Oprah to pay everyone's mortgage
CHICAGO - Millions of Americans rejoiced this week after popular TV personality Oprah Winfrey announced plans to pay all future mortgage payments for every home owner in the United States. Intended to save the U.S. economy from a financial melt-down, the gesture was announced this week on her show before a live studio audience.
After the announcement Congress invited Oprah to testify regarding the feasibility of her bailout plan. Oprah declined the invitation and explained she had already arranged for everyone's mortgage to be auto-drafted from her bank account and would therefore proceed with her plan with or without Congressional approval.
When the financial markets failed to rebound following Oprah's announcement, she published a statement on her website explaining she also decided to pay for fuel efficient automobiles and health care insurance for every American.
- That one soap opera guy still not retired
- George Lopez accidental inspiration to many Native Americans.
- Simon Cowell to leave Idol, demands custody of Ryan Seacrest
- Wii 2009 simulates playing video game
- Kate Middleton loses over 1,300 Facebook friends over constant baby posts
- Andy Rooney’s family begs him to return to work