2014: The year Cincinnati catches breath from 2012 World Choir Games
CINCINNATI, OH - As the Queen City reflects on the many news stories of 2014, the year will be remembered by most for a singular event. 2014 will be forever be remembered in Cincinnati history as the year the city finally caught its collective breath following the 2012 World Choir Games.
“There have been many big stories this year,” said journalist and Cincinnati historian Dr. Russell Jackson. “But, although there may still be a slight tingle of excitement still left in the air, this will undoubtedly be remembered as the year that we…
- Shayne Graham chokes during Dancing with the Stars audition
- GIRL INTERRUPTED: Britney Spears' clubbing schedule suffers frequent rehab interruptions
- Riverbend sound system makes Bob Dylan lyrics understandable
- Ray J denied job as videographer for Kardashian wedding
- Tom Cruise annoys Katie Holmes with endless questions about James Vanderbeek.
- Bruce Jenner hopes to complete transformation to compete in 2016 Olympics