Jennifer Lopez buys chain of hardware stores.
LOS ANGELES - Considered an unusual move by Hollywood insiders, a spokesperson for Jennifer Lopez recently announced the singer/songwriter/ model/actress/producer/entrepreneur has completed negotiations for the purchase of the highly successful hardware chain, Lowe's.
Lopez Business Manager, Howard Tolokosnsky, says, "We see hardware as the next frontier in celebrity endorsement. Jennifer's reputation as a quality performer will give the consumer confidence when making hardware purchases such as plywood, construction adhesive, drywall, and caulking."
Critics say this brings the concept of shameless mega-celebrity pandering to new and even more useless levels.
- Norwood Man Regrets Betting on WWE Wrestling Events
- "I have an extra ticket to REO Speedwagon at Riverbend" least successful Cincinnati pickup line
- Pharrell’s hat launches tour with Susan Boyle's eyebrows
- NEWS 5 Jack Atherton’s hair escapes from head, mauls Ken Broo’s hair
- Wii 2009 simulates playing video game
- Bruce Jenner hopes to complete transformation to compete in 2016 Olympics