Jennifer Lopez buys chain of hardware stores.
LOS ANGELES - Considered an unusual move by Hollywood insiders, a spokesperson for Jennifer Lopez recently announced the singer/songwriter/ model/actress/producer/entrepreneur has completed negotiations for the purchase of the highly successful hardware chain, Lowe's.
Lopez Business Manager, Howard Tolokosnsky, says, "We see hardware as the next frontier in celebrity endorsement. Jennifer's reputation as a quality performer will give the consumer confidence when making hardware purchases such as plywood, construction adhesive, drywall, and caulking."
Critics say this brings the concept of shameless mega-celebrity pandering to new and even more useless levels.
- Tiger Woods to host new NBC morning show, Apology Today
- Pope issues statement on condiments
- Jackson World Funeral Tour Scheduled
- Paris Hilton claims to have held Lindsey Lohan’s purse for last 8 weeks
- Instagram invests in photo modernization software
- Tristate watch for Rosemary Clooney unsuccessful