Oprah to pay everyone's mortgage
CHICAGO - Millions of Americans rejoiced this week after popular TV personality Oprah Winfrey announced plans to pay all future mortgage payments for every home owner in the United States. Intended to save the U.S. economy from a financial melt-down, the gesture was announced this week on her show before a live studio audience.
After the announcement Congress invited Oprah to testify regarding the feasibility of her bailout plan. Oprah declined the invitation and explained she had already arranged for everyone's mortgage to be auto-drafted from her bank account and would therefore proceed with her plan with or without Congressional approval.
When the financial markets failed to rebound following Oprah's announcement, she published a statement on her website explaining she also decided to pay for fuel efficient automobiles and health care insurance for every American.
- Halloween costume store changes name to ‘Ye Olde Slut Shoppe’
- Anna Nicole Smith's neighbors annoyed by endless convoy of TrimSpa delivery trucks.
- Autopsy Report: Amy Winehouse died in 2004
- Honey Boo Boo embarrassed by Pete Rose reality show
- Members of One Direction admit they were the ones booing Justin Beiber
- Conan, Jay, Oprah, Ellen seek sex scandals to boost ratings