Big Bird Flu ravages large bird puppet community.
The World Health Organization issued an epidemic flu warning to large bird puppets this week. The Big Bird Flu virus is spreading rapidly within the large bird puppet community which includes mostly entertainment puppets and popular sports mascots. Currently in quarantine and under close watch are several prominent large bird puppets including Big Bird, the Atlanta Hawks mascot, and the Philadelphia Eagles mascot. Many college and high school mascots around the country are also being monitored closely. The virus vaccination, which comes in the form of an oversized colorful Nerf syringe, is now available but officials urge large bird puppets to visit vaccination centers during non-peak hours to avoid long lines and unnecessary conflict between rival puppets.
- Honey Boo Boo embarrassed by Pete Rose reality show
- Anna Nicole’s baby endorses TrimSpa infant formula
- George Lopez accidental inspiration to many Native Americans.
- Taylor Swift writes angry revenge song after breaking up with Spotify
- Canada hopes to be on TV again sometime soon
- Michael Jackson celebrates acquittal with massive sleepover party.