Michael Jackson 92% recyclable
LOS ANGELES – The LA County Coroner released autopsy results this week indicating Michael Jackson’s body is composed of 92% post-consumer goods. Throughout the iconic singer’s life, numerous plastic surgery procedures have replaced 92% of the human tissue with recyclable materials.
The Coroner’s office reportedly returned to the Jackson Family over 100 pounds of plastic, nylon, and silicone to the which was then placed in a curbside recycling bin outside Jackson’s Bel Air residence.
Neighbors reported seeing Joan Rivers sorting through the recyclable components and may have left with a chin implant and a pair of cheek implants.
- Bobby Brown lowers flags to half staff after running out of blow
- Anna Nicole’s baby endorses TrimSpa infant formula
- Battle of Christian rock bands ends in peaceful tie
- Grandma Love Hewitt only known fan of CBS\'s Ghost Whisperer
- Cindy McCain to replace Schwarzenegger in Terminator 4
- Autopsy Report: Amy Winehouse died in 2004