Attempt to meet at Starbuck's results in disaster
CINCINNATI - As America becomes more densely populated with Starbucks stores, arranging to meet friends or colleagues can be increasingly difficult. On April 17, 2005, Cincinnati residents Mary Roberts and Jenny Howard agreed to meet for coffee. However, Mary made the common mistake of hastily describing the location simply as, "Starbuck's in Hyde Park", not realizing the overly vague nature of this description. Mary and Jenny never found each other that morning and are now more carefully planning their next meeting. Th accompanying graphic shows how the tragedy unfolded.
- Water Works most popular booth at 2013 Taste of Cincinnati
- Christian rock band leaves hotel room immaculate
- Rumpke completes merger with Donald Trump.
- Attempt to meet at Starbuck's results in disaster
- Company buys every house in Norwood.
- Tension mounts as Hyde Park residents debate Norwood's right to exist.