Michael Jackson 92% recyclable
LOS ANGELES – The LA County Coroner released autopsy results this week indicating Michael Jackson’s body is composed of 92% post-consumer goods. Throughout the iconic singer’s life, numerous plastic surgery procedures have replaced 92% of the human tissue with recyclable materials.
The Coroner’s office reportedly returned to the Jackson Family over 100 pounds of plastic, nylon, and silicone to the which was then placed in a curbside recycling bin outside Jackson’s Bel Air residence.
Neighbors reported seeing Joan Rivers sorting through the recyclable components and may have left with a chin implant and a pair of cheek implants.
- To expand celebrity status, Drew Lachey continues chicken dancing
- Queen City TV ratings surpassed by UDF security video of rotating hot dog machine
- Fast & Furious 6 plot centers around Dom Toretto’s (Vin Diesel) pulse-pounding pursuit of GED
- Kim Kardashian wedding gifts donated to less fortunate attention whores
- CNN reveals bullied bus monitor actually Piers Morgan working undercover
- Stephen Hawking's voice synthesizer begins search for new voice-disabled astrophysicist