George Lopez accidental inspiration to many Native Americans.
HOLLYWOOD - AC Nielsen reports indicate Native Americans across the country mistakenly consider George Lopez a positive Native American role model. Lopez, who may appear to some to have Native American ancestry, is in fact 100% Hispanic and has no American Indian ancestry. Native American Paul Daniels and his family have regularly watched the George Lopez Show since it first premiered three years ago. Unaware George Lopez is Hispanic, Daniels commented, "Many of the themes and issues the show addresses are at the heart of Native American culture. It is a positive way for my family to learn more about our ancestry."
- 12 inch Jonas Brothers doll taller than 2 out of 3 Jonas Brothers
- Queen City TV ratings surpassed by UDF security video of rotating hot dog machine
- MTV's Jersey Shore star Ronnie passes miraculous kidney stone that closely resembles Snooki
- GIRL INTERRUPTED: Britney Spears' clubbing schedule suffers frequent rehab interruptions
- Tom Cruise annoys Katie Holmes with endless questions about James Vanderbeek.
- Suspicious typo occurs during WEBN Fireworks