George Lopez accidental inspiration to many Native Americans.
HOLLYWOOD - AC Nielsen reports indicate Native Americans across the country mistakenly consider George Lopez a positive Native American role model. Lopez, who may appear to some to have Native American ancestry, is in fact 100% Hispanic and has no American Indian ancestry. Native American Paul Daniels and his family have regularly watched the George Lopez Show since it first premiered three years ago. Unaware George Lopez is Hispanic, Daniels commented, "Many of the themes and issues the show addresses are at the heart of Native American culture. It is a positive way for my family to learn more about our ancestry."
- Canada hopes to be on TV again sometime soon
- Roger Clemens appears with Oprah to admit he is ready to forgive Lance Armstrong
- Thousands of tickets still available for LumenoNorwood
- Nationís nursing home residents celebrate Billy Crystalís Oscar hosting performance
- Prison gangs hold lottery for rights to Justin Bieber
- Remote control for Fountain Square TV lost