Jennifer Lopez buys chain of hardware stores.
LOS ANGELES - Considered an unusual move by Hollywood insiders, a spokesperson for Jennifer Lopez recently announced the singer/songwriter/ model/actress/producer/entrepreneur has completed negotiations for the purchase of the highly successful hardware chain, Lowe's.
Lopez Business Manager, Howard Tolokosnsky, says, "We see hardware as the next frontier in celebrity endorsement. Jennifer's reputation as a quality performer will give the consumer confidence when making hardware purchases such as plywood, construction adhesive, drywall, and caulking."
Critics say this brings the concept of shameless mega-celebrity pandering to new and even more useless levels.
- Big Bird Flu ravages large bird puppet community.
- Justin Bieber’s fans prepare for star's upcoming back waxing
- Royal baby’s scepter causing Kate pain during pregnancy
- Pamela Anderson STD catches own STD
- Susan Boyle's eyebrows sign separate record deal
- Cincinnati’s FOX19 airs new local reality series