NBC study indicates almost everyone is gay now.
An annual study sponsored by NBC reveals over 90% of the US population is gay now. In an effort to mirror this societal trend, TV networks and cable companies are expected to increase the already prominent level of gay themed shows such as the popular Will & Grace, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Trading Spaces, Queer as Folk, Friends, and American Idol. Complaints from viewers regarding the still high proportion of traditional non-gay programming have spawned at least one new cable channel, Gay Animal Planet.
- Big Bird Flu ravages large bird puppet community.
- Grandma Love Hewitt only known fan of CBS\'s Ghost Whisperer
- Pharrell’s hat launches tour with Susan Boyle's eyebrows
- Ashley Judd stops brushing teeth in preparation for Kentucky Senate run
- Fifth Third Loan Officer Thinks “To Catch a Predator” Is Really, Really Stupid
- Anderson Cooper outs self in hopes of getting free tickets to Magic Mike