Janet Jacksonís breasts mourn privately during memorial service
LOS ANGELES - In a humble tribute to the deceased King of Pop, Janet Jackson’s breasts did not make an appearance. Ms. Jackson’s breasts remained unexposed throughout the entire Michael Jackson memorial service.
Since their surprise appearance at the 2004 Super Bowl, Ms. Jackson’s breasts have led a reclusive life protected by several layers of reinforced clothing.
As an added measure of security during the memorial service, the Jackson family security team ensured Justin Timberlake maintained a safe distance from Janet during her performance.
Janet’s breasts issued a statement thanking everyone for their support during this difficult time. They will be spending the next few weeks grieving with LaToya and Tito’s breasts.
- Justin Bieberís fans prepare for star's upcoming back waxing
- Hugh Hefner and fiancee register for wedding gifts at funeral home
- Justin Bieberís old haircut to release solo album
- Bill Nye agrees God created Cincinnati Beer Week
- Carson Daly loses time slot to infomercial
- Leno pledges to deliver mediocrity in any time spot