Janet Jackson’s breasts mourn privately during memorial service
LOS ANGELES - In a humble tribute to the deceased King of Pop, Janet Jackson’s breasts did not make an appearance. Ms. Jackson’s breasts remained unexposed throughout the entire Michael Jackson memorial service.
Since their surprise appearance at the 2004 Super Bowl, Ms. Jackson’s breasts have led a reclusive life protected by several layers of reinforced clothing.
As an added measure of security during the memorial service, the Jackson family security team ensured Justin Timberlake maintained a safe distance from Janet during her performance.
Janet’s breasts issued a statement thanking everyone for their support during this difficult time. They will be spending the next few weeks grieving with LaToya and Tito’s breasts.
- Justin Bieber’s fans prepare for star's upcoming back waxing
- Katie Holmes hopes divorce doesn't prevent her from reaching Scientology Level 7
- Prince George avoids paparazzi during low speed stroller chase
- Actual vampires outraged by portrayal as lame teens
- Norwood Fashion Week features latest trends in jean shorts
- Charlie Sheen’s former publicist accepts job with Libyan Leader Muammar Gaddafi