Rapper 50 Cent changes name to .37 Euro at start of European tour
LOS ANGELES - In an effort to embrace local cultures during his upcoming world concert tour, popular recording artist 50 Cent announced today he plans to convert his name to .37 Euro reflecting local currency when his European tour kicks off later this year.
The rapper believes his European fans will better identify with his new locally adopted stage name. Entertainment industry watchers say although the name .37 Euro does not roll off the tongue like 50 Cent they acknowledge the importance that cultural assimilation plays in an artist's popularity.
Currently in the early planning stages of the concert tour in other parts of the world, 50 cent is considering the name 1,900,000 Yen while in China, 460 Rupees in India, and 11.3 Pesos while in Mexico.
- Ted Nugent puts Downton Abbey DVRs on hold to attend State of the Union
- George Lopez accidental inspiration to many Native Americans.
- Big Bird Flu ravages large bird puppet community.
- That one soap opera guy still not retired
- U.S. Census double counts Kevin Smith
- Grandma Love Hewitt only known fan of CBS\'s Ghost Whisperer