Crocodiles Celebrate Worldwide!
AUSTRALIA-Jubilant crocodiles all over the world celebrated this week as the news of Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin's death reached rivers and tributaries around the globe. Crocodiles have been dancing in the Everglades since the news reached Florida early Monday. Known infamously within the crocodile community, Irwin has long been considered the number one enemy of crocodiles. Irwin's photo occupies the Ace of Spades card in the crocodile deck of cards indicating Irwin's top enemy status. The stingray that killed Irwin is being honored today in an underwater ceremony to be attended by crocodiles and a variety of other marine wildlife. Rocky, the senior crocodile residing at Australia's National Zoo commented today, "Never again will crocodiles have to endure the humiliation and trauma inflicted by our enemy Steve Irwin. No more lunging after a raw chicken only to be captured with a rope and duct tape."
- Fifth Third Loan Officer Thinks “To Catch a Predator” Is Really, Really Stupid
- To expand celebrity status, Drew Lachey continues chicken dancing
- Grandma Love Hewitt only known fan of CBS\'s Ghost Whisperer
- Balloon Boy trapped in backyard mine shaft this week
- Chris Hansen not invited to Michael Jackson memorial service
- Anderson Cooper struggles to make death of Bin Laden story more about himself