Ted Nugent puts Downton Abbey DVRs on hold to attend State of the Union
WASHINGTON, DC - Despite looking forward to a relaxing week catching up on the PBS period drama Downton Abbey, Ted Nugent accepted an invitation from President Barack Obama to attend the State of the Union address. Mr. Nugent’s DVRs of Downton Abbey will remain on hold for the foreseeable future.
“The gripping drama of early 20th century England shall have to wait,” explained Mr. Nugent. “Though I long to find out the fate of Mr. Bates and see how things are going with the newly married Matthew and Mary, I’m going to have to put those…
- Lack of Oprah and Casey Anthony on TV drives housewives to alcoholism
- Pope issues statement on condiments
- Anderson Cooper outs self in hopes of getting free tickets to Magic Mike
- George Lopez accidental inspiration to many Native Americans.
- Sir Gaga tiring of wife’s flamboyant antics
- Stunning Upset - Boone's Farm wins Bacchanalian Tasting