Michael Jackson 92% recyclable
LOS ANGELES – The LA County Coroner released autopsy results this week indicating Michael Jackson’s body is composed of 92% post-consumer goods. Throughout the iconic singer’s life, numerous plastic surgery procedures have replaced 92% of the human tissue with recyclable materials.
The Coroner’s office reportedly returned to the Jackson Family over 100 pounds of plastic, nylon, and silicone to the which was then placed in a curbside recycling bin outside Jackson’s Bel Air residence.
Neighbors reported seeing Joan Rivers sorting through the recyclable components and may have left with a chin implant and a pair of cheek implants.
- Ted Nugent puts Downton Abbey DVRs on hold to attend State of the Union
- Tom Cruise buys new elevator shoes in preparation for dating again
- I'm just like Eminem!... Except my parents were rich and went to Harvard..
- Horse defeated by Chad Johnson delivers self to glue factory
- Kentucky residents removing shirts in preparation for WEBN fireworks
- Career uncertainty grows among members of Smash Mouth