NBC study indicates almost everyone is gay now.
An annual study sponsored by NBC reveals over 90% of the US population is gay now. In an effort to mirror this societal trend, TV networks and cable companies are expected to increase the already prominent level of gay themed shows such as the popular Will & Grace, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Trading Spaces, Queer as Folk, Friends, and American Idol. Complaints from viewers regarding the still high proportion of traditional non-gay programming have spawned at least one new cable channel, Gay Animal Planet.
- Rapper 50 Cent changes name to .37 Euro at start of European tour
- Anderson Cooper struggles to make death of Bin Laden story more about himself
- Crocodiles Celebrate Worldwide!
- New Kids on the Block denied reservations at Lachey’s Bar
- Jimmy Buffett leaves small tip at Toby Keith’s
- Santa cracks down on Elf workplace tweeting