Michael Jackson 92% recyclable
LOS ANGELES – The LA County Coroner released autopsy results this week indicating Michael Jackson’s body is composed of 92% post-consumer goods. Throughout the iconic singer’s life, numerous plastic surgery procedures have replaced 92% of the human tissue with recyclable materials.
The Coroner’s office reportedly returned to the Jackson Family over 100 pounds of plastic, nylon, and silicone to the which was then placed in a curbside recycling bin outside Jackson’s Bel Air residence.
Neighbors reported seeing Joan Rivers sorting through the recyclable components and may have left with a chin implant and a pair of cheek implants.
- Miley Cyrus practices Oscar appearance by shooting heroin
- Halloween costume store changes name to ‘Ye Olde Slut Shoppe’
- Ultrasound reveals Snooki’s baby is a whore
- Bobby Brown lowers flags to half staff after running out of blow
- Octomom dating Jon from 'Jon and Kate Plus Eight'
- Bruce Jenner first family member to be rejected by every player in NBA