JayZ hires Chris Brown as bodyguard
LOS ANGELES, CA - After an apparent attack from his sister in law Solange Knowles, Jay Z has taken precautions to ensure that he is never harmed again. Recording artist Chris Brown has reportedly been hired to act as Jay Z’s bodyguard.
“The world may never know what happened between Solange and Jay Z,” said Jay Z publicist Karen Acton. “But we hope that everyone knows that this type of incident will never be allowed to take place again. Jay Z can now rest secure in the knowledge that he is being protected by a powerful guardian. And…
- Reality TV surprise: Ochocinco engaged to Flavor Flav
- Janet Jackson’s breasts mourn privately during memorial service
- Gamblers have Shadow Hare at 3-1 odds as mystery witness in Widmer trial
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck hoping to fill publicity void.
- Battle of Christian rock bands ends in peaceful tie
- Norwood Fashion Week features latest trends in jean shorts