Janet Jackson’s breasts mourn privately during memorial service
LOS ANGELES - In a humble tribute to the deceased King of Pop, Janet Jackson’s breasts did not make an appearance. Ms. Jackson’s breasts remained unexposed throughout the entire Michael Jackson memorial service.
Since their surprise appearance at the 2004 Super Bowl, Ms. Jackson’s breasts have led a reclusive life protected by several layers of reinforced clothing.
As an added measure of security during the memorial service, the Jackson family security team ensured Justin Timberlake maintained a safe distance from Janet during her performance.
Janet’s breasts issued a statement thanking everyone for their support during this difficult time. They will be spending the next few weeks grieving with LaToya and Tito’s breasts.
- Bruce Jenner first family member to be rejected by every player in NBA
- Chris Hansen not invited to Michael Jackson memorial service
- Justin Bieber’s fans prepare for star's upcoming back waxing
- MTV's Jersey Shore star Ronnie passes miraculous kidney stone that closely resembles Snooki
- Walter White kills John Snow in shocking Game of Thrones finale
- Taylor Swift writes angry revenge song after breaking up with Spotify