JayZ hires Chris Brown as bodyguard
LOS ANGELES, CA - After an apparent attack from his sister in law Solange Knowles, Jay Z has taken precautions to ensure that he is never harmed again. Recording artist Chris Brown has reportedly been hired to act as Jay Z’s bodyguard.
“The world may never know what happened between Solange and Jay Z,” said Jay Z publicist Karen Acton. “But we hope that everyone knows that this type of incident will never be allowed to take place again. Jay Z can now rest secure in the knowledge that he is being protected by a powerful guardian. And…
- Paula Deen adopts St. Bernard puppy, offers bid to buy Cincinnati Reds
- Oprah steps up hurricane relief with three state purchase.
- Stephen Hawking profoundly confused by hospital insurance forms
- Kanye West chooses George Bush and Taylor Swift to be in wedding party
- America needs time to process the 96-page USA TODAY Michael Jackson commemorative edition before next celebrity death
- Man addicted to watching A&E's Intervention program