Pop Star Beyonce Purchases Bed Bath & Beyond
LOS ANGELES - Public documents filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission confirm popular Singer/Songwriter Beyonce Knowles has completed a nationwide purchase of the successful home goods retailer, Bed Bath & Beyond. Reportedly Knowles plans to feature her name in the corporation name changing the name to Bed Bath & Beyonce.
Beyonce spokesperson David Rose explained, "Beyonce's fans are eager to see her succeed in the retail realm. Her popularity and reputation as a talented performer are a natural foundation for a successful career marketing quality bedding products, plastic storage containers, miscellaneous kitchen gadgets, and numerous bathroom devices."
Executives of Beyonce's corporation plan to use the stores as a platform to launch many of Beyonce's new brands including an attractive storage line called, "Crazy In Love With Storage!" and a line of children's clothing called, "Destiny's Childwear".
Boyfriend and rap mogul Jay-Z is expected to play an active role in the management of the organization. Insiders say several areas of the store will feature Jay-Z branded products including a line of luxury bedding called, "99 Problems and A Down Comforter Ain't One". All Jay-Z products will be certified with the "Big Pimpin" seal of approval. Jay-Z has also reportedly developed a concept called "Streets Is Watchin" in which surplus and discontinued merchandise will be sold at the back door and parking lots of the Bed Bath & Beyonce stores.
- Reality TV surprise: Ochocinco engaged to Flavor Flav
- MTV's Jersey Shore star Ronnie passes miraculous kidney stone that closely resembles Snooki
- Fast & Furious 6 plot centers around Dom Toretto’s (Vin Diesel) pulse-pounding pursuit of GED
- Ultrasound reveals Snooki’s baby is a whore
- Norwood Fashion Week features latest trends in jean shorts
- That one soap opera guy still not retired