NBC study indicates almost everyone is gay now.
An annual study sponsored by NBC reveals over 90% of the US population is gay now. In an effort to mirror this societal trend, TV networks and cable companies are expected to increase the already prominent level of gay themed shows such as the popular Will & Grace, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Trading Spaces, Queer as Folk, Friends, and American Idol. Complaints from viewers regarding the still high proportion of traditional non-gay programming have spawned at least one new cable channel, Gay Animal Planet.
- George Lopez accidental inspiration to many Native Americans.
- Local cover band covers other local cover band.
- Kim Kardashian wedding gifts donated to less fortunate attention whores
- Nationís nursing home residents celebrate Billy Crystalís Oscar hosting performance
- Career uncertainty grows among members of Smash Mouth
- Jennifer Lopez buys chain of hardware stores.