Janet Jackson’s breasts mourn privately during memorial service
LOS ANGELES - In a humble tribute to the deceased King of Pop, Janet Jackson’s breasts did not make an appearance. Ms. Jackson’s breasts remained unexposed throughout the entire Michael Jackson memorial service.
Since their surprise appearance at the 2004 Super Bowl, Ms. Jackson’s breasts have led a reclusive life protected by several layers of reinforced clothing.
As an added measure of security during the memorial service, the Jackson family security team ensured Justin Timberlake maintained a safe distance from Janet during her performance.
Janet’s breasts issued a statement thanking everyone for their support during this difficult time. They will be spending the next few weeks grieving with LaToya and Tito’s breasts.
- Wii 2009 simulates playing video game
- DERF Studios presents the Shadow Hare Interview: Part 1 - Beyond the Spandex
- Shirley Temple fans who thought she was already dead grieve once more
- Adopted Jonas Brother often hidden from public
- Cincinnati gets Oscar nomination for “Most Overreaction to Movie Being Filmed in City”
- Pharrell’s hat launches tour with Susan Boyle's eyebrows