NBC study indicates almost everyone is gay now.
An annual study sponsored by NBC reveals over 90% of the US population is gay now. In an effort to mirror this societal trend, TV networks and cable companies are expected to increase the already prominent level of gay themed shows such as the popular Will & Grace, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Trading Spaces, Queer as Folk, Friends, and American Idol. Complaints from viewers regarding the still high proportion of traditional non-gay programming have spawned at least one new cable channel, Gay Animal Planet.
- NASA celebrates 40th anniversary of faking moon landing
- George Takei promises to be greatest gay Japanese Oktoberfest Grand Marshall in world history
- Career uncertainty grows among members of Smash Mouth
- 12 inch Jonas Brothers doll taller than 2 out of 3 Jonas Brothers
- George Clooney loses deposit on wedding reception chocolate fountain
- Covington plans Lumeno-methlab celebration