George Lopez accidental inspiration to many Native Americans.
HOLLYWOOD - AC Nielsen reports indicate Native Americans across the country mistakenly consider George Lopez a positive Native American role model. Lopez, who may appear to some to have Native American ancestry, is in fact 100% Hispanic and has no American Indian ancestry. Native American Paul Daniels and his family have regularly watched the George Lopez Show since it first premiered three years ago. Unaware George Lopez is Hispanic, Daniels commented, "Many of the themes and issues the show addresses are at the heart of Native American culture. It is a positive way for my family to learn more about our ancestry."
- America needs time to process the 96-page USA TODAY Michael Jackson commemorative edition before next celebrity death
- Oprah steps up hurricane relief with three state purchase.
- Man addicted to watching A&E's Intervention program
- New Kids on the Block denied reservations at Lachey’s Bar
- The DERF Worst of 2010 List
- Gamblers have Shadow Hare at 3-1 odds as mystery witness in Widmer trial