Big Bird Flu ravages large bird puppet community.
The World Health Organization issued an epidemic flu warning to large bird puppets this week. The Big Bird Flu virus is spreading rapidly within the large bird puppet community which includes mostly entertainment puppets and popular sports mascots. Currently in quarantine and under close watch are several prominent large bird puppets including Big Bird, the Atlanta Hawks mascot, and the Philadelphia Eagles mascot. Many college and high school mascots around the country are also being monitored closely. The virus vaccination, which comes in the form of an oversized colorful Nerf syringe, is now available but officials urge large bird puppets to visit vaccination centers during non-peak hours to avoid long lines and unnecessary conflict between rival puppets.
- Michael Jackson celebrates acquittal with massive sleepover party.
- Balloon Boy trapped in backyard mine shaft this week
- New Kids on the Block postpones reunion tour to accompany daughters at Jonas Brothers concert
- Instagram invests in photo modernization software
- Cincinnati gets Oscar nomination for “Most Overreaction to Movie Being Filmed in City”
- Oprah to pay everyone's mortgage