Janet Jackson’s breasts mourn privately during memorial service
LOS ANGELES - In a humble tribute to the deceased King of Pop, Janet Jackson’s breasts did not make an appearance. Ms. Jackson’s breasts remained unexposed throughout the entire Michael Jackson memorial service.
Since their surprise appearance at the 2004 Super Bowl, Ms. Jackson’s breasts have led a reclusive life protected by several layers of reinforced clothing.
As an added measure of security during the memorial service, the Jackson family security team ensured Justin Timberlake maintained a safe distance from Janet during her performance.
Janet’s breasts issued a statement thanking everyone for their support during this difficult time. They will be spending the next few weeks grieving with LaToya and Tito’s breasts.
- Roger Clemens appears with Oprah to admit he is ready to forgive Lance Armstrong
- Canada hopes to be on TV again sometime soon
- Riverbend sound system makes Bob Dylan lyrics understandable
- Tension mounts as Angelina Jolie attempts to adopt Kim Jong-un
- Imus not invited to annual CBS Pimps-N-Hos party
- Kim Kardashian wedding gifts donated to less fortunate attention whores