NEAR TRAGEDY: Color-blind bridge climbers inadvertently climb wrong bridge.
CINCINNATI - A group of color blind bridge climbers were rescued this week from the top of Cincinnati’s Big Mac bridge after mistaking it for the Purple People bridge.
The misinformed climbers unwittingly attempted the treacherous climb without any supervision, instruction, or safety equipment.
Group leader Mark Spencer said, "We initially sensed the climb seemed very risky but the lack of admission price was a nice surprise so we forged ahead."
- Study indicates unread CityBeat Magazines occupy 91% of local landfills.
- Attempt to meet at Starbuck's results in disaster
- Cul-de-sacs growing out of control in Cincinnati suburbs
- Tension mounts as Hyde Park residents debate Norwood's right to exist.
- NEAR TRAGEDY: Color-blind bridge climbers inadvertently climb wrong bridge.
- New OTR grocery will feature locally sourced organic ammunition