Janet Jackson’s breasts mourn privately during memorial service
LOS ANGELES - In a humble tribute to the deceased King of Pop, Janet Jackson’s breasts did not make an appearance. Ms. Jackson’s breasts remained unexposed throughout the entire Michael Jackson memorial service.
Since their surprise appearance at the 2004 Super Bowl, Ms. Jackson’s breasts have led a reclusive life protected by several layers of reinforced clothing.
As an added measure of security during the memorial service, the Jackson family security team ensured Justin Timberlake maintained a safe distance from Janet during her performance.
Janet’s breasts issued a statement thanking everyone for their support during this difficult time. They will be spending the next few weeks grieving with LaToya and Tito’s breasts.
- Shayne Graham chokes during Dancing with the Stars audition
- Adopted Jonas Brother often hidden from public
- Katie Holmes hopes divorce doesn't prevent her from reaching Scientology Level 7
- Hugh Hefner and fiancee register for wedding gifts at funeral home
- Jessica Simpson's baby born during eighteenth trimester of pregnancy
- Chad Johnson refrains from booty pats during jail term