Jennifer Lopez buys chain of hardware stores.
LOS ANGELES - Considered an unusual move by Hollywood insiders, a spokesperson for Jennifer Lopez recently announced the singer/songwriter/ model/actress/producer/entrepreneur has completed negotiations for the purchase of the highly successful hardware chain, Lowe's.
Lopez Business Manager, Howard Tolokosnsky, says, "We see hardware as the next frontier in celebrity endorsement. Jennifer's reputation as a quality performer will give the consumer confidence when making hardware purchases such as plywood, construction adhesive, drywall, and caulking."
Critics say this brings the concept of shameless mega-celebrity pandering to new and even more useless levels.
- Michael Jackson 92% recyclable
- Charlie Sheen’s former publicist accepts job with Libyan Leader Muammar Gaddafi
- Rapper 50 Cent changes name to .37 Euro at start of European tour
- Channel 5 wins regional Emmy for excellence in snow shoveling tips
- Tom Cruise buys new elevator shoes in preparation for dating again
- Bobby Brown lowers flags to half staff after running out of blow