Janet Jackson’s breasts mourn privately during memorial service
LOS ANGELES - In a humble tribute to the deceased King of Pop, Janet Jackson’s breasts did not make an appearance. Ms. Jackson’s breasts remained unexposed throughout the entire Michael Jackson memorial service.
Since their surprise appearance at the 2004 Super Bowl, Ms. Jackson’s breasts have led a reclusive life protected by several layers of reinforced clothing.
As an added measure of security during the memorial service, the Jackson family security team ensured Justin Timberlake maintained a safe distance from Janet during her performance.
Janet’s breasts issued a statement thanking everyone for their support during this difficult time. They will be spending the next few weeks grieving with LaToya and Tito’s breasts.
- Imus not invited to annual CBS Pimps-N-Hos party
- John Snow to address Congress on climate change
- Conan, Jay, Oprah, Ellen seek sex scandals to boost ratings
- Tristate watch for Rosemary Clooney unsuccessful
- Cincinnati gets Oscar nomination for “Most Overreaction to Movie Being Filmed in City”
- 2014: The year Cincinnati catches breath from 2012 World Choir Games