Michael Jackson 92% recyclable
LOS ANGELES – The LA County Coroner released autopsy results this week indicating Michael Jackson’s body is composed of 92% post-consumer goods. Throughout the iconic singer’s life, numerous plastic surgery procedures have replaced 92% of the human tissue with recyclable materials.
The Coroner’s office reportedly returned to the Jackson Family over 100 pounds of plastic, nylon, and silicone to the which was then placed in a curbside recycling bin outside Jackson’s Bel Air residence.
Neighbors reported seeing Joan Rivers sorting through the recyclable components and may have left with a chin implant and a pair of cheek implants.
- Heroic Eden Park resident frees captive butterflies from Krohn Conservatory
- Jennifer Lopez buys chain of hardware stores.
- Kardashian pregnancy coverage interrupted by Obama Inauguration
- CNN reveals bullied bus monitor actually Piers Morgan working undercover
- Balloon Boy trapped in backyard mine shaft this week
- Wii 2009 simulates playing video game