Jennifer Lopez buys chain of hardware stores.
LOS ANGELES - Considered an unusual move by Hollywood insiders, a spokesperson for Jennifer Lopez recently announced the singer/songwriter/ model/actress/producer/entrepreneur has completed negotiations for the purchase of the highly successful hardware chain, Lowe's.
Lopez Business Manager, Howard Tolokosnsky, says, "We see hardware as the next frontier in celebrity endorsement. Jennifer's reputation as a quality performer will give the consumer confidence when making hardware purchases such as plywood, construction adhesive, drywall, and caulking."
Critics say this brings the concept of shameless mega-celebrity pandering to new and even more useless levels.
- Walter White kills John Snow in shocking Game of Thrones finale
- Katie Holmes hopes divorce doesn't prevent her from reaching Scientology Level 7
- Michael Jackson 92% recyclable
- Mel Gibson promotes new book, “If I Did Hate Jews”.
- Paula Deen adopts St. Bernard puppy, offers bid to buy Cincinnati Reds
- Justin Bieber’s fans prepare for star's upcoming back waxing