Michael Jackson 92% recyclable
LOS ANGELES – The LA County Coroner released autopsy results this week indicating Michael Jackson’s body is composed of 92% post-consumer goods. Throughout the iconic singer’s life, numerous plastic surgery procedures have replaced 92% of the human tissue with recyclable materials.
The Coroner’s office reportedly returned to the Jackson Family over 100 pounds of plastic, nylon, and silicone to the which was then placed in a curbside recycling bin outside Jackson’s Bel Air residence.
Neighbors reported seeing Joan Rivers sorting through the recyclable components and may have left with a chin implant and a pair of cheek implants.
- That one soap opera guy still not retired
- Michael Jackson reunited with face
- Battle of Christian rock bands ends in peaceful tie
- WEBN fireworks entertain 450,000 people, 78.4 billion body lice
- Kanye West chooses George Bush and Taylor Swift to be in wedding party
- Oprah steps up hurricane relief with three state purchase.