Jennifer Lopez buys chain of hardware stores.
LOS ANGELES - Considered an unusual move by Hollywood insiders, a spokesperson for Jennifer Lopez recently announced the singer/songwriter/ model/actress/producer/entrepreneur has completed negotiations for the purchase of the highly successful hardware chain, Lowe's.
Lopez Business Manager, Howard Tolokosnsky, says, "We see hardware as the next frontier in celebrity endorsement. Jennifer's reputation as a quality performer will give the consumer confidence when making hardware purchases such as plywood, construction adhesive, drywall, and caulking."
Critics say this brings the concept of shameless mega-celebrity pandering to new and even more useless levels.
- Grandma Love Hewitt only known fan of CBS\'s Ghost Whisperer
- Heroic Eden Park resident frees captive butterflies from Krohn Conservatory
- WEBN fireworks entertain 450,000 people, 78.4 billion body lice
- Jackson World Funeral Tour Scheduled
- Bruce Jenner first family member to be rejected by every player in NBA
- Cincinnati gets Oscar nomination for “Most Overreaction to Movie Being Filmed in City”