Jennifer Lopez buys chain of hardware stores.
LOS ANGELES - Considered an unusual move by Hollywood insiders, a spokesperson for Jennifer Lopez recently announced the singer/songwriter/ model/actress/producer/entrepreneur has completed negotiations for the purchase of the highly successful hardware chain, Lowe's.
Lopez Business Manager, Howard Tolokosnsky, says, "We see hardware as the next frontier in celebrity endorsement. Jennifer's reputation as a quality performer will give the consumer confidence when making hardware purchases such as plywood, construction adhesive, drywall, and caulking."
Critics say this brings the concept of shameless mega-celebrity pandering to new and even more useless levels.
- Nationís nursing home residents celebrate Billy Crystalís Oscar hosting performance
- Queen City TV ratings surpassed by UDF security video of rotating hot dog machine
- Jessica Simpson's baby born during eighteenth trimester of pregnancy
- JayZ hires Chris Brown as bodyguard
- Carson Daly loses time slot to infomercial
- Stunning Upset - Boone's Farm wins Bacchanalian Tasting