Anna Nicole’s baby endorses TrimSpa infant formula
LOS ANGELIS - Makers of the TrimSpa line of weight loss products announced today in the wake of Anna Nicole Smith’s death that her 5 month old baby will become the official spokesmodel for it’s newly developed infant weight loss formula TrimSpa Baby. The company claims it’s new product is designed to help infants control unsightly baby fat. TrimSpa spokesperson, Jennifer Tillman said, “We believe TrimSpa Baby will help infants avoid risky weight loss procedures such as infant liposuction.” TrimSpa officials say the product rollout may be jeopardized due to the paternal uncertainty of the baby. Biological paternity candidates such as Howard K. Stern and Rosie O’Donnell continue to emerge and may not provide parental consent to the baby’s endorsement deal.
- George Lopez accidental inspiration to many Native Americans.
- Janet Jackson’s breasts mourn privately during memorial service
- Oprah gives away almost entire personal house staff of over 200 illegal immigrant domestic servants.
- Instagram invests in photo modernization software
- Bravo announces new show: “The Real Housewives of Ludlow Kentucky”
- Norwood Man Regrets Betting on WWE Wrestling Events