Imus not invited to annual CBS Pimps-N-Hos party
NEW YORK Ė In a final gesture of dismissal, CBS today formally withdrew former radio broadcaster Don Imusís invitation to itís popular annual Pimps-N-Hos party scheduled for next month. The invitation was reportedly sent to Imus before he made the derogatory comments for which he was eventually fired. After the invitation was withdrawn, a CBS spokesperson commented, ďWe believe a complete separation between Imus and CBS is best. This party is a long-standing tradition at CBS and we donít want to tarnish the event with the presence of a controversial former employee who may distract attendees from the festive nature of the event.Ē An Imus spokesperson said the invitation withdrawal was simply a formality because Imus never planned on attending the party and has been overwhelmed and flattered with hundreds of invitations to Pimps-N-Hos parties across the United States. Imus has been asked to deliver the keynote address at many of the upcoming Pimps-N-Hos parties. Imus says he plans to fit as many Pimps-N-Hos parties as possibly into his upcoming national speaking tour currently being planned.
- Tom Cruise buys new elevator shoes in preparation for dating again
- Justin Bieberís old haircut to release solo album
- NASA celebrates 40th anniversary of faking moon landing
- Tristate watch for Rosemary Clooney unsuccessful
- Roger Clemens appears with Oprah to admit he is ready to forgive Lance Armstrong
- Paris Hilton claims to have held Lindsey Lohanís purse for last 8 weeks