Janet Jackson’s breasts mourn privately during memorial service
LOS ANGELES - In a humble tribute to the deceased King of Pop, Janet Jackson’s breasts did not make an appearance. Ms. Jackson’s breasts remained unexposed throughout the entire Michael Jackson memorial service.
Since their surprise appearance at the 2004 Super Bowl, Ms. Jackson’s breasts have led a reclusive life protected by several layers of reinforced clothing.
As an added measure of security during the memorial service, the Jackson family security team ensured Justin Timberlake maintained a safe distance from Janet during her performance.
Janet’s breasts issued a statement thanking everyone for their support during this difficult time. They will be spending the next few weeks grieving with LaToya and Tito’s breasts.
- Covington plans Lumeno-methlab celebration
- Fifth Third Loan Officer Thinks “To Catch a Predator” Is Really, Really Stupid
- Sarah Palin gives away cars, books, and bastard children on Oprah
- Tom Cruise buys new elevator shoes in preparation for dating again
- Kardashian family asks for privacy while crafting baby's story line in season 8
- Kim Kardashian wedding gifts donated to less fortunate attention whores