Rapper 50 Cent changes name to .37 Euro at start of European tour
LOS ANGELES - In an effort to embrace local cultures during his upcoming world concert tour, popular recording artist 50 Cent announced today he plans to convert his name to .37 Euro reflecting local currency when his European tour kicks off later this year.
The rapper believes his European fans will better identify with his new locally adopted stage name. Entertainment industry watchers say although the name .37 Euro does not roll off the tongue like 50 Cent they acknowledge the importance that cultural assimilation plays in an artist's popularity.
Currently in the early planning stages of the concert tour in other parts of the world, 50 cent is considering the name 1,900,000 Yen while in China, 460 Rupees in India, and 11.3 Pesos while in Mexico.
- Justin Bieber’s old haircut to release solo album
- Octomom dating Jon from 'Jon and Kate Plus Eight'
- Anna Nicole Smith's neighbors annoyed by endless convoy of TrimSpa delivery trucks.
- Pharrell’s hat launches tour with Susan Boyle's eyebrows
- Oprah gives away almost entire personal house staff of over 200 illegal immigrant domestic servants.
- Kardashian pregnancy coverage interrupted by Obama Inauguration