JayZ hires Chris Brown as bodyguard
LOS ANGELES, CA - After an apparent attack from his sister in law Solange Knowles, Jay Z has taken precautions to ensure that he is never harmed again. Recording artist Chris Brown has reportedly been hired to act as Jay Z’s bodyguard.
“The world may never know what happened between Solange and Jay Z,” said Jay Z publicist Karen Acton. “But we hope that everyone knows that this type of incident will never be allowed to take place again. Jay Z can now rest secure in the knowledge that he is being protected by a powerful guardian. And…
- Janet Jackson’s breasts mourn privately during memorial service
- Chad Johnson refrains from booty pats during jail term
- Norwood Man Regrets Betting on WWE Wrestling Events
- Kings Island fire provides needed delousing for visiting Ludlow KY Boy Scout troop
- Hugh Hefner and fiancee register for wedding gifts at funeral home
- Michael Jackson celebrates acquittal with massive sleepover party.