NBC study indicates almost everyone is gay now.
An annual study sponsored by NBC reveals over 90% of the US population is gay now. In an effort to mirror this societal trend, TV networks and cable companies are expected to increase the already prominent level of gay themed shows such as the popular Will & Grace, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Trading Spaces, Queer as Folk, Friends, and American Idol. Complaints from viewers regarding the still high proportion of traditional non-gay programming have spawned at least one new cable channel, Gay Animal Planet.
- That one soap opera guy still not retired
- Pop Star Beyonce Purchases Bed Bath & Beyond
- Kanye West chooses George Bush and Taylor Swift to be in wedding party
- Casey Anthony says prison food better than Walnut Street Grill
- Roger Clemens appears with Oprah to admit he is ready to forgive Lance Armstrong
- Heroic Eden Park resident frees captive butterflies from Krohn Conservatory