Pamela Anderson STD catches own STD
LOS ANGELES - In a press statement from Cedar Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, a spokesperson for Pamela Anderson announced the discovery of an entirely new STD strain that appended itself to a previous STD Ms. Anderson had contracted.
Researchers theorize Ms. Anderson's body simply had no room for additional STD's thereby forcing the current STDs to begin hosting their own STDs. Pathologists at at the National Center for Disease Control confirmed this is the first case of an STD actually contracting it's own STD.
Reports indicate the source of the STD is presently unknown but doctors suspect the original STD may have had a promiscuous relationship with an STD carried by Tommy Lee, Kid Rock, or countless other promiscuous STD carrying celebrities.
A recent reunion between Ms. Anderson and former husband Tommy Lee suggests the couple have joined forces to create what is being called an 'STD super strain'. Insiders say this new high powered STD has already retained a prominent agent and is reportedly considering the lead role in a reality TV show in which other promiscuous celebrities will battle for the chance to become a carrier of the new STD star.
- Covington plans Lumeno-methlab celebration
- DERF Studios presents the Shadow Hare Interview: Part 1 - Beyond the Spandex
- Tila Tequila autobiography to include free copy of George Bush memoirs
- Andy Rooney’s family begs him to return to work
- Ted Nugent puts Downton Abbey DVRs on hold to attend State of the Union
- Royal baby’s scepter causing Kate pain during pregnancy