2014: The year Cincinnati catches breath from 2012 World Choir Games
CINCINNATI, OH - As the Queen City reflects on the many news stories of 2014, the year will be remembered by most for a singular event. 2014 will be forever be remembered in Cincinnati history as the year the city finally caught its collective breath following the 2012 World Choir Games.
“There have been many big stories this year,” said journalist and Cincinnati historian Dr. Russell Jackson. “But, although there may still be a slight tingle of excitement still left in the air, this will undoubtedly be remembered as the year that we…
- Grandma Love Hewitt only known fan of CBS\'s Ghost Whisperer
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck hoping to fill publicity void.
- Tom Cruise buys new elevator shoes in preparation for dating again
- Pharrell’s hat launches tour with Susan Boyle's eyebrows
- George Lopez accidental inspiration to many Native Americans.
- Kardashian family asks for privacy while crafting baby's story line in season 8