2014: The year Cincinnati catches breath from 2012 World Choir Games
CINCINNATI, OH - As the Queen City reflects on the many news stories of 2014, the year will be remembered by most for a singular event. 2014 will be forever be remembered in Cincinnati history as the year the city finally caught its collective breath following the 2012 World Choir Games.
“There have been many big stories this year,” said journalist and Cincinnati historian Dr. Russell Jackson. “But, although there may still be a slight tingle of excitement still left in the air, this will undoubtedly be remembered as the year that we…
- Pope issues statement on condiments
- NBC study indicates almost everyone is gay now.
- Jon Cryer uses realistic wig to play Charlie Sheen role
- Kardashian family asks for privacy while crafting baby's story line in season 8
- Nation’s nursing home residents celebrate Billy Crystal’s Oscar hosting performance
- Wii 2009 simulates playing video game