George Lopez accidental inspiration to many Native Americans.
HOLLYWOOD - AC Nielsen reports indicate Native Americans across the country mistakenly consider George Lopez a positive Native American role model. Lopez, who may appear to some to have Native American ancestry, is in fact 100% Hispanic and has no American Indian ancestry. Native American Paul Daniels and his family have regularly watched the George Lopez Show since it first premiered three years ago. Unaware George Lopez is Hispanic, Daniels commented, "Many of the themes and issues the show addresses are at the heart of Native American culture. It is a positive way for my family to learn more about our ancestry."
- Autopsy Report: Amy Winehouse died in 2004
- Stephen Hawking profoundly confused by hospital insurance forms
- Norwood Fashion Week features latest trends in jean shorts
- Justin Bieber reaches puberty during tweet
- Career uncertainty grows among members of Smash Mouth
- Paris Hilton claims to have held Lindsey Lohanís purse for last 8 weeks