Michael Jackson 92% recyclable
LOS ANGELES – The LA County Coroner released autopsy results this week indicating Michael Jackson’s body is composed of 92% post-consumer goods. Throughout the iconic singer’s life, numerous plastic surgery procedures have replaced 92% of the human tissue with recyclable materials.
The Coroner’s office reportedly returned to the Jackson Family over 100 pounds of plastic, nylon, and silicone to the which was then placed in a curbside recycling bin outside Jackson’s Bel Air residence.
Neighbors reported seeing Joan Rivers sorting through the recyclable components and may have left with a chin implant and a pair of cheek implants.
- Horse defeated by Chad Johnson delivers self to glue factory
- Casey Anthony says prison food better than Walnut Street Grill
- John Snow to address Congress on climate change
- Oprah steps up hurricane relief with three state purchase.
- Shayne Graham chokes during Dancing with the Stars audition
- George Takei promises to be greatest gay Japanese Oktoberfest Grand Marshall in world history