Jennifer Lopez buys chain of hardware stores.
LOS ANGELES - Considered an unusual move by Hollywood insiders, a spokesperson for Jennifer Lopez recently announced the singer/songwriter/ model/actress/producer/entrepreneur has completed negotiations for the purchase of the highly successful hardware chain, Lowe's.
Lopez Business Manager, Howard Tolokosnsky, says, "We see hardware as the next frontier in celebrity endorsement. Jennifer's reputation as a quality performer will give the consumer confidence when making hardware purchases such as plywood, construction adhesive, drywall, and caulking."
Critics say this brings the concept of shameless mega-celebrity pandering to new and even more useless levels.
- NBC study indicates almost everyone is gay now.
- Stephen Hawking profoundly confused by hospital insurance forms
- British tabloid releases first interview with Kate Middleton uterus
- I'm just like Eminem!... Except my parents were rich and went to Harvard..
- That one soap opera guy still not retired
- EXTREME HOME HEADACHE: Ty Pennington‘s house inadvertently bulldozed