NBC study indicates almost everyone is gay now.
An annual study sponsored by NBC reveals over 90% of the US population is gay now. In an effort to mirror this societal trend, TV networks and cable companies are expected to increase the already prominent level of gay themed shows such as the popular Will & Grace, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Trading Spaces, Queer as Folk, Friends, and American Idol. Complaints from viewers regarding the still high proportion of traditional non-gay programming have spawned at least one new cable channel, Gay Animal Planet.
- Royal family begins plans to kill Kate Middleton via fake paparazzi chase
- Anna Nicole’s baby endorses TrimSpa infant formula
- Tila Tequila autobiography to include free copy of George Bush memoirs
- Jon Cryer uses realistic wig to play Charlie Sheen role
- Instagram invests in photo modernization software
- Cincinnati gets Oscar nomination for “Most Overreaction to Movie Being Filmed in City”