George Lopez accidental inspiration to many Native Americans.
HOLLYWOOD - AC Nielsen reports indicate Native Americans across the country mistakenly consider George Lopez a positive Native American role model. Lopez, who may appear to some to have Native American ancestry, is in fact 100% Hispanic and has no American Indian ancestry. Native American Paul Daniels and his family have regularly watched the George Lopez Show since it first premiered three years ago. Unaware George Lopez is Hispanic, Daniels commented, "Many of the themes and issues the show addresses are at the heart of Native American culture. It is a positive way for my family to learn more about our ancestry."
- James Van Der Beek feels cold reality of another year without an Academy Award
- Kings Island fire provides needed delousing for visiting Ludlow KY Boy Scout troop
- Paris Hilton claims to have held Lindsey Lohan’s purse for last 8 weeks
- Horse defeated by Chad Johnson delivers self to glue factory
- Balloon Boy trapped in backyard mine shaft this week
- Santa cracks down on Elf workplace tweeting