George Lopez accidental inspiration to many Native Americans.
HOLLYWOOD - AC Nielsen reports indicate Native Americans across the country mistakenly consider George Lopez a positive Native American role model. Lopez, who may appear to some to have Native American ancestry, is in fact 100% Hispanic and has no American Indian ancestry. Native American Paul Daniels and his family have regularly watched the George Lopez Show since it first premiered three years ago. Unaware George Lopez is Hispanic, Daniels commented, "Many of the themes and issues the show addresses are at the heart of Native American culture. It is a positive way for my family to learn more about our ancestry."
- Ultrasound reveals Snooki’s baby is a whore
- GIRL INTERRUPTED: Britney Spears' clubbing schedule suffers frequent rehab interruptions
- James Van Der Beek feels cold reality of another year without an Academy Award
- Chris Hansen not invited to Michael Jackson memorial service
- Gangsta of love to be sentenced, Space Cowboy still at large
- Jessica Simpson's baby born during eighteenth trimester of pregnancy