George Lopez accidental inspiration to many Native Americans.
HOLLYWOOD - AC Nielsen reports indicate Native Americans across the country mistakenly consider George Lopez a positive Native American role model. Lopez, who may appear to some to have Native American ancestry, is in fact 100% Hispanic and has no American Indian ancestry. Native American Paul Daniels and his family have regularly watched the George Lopez Show since it first premiered three years ago. Unaware George Lopez is Hispanic, Daniels commented, "Many of the themes and issues the show addresses are at the heart of Native American culture. It is a positive way for my family to learn more about our ancestry."
- Janet Jackson’s breasts mourn privately during memorial service
- Prince George avoids paparazzi during low speed stroller chase
- Network convention coverage makes TV viewers yearn for 'Queen City' reruns on FOX19
- Sir Gaga tiring of wife’s flamboyant antics
- Justin Bieber’s old haircut to release solo album
- MTV's Jersey Shore star Ronnie passes miraculous kidney stone that closely resembles Snooki