Jennifer Lopez buys chain of hardware stores.
LOS ANGELES - Considered an unusual move by Hollywood insiders, a spokesperson for Jennifer Lopez recently announced the singer/songwriter/ model/actress/producer/entrepreneur has completed negotiations for the purchase of the highly successful hardware chain, Lowe's.
Lopez Business Manager, Howard Tolokosnsky, says, "We see hardware as the next frontier in celebrity endorsement. Jennifer's reputation as a quality performer will give the consumer confidence when making hardware purchases such as plywood, construction adhesive, drywall, and caulking."
Critics say this brings the concept of shameless mega-celebrity pandering to new and even more useless levels.
- Heroic Eden Park resident frees captive butterflies from Krohn Conservatory
- Pop Star Beyonce Purchases Bed Bath & Beyond
- Cincinnatiís FOX19 airs new local reality series
- Norwood Fashion Week features latest trends in jean shorts
- To expand celebrity status, Drew Lachey continues chicken dancing
- Miley Cyrus practices Oscar appearance by shooting heroin