Jennifer Lopez buys chain of hardware stores.
LOS ANGELES - Considered an unusual move by Hollywood insiders, a spokesperson for Jennifer Lopez recently announced the singer/songwriter/ model/actress/producer/entrepreneur has completed negotiations for the purchase of the highly successful hardware chain, Lowe's.
Lopez Business Manager, Howard Tolokosnsky, says, "We see hardware as the next frontier in celebrity endorsement. Jennifer's reputation as a quality performer will give the consumer confidence when making hardware purchases such as plywood, construction adhesive, drywall, and caulking."
Critics say this brings the concept of shameless mega-celebrity pandering to new and even more useless levels.
- Remote control for Fountain Square TV lost
- Fifth Third Loan Officer Thinks “To Catch a Predator” Is Really, Really Stupid
- Sarah Palin gives away cars, books, and bastard children on Oprah
- Network convention coverage makes TV viewers yearn for 'Queen City' reruns on FOX19
- Justin Bieber’s fans prepare for star's upcoming back waxing
- America needs time to process the 96-page USA TODAY Michael Jackson commemorative edition before next celebrity death