2014: The year Cincinnati catches breath from 2012 World Choir Games
CINCINNATI, OH - As the Queen City reflects on the many news stories of 2014, the year will be remembered by most for a singular event. 2014 will be forever be remembered in Cincinnati history as the year the city finally caught its collective breath following the 2012 World Choir Games.
“There have been many big stories this year,” said journalist and Cincinnati historian Dr. Russell Jackson. “But, although there may still be a slight tingle of excitement still left in the air, this will undoubtedly be remembered as the year that we…
- EXTREME HOME HEADACHE: Ty Pennington‘s house inadvertently bulldozed
- I'm just like Eminem!... Except my parents were rich and went to Harvard..
- Olsen twin identity stolen by other Olsen twin
- Walter White kills John Snow in shocking Game of Thrones finale
- Bravo announces new show: “The Real Housewives of Ludlow Kentucky”
- Anderson Cooper outs self in hopes of getting free tickets to Magic Mike