George Lopez accidental inspiration to many Native Americans.
HOLLYWOOD - AC Nielsen reports indicate Native Americans across the country mistakenly consider George Lopez a positive Native American role model. Lopez, who may appear to some to have Native American ancestry, is in fact 100% Hispanic and has no American Indian ancestry. Native American Paul Daniels and his family have regularly watched the George Lopez Show since it first premiered three years ago. Unaware George Lopez is Hispanic, Daniels commented, "Many of the themes and issues the show addresses are at the heart of Native American culture. It is a positive way for my family to learn more about our ancestry."
- Oprah to pay everyone's mortgage
- MTV's Jersey Shore star Ronnie passes miraculous kidney stone that closely resembles Snooki
- Prison gangs hold lottery for rights to Justin Bieber
- Sir Gaga tiring of wife’s flamboyant antics
- Hugh Hefner and fiancee register for wedding gifts at funeral home
- Ray J denied job as videographer for Kardashian wedding