Michael Jackson 92% recyclable
LOS ANGELES – The LA County Coroner released autopsy results this week indicating Michael Jackson’s body is composed of 92% post-consumer goods. Throughout the iconic singer’s life, numerous plastic surgery procedures have replaced 92% of the human tissue with recyclable materials.
The Coroner’s office reportedly returned to the Jackson Family over 100 pounds of plastic, nylon, and silicone to the which was then placed in a curbside recycling bin outside Jackson’s Bel Air residence.
Neighbors reported seeing Joan Rivers sorting through the recyclable components and may have left with a chin implant and a pair of cheek implants.
- Oprah gives away almost entire personal house staff of over 200 illegal immigrant domestic servants.
- Mel Gibson loses half of swastika collection in divorce
- Royal baby’s scepter causing Kate pain during pregnancy
- Fast & Furious 6 plot centers around Dom Toretto’s (Vin Diesel) pulse-pounding pursuit of GED
- Norwood Man Regrets Betting on WWE Wrestling Events
- Miley Cyrus practices Oscar appearance by shooting heroin