Michael Jackson 92% recyclable
LOS ANGELES – The LA County Coroner released autopsy results this week indicating Michael Jackson’s body is composed of 92% post-consumer goods. Throughout the iconic singer’s life, numerous plastic surgery procedures have replaced 92% of the human tissue with recyclable materials.
The Coroner’s office reportedly returned to the Jackson Family over 100 pounds of plastic, nylon, and silicone to the which was then placed in a curbside recycling bin outside Jackson’s Bel Air residence.
Neighbors reported seeing Joan Rivers sorting through the recyclable components and may have left with a chin implant and a pair of cheek implants.
- Stunning Upset - Boone's Farm wins Bacchanalian Tasting
- Paula Deen adopts St. Bernard puppy, offers bid to buy Cincinnati Reds
- Reality TV surprise: Ochocinco engaged to Flavor Flav
- Tiger Woods to host new NBC morning show, Apology Today
- Prince George avoids paparazzi during low speed stroller chase
- Octomom dating Jon from 'Jon and Kate Plus Eight'