Janet Jackson’s breasts mourn privately during memorial service
LOS ANGELES - In a humble tribute to the deceased King of Pop, Janet Jackson’s breasts did not make an appearance. Ms. Jackson’s breasts remained unexposed throughout the entire Michael Jackson memorial service.
Since their surprise appearance at the 2004 Super Bowl, Ms. Jackson’s breasts have led a reclusive life protected by several layers of reinforced clothing.
As an added measure of security during the memorial service, the Jackson family security team ensured Justin Timberlake maintained a safe distance from Janet during her performance.
Janet’s breasts issued a statement thanking everyone for their support during this difficult time. They will be spending the next few weeks grieving with LaToya and Tito’s breasts.
- Mel Gibson promotes new book, “If I Did Hate Jews”.
- Jessica Simpson's baby born during eighteenth trimester of pregnancy
- CNN reveals bullied bus monitor actually Piers Morgan working undercover
- I'm just like Eminem!... Except my parents were rich and went to Harvard..
- Bravo announces new show: “The Real Housewives of Ludlow Kentucky”
- Judge appreciates T.I.'s dope rhymes