George Lopez accidental inspiration to many Native Americans.
HOLLYWOOD - AC Nielsen reports indicate Native Americans across the country mistakenly consider George Lopez a positive Native American role model. Lopez, who may appear to some to have Native American ancestry, is in fact 100% Hispanic and has no American Indian ancestry. Native American Paul Daniels and his family have regularly watched the George Lopez Show since it first premiered three years ago. Unaware George Lopez is Hispanic, Daniels commented, "Many of the themes and issues the show addresses are at the heart of Native American culture. It is a positive way for my family to learn more about our ancestry."
- America outraged by Miley Cyrus; slightly agitated by Syrian chemical massacre
- Scheduling lunch a futile struggle for chums Ronald Reagan and Charleton Heston
- 2014: The year Cincinnati catches breath from 2012 World Choir Games
- Ashley Judd stops brushing teeth in preparation for Kentucky Senate run
- Susan Boyle's eyebrows sign separate record deal
- Anderson Cooper outs self in hopes of getting free tickets to Magic Mike