NBC study indicates almost everyone is gay now.
An annual study sponsored by NBC reveals over 90% of the US population is gay now. In an effort to mirror this societal trend, TV networks and cable companies are expected to increase the already prominent level of gay themed shows such as the popular Will & Grace, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Trading Spaces, Queer as Folk, Friends, and American Idol. Complaints from viewers regarding the still high proportion of traditional non-gay programming have spawned at least one new cable channel, Gay Animal Planet.
- Chad Johnson refrains from booty pats during jail term
- Bill Nye agrees God created Cincinnati Beer Week
- U.S. Census double counts Kevin Smith
- NASA celebrates 40th anniversary of faking moon landing
- Conan, Jay, Oprah, Ellen seek sex scandals to boost ratings
- Gangsta of love to be sentenced, Space Cowboy still at large