Jennifer Lopez buys chain of hardware stores.
LOS ANGELES - Considered an unusual move by Hollywood insiders, a spokesperson for Jennifer Lopez recently announced the singer/songwriter/ model/actress/producer/entrepreneur has completed negotiations for the purchase of the highly successful hardware chain, Lowe's.
Lopez Business Manager, Howard Tolokosnsky, says, "We see hardware as the next frontier in celebrity endorsement. Jennifer's reputation as a quality performer will give the consumer confidence when making hardware purchases such as plywood, construction adhesive, drywall, and caulking."
Critics say this brings the concept of shameless mega-celebrity pandering to new and even more useless levels.
- Prince George avoids paparazzi during low speed stroller chase
- Paris Hilton claims to have held Lindsey Lohan’s purse for last 8 weeks
- Tom Cruise buys new elevator shoes in preparation for dating again
- Remote control for Fountain Square TV lost
- George Takei promises to be greatest gay Japanese Oktoberfest Grand Marshall in world history
- New Kids on the Block postpones reunion tour to accompany daughters at Jonas Brothers concert