Delta introduces bring your own fuel program.
ATLANTA, GA - This week Delta Airlines rolled out it's new Simplifuel program aimed at curbing rising fuel costs. A companion to the airline’s popular Simplifares program, the Simplifuel initiative is designed to distribute the rising fuel cost burden amongst the airline’s passenger base. In a statement posted on it’s website the airline stated it will require all passengers to bring their own jet fuel to the airport for use on every flight. Delta Spokesperson Lois Einhorn explained, "Our passengers are looking for ways to help. The Simplifuel program gives passengers the opportunity to really make a difference in the company’s financial recovery." Delta passengers will be expected to bring a carry-on size container of jet fuel with them to store in the overhead compartment where it will stay until needed during flight.
- Craft Water most popular booth at 2014 Taste of Cincinnati
- Delta introduces bring your own fuel program.
- Rumpke completes merger with Donald Trump.
- Study indicates unread CityBeat Magazines occupy 91% of local landfills.
- Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
- NEAR TRAGEDY: Color-blind bridge climbers inadvertently climb wrong bridge.