George Lopez accidental inspiration to many Native Americans.
HOLLYWOOD - AC Nielsen reports indicate Native Americans across the country mistakenly consider George Lopez a positive Native American role model. Lopez, who may appear to some to have Native American ancestry, is in fact 100% Hispanic and has no American Indian ancestry. Native American Paul Daniels and his family have regularly watched the George Lopez Show since it first premiered three years ago. Unaware George Lopez is Hispanic, Daniels commented, "Many of the themes and issues the show addresses are at the heart of Native American culture. It is a positive way for my family to learn more about our ancestry."
- Prison gangs hold lottery for rights to Justin Bieber
- Halloween costume store changes name to ‘Ye Olde Slut Shoppe’
- Andy Rooney’s family begs him to return to work
- Kanye West chooses George Bush and Taylor Swift to be in wedding party
- Anderson Cooper struggles to make death of Bin Laden story more about himself
- Bobby Brown lowers flags to half staff after running out of blow