2014: The year Cincinnati catches breath from 2012 World Choir Games
CINCINNATI, OH - As the Queen City reflects on the many news stories of 2014, the year will be remembered by most for a singular event. 2014 will be forever be remembered in Cincinnati history as the year the city finally caught its collective breath following the 2012 World Choir Games.
“There have been many big stories this year,” said journalist and Cincinnati historian Dr. Russell Jackson. “But, although there may still be a slight tingle of excitement still left in the air, this will undoubtedly be remembered as the year that we…
- FOX19’s Frank Marzullo struggles daily with own adorableness
- Mel Gibson loses half of swastika collection in divorce
- The DERF Worst of 2010 List
- Ultrasound reveals Snooki’s baby is a whore
- Big Bird Flu ravages large bird puppet community.
- MTV's Jersey Shore star Ronnie passes miraculous kidney stone that closely resembles Snooki