Michael Jackson 92% recyclable
LOS ANGELES – The LA County Coroner released autopsy results this week indicating Michael Jackson’s body is composed of 92% post-consumer goods. Throughout the iconic singer’s life, numerous plastic surgery procedures have replaced 92% of the human tissue with recyclable materials.
The Coroner’s office reportedly returned to the Jackson Family over 100 pounds of plastic, nylon, and silicone to the which was then placed in a curbside recycling bin outside Jackson’s Bel Air residence.
Neighbors reported seeing Joan Rivers sorting through the recyclable components and may have left with a chin implant and a pair of cheek implants.
- Justin Bieber’s fans prepare for star's upcoming back waxing
- Olsen twin identity stolen by other Olsen twin
- New Kids on the Block postpones reunion tour to accompany daughters at Jonas Brothers concert
- Remote control for Fountain Square TV lost
- Tristate watch for Rosemary Clooney unsuccessful
- Pharrell’s hat launches tour with Susan Boyle's eyebrows