NBC study indicates almost everyone is gay now.
An annual study sponsored by NBC reveals over 90% of the US population is gay now. In an effort to mirror this societal trend, TV networks and cable companies are expected to increase the already prominent level of gay themed shows such as the popular Will & Grace, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Trading Spaces, Queer as Folk, Friends, and American Idol. Complaints from viewers regarding the still high proportion of traditional non-gay programming have spawned at least one new cable channel, Gay Animal Planet.
- Honey Boo Boo embarrassed by Pete Rose reality show
- Simon Cowell to leave Idol, demands custody of Ryan Seacrest
- Leno pledges to deliver mediocrity in any time spot
- Queen City TV ratings surpassed by UDF security video of rotating hot dog machine
- Stunning Upset - Boone's Farm wins Bacchanalian Tasting
- Lack of Oprah and Casey Anthony on TV drives housewives to alcoholism