NBC study indicates almost everyone is gay now.
An annual study sponsored by NBC reveals over 90% of the US population is gay now. In an effort to mirror this societal trend, TV networks and cable companies are expected to increase the already prominent level of gay themed shows such as the popular Will & Grace, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Trading Spaces, Queer as Folk, Friends, and American Idol. Complaints from viewers regarding the still high proportion of traditional non-gay programming have spawned at least one new cable channel, Gay Animal Planet.
- Casey Anthony says prison food better than Walnut Street Grill
- Canada hopes to be on TV again sometime soon
- Bravo announces new show: “The Real Housewives of Ludlow Kentucky”
- Leno pledges to deliver mediocrity in any time spot
- George Lopez accidental inspiration to many Native Americans.
- Nation’s nursing home residents celebrate Billy Crystal’s Oscar hosting performance