NBC study indicates almost everyone is gay now.
An annual study sponsored by NBC reveals over 90% of the US population is gay now. In an effort to mirror this societal trend, TV networks and cable companies are expected to increase the already prominent level of gay themed shows such as the popular Will & Grace, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Trading Spaces, Queer as Folk, Friends, and American Idol. Complaints from viewers regarding the still high proportion of traditional non-gay programming have spawned at least one new cable channel, Gay Animal Planet.
- Paris Hilton claims to have held Lindsey Lohan’s purse for last 8 weeks
- Lack of Oprah and Casey Anthony on TV drives housewives to alcoholism
- Cincinnati gets Oscar nomination for “Most Overreaction to Movie Being Filmed in City”
- Walter White kills John Snow in shocking Game of Thrones finale
- Norwood Man Regrets Betting on WWE Wrestling Events
- Grandma Love Hewitt only known fan of CBS\'s Ghost Whisperer