Chris Hansen not invited to Michael Jackson memorial service
LOS ANGELES - Though he cleared all appointments and bought a new black suit, Chris Hansen was disappointed to find out that he was not invited to Michael Jackson’s memorial service.
The host of Dateline NBC’s “To Catch a Predator” is a long time Michael Jackson fan, and had tried for years to set up a one-on-one meeting with the King of Pop. Hansen’s many attempts to set up the meeting via PR agents, record labels, Craigslist and internet chat rooms were unsuccessful.
“I’m starting to feel rather unwelcome,” complained Hansen. “He also did not invite me to any of his birthday parties or sleepovers.”
The list of events Hansen has not been invited to includes parties hosted by Jerry Lee Lewis and Woody Allen, as well as many Catholic weddings.
- Michael Jackson reunited with face
- New Kids on the Block postpones reunion tour to accompany daughters at Jonas Brothers concert
- Queen City TV ratings surpassed by UDF security video of rotating hot dog machine
- Adopted Jonas Brother often hidden from public
- Rapper 50 Cent changes name to .37 Euro at start of European tour
- Anna Nicole Smith's neighbors annoyed by endless convoy of TrimSpa delivery trucks.