George Lopez accidental inspiration to many Native Americans.
HOLLYWOOD - AC Nielsen reports indicate Native Americans across the country mistakenly consider George Lopez a positive Native American role model. Lopez, who may appear to some to have Native American ancestry, is in fact 100% Hispanic and has no American Indian ancestry. Native American Paul Daniels and his family have regularly watched the George Lopez Show since it first premiered three years ago. Unaware George Lopez is Hispanic, Daniels commented, "Many of the themes and issues the show addresses are at the heart of Native American culture. It is a positive way for my family to learn more about our ancestry."
- Pamela Anderson STD catches own STD
- Roger Clemens appears with Oprah to admit he is ready to forgive Lance Armstrong
- Kardashian family asks for privacy while crafting baby's story line in season 8
- Tension mounts as Angelina Jolie attempts to adopt Kim Jong-un
- Kate Middleton loses over 1,300 Facebook friends over constant baby posts
- Judge appreciates T.I.'s dope rhymes