George Lopez accidental inspiration to many Native Americans.
HOLLYWOOD - AC Nielsen reports indicate Native Americans across the country mistakenly consider George Lopez a positive Native American role model. Lopez, who may appear to some to have Native American ancestry, is in fact 100% Hispanic and has no American Indian ancestry. Native American Paul Daniels and his family have regularly watched the George Lopez Show since it first premiered three years ago. Unaware George Lopez is Hispanic, Daniels commented, "Many of the themes and issues the show addresses are at the heart of Native American culture. It is a positive way for my family to learn more about our ancestry."
- Cincinnatiís FOX19 airs new local reality series
- Paris Hilton claims to have held Lindsey Lohanís purse for last 8 weeks
- Anderson Cooper outs self in hopes of getting free tickets to Magic Mike
- Heroic Eden Park resident frees captive butterflies from Krohn Conservatory
- NEWS 5 Jack Athertonís hair escapes from head, mauls Ken Brooís hair
- Leno pledges to deliver mediocrity in any time spot