Jennifer Lopez buys chain of hardware stores.
LOS ANGELES - Considered an unusual move by Hollywood insiders, a spokesperson for Jennifer Lopez recently announced the singer/songwriter/ model/actress/producer/entrepreneur has completed negotiations for the purchase of the highly successful hardware chain, Lowe's.
Lopez Business Manager, Howard Tolokosnsky, says, "We see hardware as the next frontier in celebrity endorsement. Jennifer's reputation as a quality performer will give the consumer confidence when making hardware purchases such as plywood, construction adhesive, drywall, and caulking."
Critics say this brings the concept of shameless mega-celebrity pandering to new and even more useless levels.
- Fast & Furious 6 plot centers around Dom Toretto’s (Vin Diesel) pulse-pounding pursuit of GED
- Chris Hansen not invited to Michael Jackson memorial service
- Stephen Hawking profoundly confused by hospital insurance forms
- Nancy Grace offers six figure reward for capture of Jeff Ruby
- Kardashians practice resting bitch faces in hopes of being on new ten dollar bill
- Lack of Oprah and Casey Anthony on TV drives housewives to alcoholism