JayZ hires Chris Brown as bodyguard
LOS ANGELES, CA - After an apparent attack from his sister in law Solange Knowles, Jay Z has taken precautions to ensure that he is never harmed again. Recording artist Chris Brown has reportedly been hired to act as Jay Z’s bodyguard.
“The world may never know what happened between Solange and Jay Z,” said Jay Z publicist Karen Acton. “But we hope that everyone knows that this type of incident will never be allowed to take place again. Jay Z can now rest secure in the knowledge that he is being protected by a powerful guardian. And…
- Arabic musicians struggle to follow path of Latin pop explosion
- U.S. Census double counts Kevin Smith
- Conan, Jay, Oprah, Ellen seek sex scandals to boost ratings
- Gangsta of love to be sentenced, Space Cowboy still at large
- Michael Jackson celebrates acquittal with massive sleepover party.
- Adopted Jonas Brother often hidden from public