Delta Airlines introduces new half pretzel in-flight snack.
ATLANTA, GA - In the latest round of cost savings measures aimed at avoiding bankruptcy, Delta Airlines today introduced a cost saving in-flight snack. The half pretzel doubles it's savings value because it is also partially hollow.
During the unveiling to the press today Delta officials held the half pretzel side-by-side with the traditional whole pretzel showing indeed it is exactly a half pretzel.
A Delta spokesman stated, "Our busy passengers who don't always have time to consume a whole pretzel. This innovation meets the needs of our passengers while also reducing operating expenses."
- Company buys every house in Norwood.
- New OTR grocery will feature locally sourced organic ammunition
- Sales of Target logo t-shirts plummeting in DC area.
- Delta introduces bring your own fuel program.
- NEAR TRAGEDY: Color-blind bridge climbers inadvertently climb wrong bridge.
- Rumpke completes merger with Donald Trump.