Jennifer Lopez buys chain of hardware stores.
LOS ANGELES - Considered an unusual move by Hollywood insiders, a spokesperson for Jennifer Lopez recently announced the singer/songwriter/ model/actress/producer/entrepreneur has completed negotiations for the purchase of the highly successful hardware chain, Lowe's.
Lopez Business Manager, Howard Tolokosnsky, says, "We see hardware as the next frontier in celebrity endorsement. Jennifer's reputation as a quality performer will give the consumer confidence when making hardware purchases such as plywood, construction adhesive, drywall, and caulking."
Critics say this brings the concept of shameless mega-celebrity pandering to new and even more useless levels.
- Horse defeated by Chad Johnson delivers self to glue factory
- Lack of Oprah and Casey Anthony on TV drives housewives to alcoholism
- Fifth Third Loan Officer Thinks “To Catch a Predator” Is Really, Really Stupid
- Kardashian pregnancy coverage interrupted by Obama Inauguration
- NASA celebrates 40th anniversary of faking moon landing
- Crocodiles Celebrate Worldwide!