Michael Jackson 92% recyclable
LOS ANGELES – The LA County Coroner released autopsy results this week indicating Michael Jackson’s body is composed of 92% post-consumer goods. Throughout the iconic singer’s life, numerous plastic surgery procedures have replaced 92% of the human tissue with recyclable materials.
The Coroner’s office reportedly returned to the Jackson Family over 100 pounds of plastic, nylon, and silicone to the which was then placed in a curbside recycling bin outside Jackson’s Bel Air residence.
Neighbors reported seeing Joan Rivers sorting through the recyclable components and may have left with a chin implant and a pair of cheek implants.
- Pop Star Beyonce Purchases Bed Bath & Beyond
- CNN reveals bullied bus monitor actually Piers Morgan working undercover
- Anna Nicole’s baby endorses TrimSpa infant formula
- Santa cracks down on Elf workplace tweeting
- Jackson World Funeral Tour Scheduled
- Mel Gibson promotes new book, “If I Did Hate Jews”.