George Lopez accidental inspiration to many Native Americans.
HOLLYWOOD - AC Nielsen reports indicate Native Americans across the country mistakenly consider George Lopez a positive Native American role model. Lopez, who may appear to some to have Native American ancestry, is in fact 100% Hispanic and has no American Indian ancestry. Native American Paul Daniels and his family have regularly watched the George Lopez Show since it first premiered three years ago. Unaware George Lopez is Hispanic, Daniels commented, "Many of the themes and issues the show addresses are at the heart of Native American culture. It is a positive way for my family to learn more about our ancestry."
- Cosby accusers complain of ugly sweater flashbacks
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck hoping to fill publicity void.
- GIRL INTERRUPTED: Britney Spears' clubbing schedule suffers frequent rehab interruptions
- Shirley Temple fans who thought she was already dead grieve once more
- Grandma Love Hewitt only known fan of CBS\'s Ghost Whisperer
- Judge appreciates T.I.'s dope rhymes