Jennifer Lopez buys chain of hardware stores.
LOS ANGELES - Considered an unusual move by Hollywood insiders, a spokesperson for Jennifer Lopez recently announced the singer/songwriter/ model/actress/producer/entrepreneur has completed negotiations for the purchase of the highly successful hardware chain, Lowe's.
Lopez Business Manager, Howard Tolokosnsky, says, "We see hardware as the next frontier in celebrity endorsement. Jennifer's reputation as a quality performer will give the consumer confidence when making hardware purchases such as plywood, construction adhesive, drywall, and caulking."
Critics say this brings the concept of shameless mega-celebrity pandering to new and even more useless levels.
- NASA celebrates 40th anniversary of faking moon landing
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck hoping to fill publicity void.
- Nancy Grace offers six figure reward for capture of Jeff Ruby
- WEBN fireworks entertain 450,000 people, 78.4 billion body lice
- CNN reveals bullied bus monitor actually Piers Morgan working undercover
- NBC study indicates almost everyone is gay now.