Rapper 50 Cent changes name to .37 Euro at start of European tour
LOS ANGELES - In an effort to embrace local cultures during his upcoming world concert tour, popular recording artist 50 Cent announced today he plans to convert his name to .37 Euro reflecting local currency when his European tour kicks off later this year.
The rapper believes his European fans will better identify with his new locally adopted stage name. Entertainment industry watchers say although the name .37 Euro does not roll off the tongue like 50 Cent they acknowledge the importance that cultural assimilation plays in an artist's popularity.
Currently in the early planning stages of the concert tour in other parts of the world, 50 cent is considering the name 1,900,000 Yen while in China, 460 Rupees in India, and 11.3 Pesos while in Mexico.
- Riverbend sound system makes Bob Dylan lyrics understandable
- Susan Boyle's eyebrows sign separate record deal
- NBC study indicates almost everyone is gay now.
- Angelina Jolie adopts Octuplet Mom
- Tila Tequila autobiography to include free copy of George Bush memoirs
- That one soap opera guy still not retired