2014: The year Cincinnati catches breath from 2012 World Choir Games
CINCINNATI, OH - As the Queen City reflects on the many news stories of 2014, the year will be remembered by most for a singular event. 2014 will be forever be remembered in Cincinnati history as the year the city finally caught its collective breath following the 2012 World Choir Games.
“There have been many big stories this year,” said journalist and Cincinnati historian Dr. Russell Jackson. “But, although there may still be a slight tingle of excitement still left in the air, this will undoubtedly be remembered as the year that we…
- Hugh Hefner and fiancee register for wedding gifts at funeral home
- Oprah gives away almost entire personal house staff of over 200 illegal immigrant domestic servants.
- Nation’s nursing home residents celebrate Billy Crystal’s Oscar hosting performance
- That one soap opera guy still not retired
- Mel Gibson loses half of swastika collection in divorce
- Prince George avoids paparazzi during low speed stroller chase