Janet Jackson’s breasts mourn privately during memorial service
LOS ANGELES - In a humble tribute to the deceased King of Pop, Janet Jackson’s breasts did not make an appearance. Ms. Jackson’s breasts remained unexposed throughout the entire Michael Jackson memorial service.
Since their surprise appearance at the 2004 Super Bowl, Ms. Jackson’s breasts have led a reclusive life protected by several layers of reinforced clothing.
As an added measure of security during the memorial service, the Jackson family security team ensured Justin Timberlake maintained a safe distance from Janet during her performance.
Janet’s breasts issued a statement thanking everyone for their support during this difficult time. They will be spending the next few weeks grieving with LaToya and Tito’s breasts.
- Paula Deen adopts St. Bernard puppy, offers bid to buy Cincinnati Reds
- Network convention coverage makes TV viewers yearn for 'Queen City' reruns on FOX19
- Jessica Simpson's baby born during eighteenth trimester of pregnancy
- British tabloid releases first interview with Kate Middleton uterus
- Wii 2009 simulates playing video game
- 12 inch Jonas Brothers doll taller than 2 out of 3 Jonas Brothers