Michael Jackson 92% recyclable
LOS ANGELES – The LA County Coroner released autopsy results this week indicating Michael Jackson’s body is composed of 92% post-consumer goods. Throughout the iconic singer’s life, numerous plastic surgery procedures have replaced 92% of the human tissue with recyclable materials.
The Coroner’s office reportedly returned to the Jackson Family over 100 pounds of plastic, nylon, and silicone to the which was then placed in a curbside recycling bin outside Jackson’s Bel Air residence.
Neighbors reported seeing Joan Rivers sorting through the recyclable components and may have left with a chin implant and a pair of cheek implants.
- Anderson Cooper struggles to make death of Bin Laden story more about himself
- FOX19ís Frank Marzullo struggles daily with own adorableness
- Network convention coverage makes TV viewers yearn for 'Queen City' reruns on FOX19
- Prison gangs hold lottery for rights to Justin Bieber
- Bill Nye agrees God created Cincinnati Beer Week
- Remote control for Fountain Square TV lost