NBC study indicates almost everyone is gay now.
An annual study sponsored by NBC reveals over 90% of the US population is gay now. In an effort to mirror this societal trend, TV networks and cable companies are expected to increase the already prominent level of gay themed shows such as the popular Will & Grace, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Trading Spaces, Queer as Folk, Friends, and American Idol. Complaints from viewers regarding the still high proportion of traditional non-gay programming have spawned at least one new cable channel, Gay Animal Planet.
- Bill Nye agrees God created Cincinnati Beer Week
- Cincinnati gets Oscar nomination for “Most Overreaction to Movie Being Filmed in City”
- Justin Bieber’s fans prepare for star's upcoming back waxing
- Santa cracks down on Elf workplace tweeting
- Sir Gaga tiring of wife’s flamboyant antics
- Pope issues statement on condiments