Janet Jackson’s breasts mourn privately during memorial service
LOS ANGELES - In a humble tribute to the deceased King of Pop, Janet Jackson’s breasts did not make an appearance. Ms. Jackson’s breasts remained unexposed throughout the entire Michael Jackson memorial service.
Since their surprise appearance at the 2004 Super Bowl, Ms. Jackson’s breasts have led a reclusive life protected by several layers of reinforced clothing.
As an added measure of security during the memorial service, the Jackson family security team ensured Justin Timberlake maintained a safe distance from Janet during her performance.
Janet’s breasts issued a statement thanking everyone for their support during this difficult time. They will be spending the next few weeks grieving with LaToya and Tito’s breasts.
- Battle of Christian rock bands ends in peaceful tie
- Stunning Upset - Boone's Farm wins Bacchanalian Tasting
- Cincinnati’s FOX19 airs new local reality series
- Hugh Hefner and fiancee register for wedding gifts at funeral home
- Kardashian pregnancy coverage interrupted by Obama Inauguration
- Kim Kardashian wedding gifts donated to less fortunate attention whores