NBC study indicates almost everyone is gay now.
An annual study sponsored by NBC reveals over 90% of the US population is gay now. In an effort to mirror this societal trend, TV networks and cable companies are expected to increase the already prominent level of gay themed shows such as the popular Will & Grace, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Trading Spaces, Queer as Folk, Friends, and American Idol. Complaints from viewers regarding the still high proportion of traditional non-gay programming have spawned at least one new cable channel, Gay Animal Planet.
- Shirley Temple fans who thought she was already dead grieve once more
- NASA celebrates 40th anniversary of faking moon landing
- 12 inch Jonas Brothers doll taller than 2 out of 3 Jonas Brothers
- FOX19ís Frank Marzullo struggles daily with own adorableness
- Kentucky residents removing shirts in preparation for WEBN fireworks
- Nancy Grace pleads with psychopaths to make this an interesting summer