Jennifer Lopez buys chain of hardware stores.
LOS ANGELES - Considered an unusual move by Hollywood insiders, a spokesperson for Jennifer Lopez recently announced the singer/songwriter/ model/actress/producer/entrepreneur has completed negotiations for the purchase of the highly successful hardware chain, Lowe's.
Lopez Business Manager, Howard Tolokosnsky, says, "We see hardware as the next frontier in celebrity endorsement. Jennifer's reputation as a quality performer will give the consumer confidence when making hardware purchases such as plywood, construction adhesive, drywall, and caulking."
Critics say this brings the concept of shameless mega-celebrity pandering to new and even more useless levels.
- Justin Bieber reaches puberty during tweet
- Ultrasound reveals Snooki’s baby is a whore
- NEWS 5 Jack Atherton’s hair escapes from head, mauls Ken Broo’s hair
- Reality TV surprise: Ochocinco engaged to Flavor Flav
- Michael Jackson 92% recyclable
- Kardashian pregnancy coverage interrupted by Obama Inauguration