Michael Jackson 92% recyclable
LOS ANGELES – The LA County Coroner released autopsy results this week indicating Michael Jackson’s body is composed of 92% post-consumer goods. Throughout the iconic singer’s life, numerous plastic surgery procedures have replaced 92% of the human tissue with recyclable materials.
The Coroner’s office reportedly returned to the Jackson Family over 100 pounds of plastic, nylon, and silicone to the which was then placed in a curbside recycling bin outside Jackson’s Bel Air residence.
Neighbors reported seeing Joan Rivers sorting through the recyclable components and may have left with a chin implant and a pair of cheek implants.
- America needs time to process the 96-page USA TODAY Michael Jackson commemorative edition before next celebrity death
- Kate Middleton loses over 1,300 Facebook friends over constant baby posts
- Ted Nugent puts Downton Abbey DVRs on hold to attend State of the Union
- Conan, Jay, Oprah, Ellen seek sex scandals to boost ratings
- Justin Bieberís old haircut to release solo album
- Natalie Portman misdiagnosed as pregnant after eating grape