George Lopez accidental inspiration to many Native Americans.
HOLLYWOOD - AC Nielsen reports indicate Native Americans across the country mistakenly consider George Lopez a positive Native American role model. Lopez, who may appear to some to have Native American ancestry, is in fact 100% Hispanic and has no American Indian ancestry. Native American Paul Daniels and his family have regularly watched the George Lopez Show since it first premiered three years ago. Unaware George Lopez is Hispanic, Daniels commented, "Many of the themes and issues the show addresses are at the heart of Native American culture. It is a positive way for my family to learn more about our ancestry."
- Bravo announces new show: “The Real Housewives of Ludlow Kentucky”
- Man addicted to watching A&E's Intervention program
- Prison gangs hold lottery for rights to Justin Bieber
- MTV's Jersey Shore star Ronnie passes miraculous kidney stone that closely resembles Snooki
- Janet Jackson’s breasts mourn privately during memorial service
- Roger Clemens appears with Oprah to admit he is ready to forgive Lance Armstrong