Michael Jackson 92% recyclable
LOS ANGELES – The LA County Coroner released autopsy results this week indicating Michael Jackson’s body is composed of 92% post-consumer goods. Throughout the iconic singer’s life, numerous plastic surgery procedures have replaced 92% of the human tissue with recyclable materials.
The Coroner’s office reportedly returned to the Jackson Family over 100 pounds of plastic, nylon, and silicone to the which was then placed in a curbside recycling bin outside Jackson’s Bel Air residence.
Neighbors reported seeing Joan Rivers sorting through the recyclable components and may have left with a chin implant and a pair of cheek implants.
- Kardashian pregnancy coverage interrupted by Obama Inauguration
- Covington plans Lumeno-methlab celebration
- Nancy Grace offers six figure reward for capture of Jeff Ruby
- Roger Clemens appears with Oprah to admit he is ready to forgive Lance Armstrong
- Crocodiles Celebrate Worldwide!
- Riverbend sound system makes Bob Dylan lyrics understandable