NBC study indicates almost everyone is gay now.
An annual study sponsored by NBC reveals over 90% of the US population is gay now. In an effort to mirror this societal trend, TV networks and cable companies are expected to increase the already prominent level of gay themed shows such as the popular Will & Grace, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Trading Spaces, Queer as Folk, Friends, and American Idol. Complaints from viewers regarding the still high proportion of traditional non-gay programming have spawned at least one new cable channel, Gay Animal Planet.
- Tiger Woods to host new NBC morning show, Apology Today
- That one soap opera guy still not retired
- Riverbend sound system makes Bob Dylan lyrics understandable
- Bill Nye agrees God created Cincinnati Beer Week
- Norwood Fashion Week features latest trends in jean shorts
- Olsen twin identity stolen by other Olsen twin