NBC study indicates almost everyone is gay now.
An annual study sponsored by NBC reveals over 90% of the US population is gay now. In an effort to mirror this societal trend, TV networks and cable companies are expected to increase the already prominent level of gay themed shows such as the popular Will & Grace, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Trading Spaces, Queer as Folk, Friends, and American Idol. Complaints from viewers regarding the still high proportion of traditional non-gay programming have spawned at least one new cable channel, Gay Animal Planet.
- Hugh Hefner and fiancee register for wedding gifts at funeral home
- Tila Tequila autobiography to include free copy of George Bush memoirs
- Jackson World Funeral Tour Scheduled
- Michael Jackson celebrates acquittal with massive sleepover party.
- 2014: The year Cincinnati catches breath from 2012 World Choir Games
- Norwood Fashion Week features latest trends in jean shorts