Imus not invited to annual CBS Pimps-N-Hos party
NEW YORK – In a final gesture of dismissal, CBS today formally withdrew former radio broadcaster Don Imus’s invitation to it’s popular annual Pimps-N-Hos party scheduled for next month. The invitation was reportedly sent to Imus before he made the derogatory comments for which he was eventually fired. After the invitation was withdrawn, a CBS spokesperson commented, “We believe a complete separation between Imus and CBS is best. This party is a long-standing tradition at CBS and we don’t want to tarnish the event with the presence of a controversial former employee who may distract attendees from the festive nature of the event.” An Imus spokesperson said the invitation withdrawal was simply a formality because Imus never planned on attending the party and has been overwhelmed and flattered with hundreds of invitations to Pimps-N-Hos parties across the United States. Imus has been asked to deliver the keynote address at many of the upcoming Pimps-N-Hos parties. Imus says he plans to fit as many Pimps-N-Hos parties as possibly into his upcoming national speaking tour currently being planned.
- Stephen Hawking's voice synthesizer begins search for new voice-disabled astrophysicist
- Anna Nicole Smith's neighbors annoyed by endless convoy of TrimSpa delivery trucks.
- CNN reveals bullied bus monitor actually Piers Morgan working undercover
- EXTREME HOME HEADACHE: Ty Pennington‘s house inadvertently bulldozed
- Paris Hilton claims to have held Lindsey Lohan’s purse for last 8 weeks
- Sarah Palin gives away cars, books, and bastard children on Oprah