Big Bird Flu ravages large bird puppet community.
The World Health Organization issued an epidemic flu warning to large bird puppets this week. The Big Bird Flu virus is spreading rapidly within the large bird puppet community which includes mostly entertainment puppets and popular sports mascots. Currently in quarantine and under close watch are several prominent large bird puppets including Big Bird, the Atlanta Hawks mascot, and the Philadelphia Eagles mascot. Many college and high school mascots around the country are also being monitored closely. The virus vaccination, which comes in the form of an oversized colorful Nerf syringe, is now available but officials urge large bird puppets to visit vaccination centers during non-peak hours to avoid long lines and unnecessary conflict between rival puppets.
- "I have an extra ticket to REO Speedwagon at Riverbend" least successful Cincinnati pickup line
- Angelina Jolie adopts Octuplet Mom
- Studio passes on Fifty Shades of Miley Cyrus movie
- Canada hopes to be on TV again sometime soon
- Royal family begins plans to kill Kate Middleton via fake paparazzi chase
- Remote control for Fountain Square TV lost