NBC study indicates almost everyone is gay now.
An annual study sponsored by NBC reveals over 90% of the US population is gay now. In an effort to mirror this societal trend, TV networks and cable companies are expected to increase the already prominent level of gay themed shows such as the popular Will & Grace, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Trading Spaces, Queer as Folk, Friends, and American Idol. Complaints from viewers regarding the still high proportion of traditional non-gay programming have spawned at least one new cable channel, Gay Animal Planet.
- Kardashians practice resting bitch faces in hopes of being on new ten dollar bill
- Tricia Macke and John Boehner plan to mate and produce superior race of orange children
- Canada hopes to be on TV again sometime soon
- Anna Nicole Smith's neighbors annoyed by endless convoy of TrimSpa delivery trucks.
- Ray J denied job as videographer for Kardashian wedding
- Katie Holmes hopes divorce doesn't prevent her from reaching Scientology Level 7