Chris Hansen not invited to Michael Jackson memorial service
LOS ANGELES - Though he cleared all appointments and bought a new black suit, Chris Hansen was disappointed to find out that he was not invited to Michael Jackson’s memorial service.
The host of Dateline NBC’s “To Catch a Predator” is a long time Michael Jackson fan, and had tried for years to set up a one-on-one meeting with the King of Pop. Hansen’s many attempts to set up the meeting via PR agents, record labels, Craigslist and internet chat rooms were unsuccessful.
“I’m starting to feel rather unwelcome,” complained Hansen. “He also did not invite me to any of his birthday parties or sleepovers.”
The list of events Hansen has not been invited to includes parties hosted by Jerry Lee Lewis and Woody Allen, as well as many Catholic weddings.
- Jimmy Buffett leaves small tip at Toby Keith’s
- Cindy McCain to replace Schwarzenegger in Terminator 4
- Kanye West chooses George Bush and Taylor Swift to be in wedding party
- Gamblers have Shadow Hare at 3-1 odds as mystery witness in Widmer trial
- Members of One Direction admit they were the ones booing Justin Beiber
- Anderson Cooper struggles to make death of Bin Laden story more about himself