Norwood.
- Delta Airlines introduces new half pretzel in-flight snack.
- Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
- NEAR TRAGEDY: Color-blind bridge climbers inadvertently climb wrong bridge.