Jennifer Lopez buys chain of hardware stores.
LOS ANGELES - Considered an unusual move by Hollywood insiders, a spokesperson for Jennifer Lopez recently announced the singer/songwriter/ model/actress/producer/entrepreneur has completed negotiations for the purchase of the highly successful hardware chain, Lowe's.
Lopez Business Manager, Howard Tolokosnsky, says, "We see hardware as the next frontier in celebrity endorsement. Jennifer's reputation as a quality performer will give the consumer confidence when making hardware purchases such as plywood, construction adhesive, drywall, and caulking."
Critics say this brings the concept of shameless mega-celebrity pandering to new and even more useless levels.
- Cincinnatiís FOX19 airs new local reality series
- Anderson Cooper struggles to make death of Bin Laden story more about himself
- NBC study indicates almost everyone is gay now.
- Jennifer Lopez buys chain of hardware stores.
- Queen City TV ratings surpassed by UDF security video of rotating hot dog machine
- Arabic musicians struggle to follow path of Latin pop explosion