Rapper 50 Cent changes name to .37 Euro at start of European tour
LOS ANGELES - In an effort to embrace local cultures during his upcoming world concert tour, popular recording artist 50 Cent announced today he plans to convert his name to .37 Euro reflecting local currency when his European tour kicks off later this year.
The rapper believes his European fans will better identify with his new locally adopted stage name. Entertainment industry watchers say although the name .37 Euro does not roll off the tongue like 50 Cent they acknowledge the importance that cultural assimilation plays in an artist's popularity.
Currently in the early planning stages of the concert tour in other parts of the world, 50 cent is considering the name 1,900,000 Yen while in China, 460 Rupees in India, and 11.3 Pesos while in Mexico.
- Kate Middleton loses over 1,300 Facebook friends over constant baby posts
- Justin Bieber’s fans prepare for star's upcoming back waxing
- Paula Deen adopts St. Bernard puppy, offers bid to buy Cincinnati Reds
- 12 inch Jonas Brothers doll taller than 2 out of 3 Jonas Brothers
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck hoping to fill publicity void.
- Imus not invited to annual CBS Pimps-N-Hos party