NBC study indicates almost everyone is gay now.
An annual study sponsored by NBC reveals over 90% of the US population is gay now. In an effort to mirror this societal trend, TV networks and cable companies are expected to increase the already prominent level of gay themed shows such as the popular Will & Grace, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Trading Spaces, Queer as Folk, Friends, and American Idol. Complaints from viewers regarding the still high proportion of traditional non-gay programming have spawned at least one new cable channel, Gay Animal Planet.
- Stunning Upset - Boone's Farm wins Bacchanalian Tasting
- Kim Kardashian wedding gifts donated to less fortunate attention whores
- Miley Cyrus practices Oscar appearance by shooting heroin
- Charlie Sheen’s former publicist accepts job with Libyan Leader Muammar Gaddafi
- Conan, Jay, Oprah, Ellen seek sex scandals to boost ratings
- Adopted Jonas Brother often hidden from public