Jennifer Lopez buys chain of hardware stores.
LOS ANGELES - Considered an unusual move by Hollywood insiders, a spokesperson for Jennifer Lopez recently announced the singer/songwriter/ model/actress/producer/entrepreneur has completed negotiations for the purchase of the highly successful hardware chain, Lowe's.
Lopez Business Manager, Howard Tolokosnsky, says, "We see hardware as the next frontier in celebrity endorsement. Jennifer's reputation as a quality performer will give the consumer confidence when making hardware purchases such as plywood, construction adhesive, drywall, and caulking."
Critics say this brings the concept of shameless mega-celebrity pandering to new and even more useless levels.
- Royal family begins plans to kill Kate Middleton via fake paparazzi chase
- Grandma Love Hewitt only known fan of CBS\'s Ghost Whisperer
- Bill Nye agrees God created Cincinnati Beer Week
- Roger Clemens appears with Oprah to admit he is ready to forgive Lance Armstrong
- Norwood Fashion Week features latest trends in jean shorts
- NBC study indicates almost everyone is gay now.