Janet Jackson’s breasts mourn privately during memorial service
LOS ANGELES - In a humble tribute to the deceased King of Pop, Janet Jackson’s breasts did not make an appearance. Ms. Jackson’s breasts remained unexposed throughout the entire Michael Jackson memorial service.
Since their surprise appearance at the 2004 Super Bowl, Ms. Jackson’s breasts have led a reclusive life protected by several layers of reinforced clothing.
As an added measure of security during the memorial service, the Jackson family security team ensured Justin Timberlake maintained a safe distance from Janet during her performance.
Janet’s breasts issued a statement thanking everyone for their support during this difficult time. They will be spending the next few weeks grieving with LaToya and Tito’s breasts.
- Thousands of tickets still available for LumenoNorwood
- Ultrasound reveals Snooki’s baby is a whore
- The DERF Worst of 2010 List
- "The Situation" to replace Wolf Blitzer
- DERF Studios presents the Shadow Hare Interview: Part 1 - Beyond the Spandex
- Imus not invited to annual CBS Pimps-N-Hos party