Janet Jackson’s breasts mourn privately during memorial service
LOS ANGELES - In a humble tribute to the deceased King of Pop, Janet Jackson’s breasts did not make an appearance. Ms. Jackson’s breasts remained unexposed throughout the entire Michael Jackson memorial service.
Since their surprise appearance at the 2004 Super Bowl, Ms. Jackson’s breasts have led a reclusive life protected by several layers of reinforced clothing.
As an added measure of security during the memorial service, the Jackson family security team ensured Justin Timberlake maintained a safe distance from Janet during her performance.
Janet’s breasts issued a statement thanking everyone for their support during this difficult time. They will be spending the next few weeks grieving with LaToya and Tito’s breasts.
- Local man divorces wife to avoid seeing ‘New Moon’
- Conan, Jay, Oprah, Ellen seek sex scandals to boost ratings
- Riverbend sound system makes Bob Dylan lyrics understandable
- Sir Gaga tiring of wife’s flamboyant antics
- Paris Hilton claims to have held Lindsey Lohan’s purse for last 8 weeks
- Michael Jackson celebrates acquittal with massive sleepover party.