NBC study indicates almost everyone is gay now.
An annual study sponsored by NBC reveals over 90% of the US population is gay now. In an effort to mirror this societal trend, TV networks and cable companies are expected to increase the already prominent level of gay themed shows such as the popular Will & Grace, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Trading Spaces, Queer as Folk, Friends, and American Idol. Complaints from viewers regarding the still high proportion of traditional non-gay programming have spawned at least one new cable channel, Gay Animal Planet.
- Paris Hilton claims to have held Lindsey Lohanís purse for last 8 weeks
- Michael Jackson 92% recyclable
- Covington plans Lumeno-methlab celebration
- Bill Nye agrees God created Cincinnati Beer Week
- Royal family begins plans to kill Kate Middleton via fake paparazzi chase
- Natalie Portman misdiagnosed as pregnant after eating grape