Jennifer Lopez buys chain of hardware stores.
LOS ANGELES - Considered an unusual move by Hollywood insiders, a spokesperson for Jennifer Lopez recently announced the singer/songwriter/ model/actress/producer/entrepreneur has completed negotiations for the purchase of the highly successful hardware chain, Lowe's.
Lopez Business Manager, Howard Tolokosnsky, says, "We see hardware as the next frontier in celebrity endorsement. Jennifer's reputation as a quality performer will give the consumer confidence when making hardware purchases such as plywood, construction adhesive, drywall, and caulking."
Critics say this brings the concept of shameless mega-celebrity pandering to new and even more useless levels.
- Bobby Brown lowers flags to half staff after running out of blow
- Norwood Man Regrets Betting on WWE Wrestling Events
- Balloon Boy trapped in backyard mine shaft this week
- Reality TV surprise: Ochocinco engaged to Flavor Flav
- CNN reveals bullied bus monitor actually Piers Morgan working undercover
- Tricia Macke and John Boehner plan to mate and produce superior race of orange children