Michael Jackson 92% recyclable
LOS ANGELES – The LA County Coroner released autopsy results this week indicating Michael Jackson’s body is composed of 92% post-consumer goods. Throughout the iconic singer’s life, numerous plastic surgery procedures have replaced 92% of the human tissue with recyclable materials.
The Coroner’s office reportedly returned to the Jackson Family over 100 pounds of plastic, nylon, and silicone to the which was then placed in a curbside recycling bin outside Jackson’s Bel Air residence.
Neighbors reported seeing Joan Rivers sorting through the recyclable components and may have left with a chin implant and a pair of cheek implants.
- Wii 2009 simulates playing video game
- Anna Nicole’s baby endorses TrimSpa infant formula
- Halloween costume store changes name to ‘Ye Olde Slut Shoppe’
- Ray J denied job as videographer for Kardashian wedding
- Justin Bieber’s old haircut to release solo album
- Shirley Temple fans who thought she was already dead grieve once more