JayZ hires Chris Brown as bodyguard
LOS ANGELES, CA - After an apparent attack from his sister in law Solange Knowles, Jay Z has taken precautions to ensure that he is never harmed again. Recording artist Chris Brown has reportedly been hired to act as Jay Z’s bodyguard.
“The world may never know what happened between Solange and Jay Z,” said Jay Z publicist Karen Acton. “But we hope that everyone knows that this type of incident will never be allowed to take place again. Jay Z can now rest secure in the knowledge that he is being protected by a powerful guardian. And…
- Casey Anthony says prison food better than Walnut Street Grill
- Oprah to pay everyone's mortgage
- Royal family begins plans to kill Kate Middleton via fake paparazzi chase
- Oprah gives away almost entire personal house staff of over 200 illegal immigrant domestic servants.
- Carson Daly loses time slot to infomercial
- Pop Star Beyonce Purchases Bed Bath & Beyond