NBC study indicates almost everyone is gay now.
An annual study sponsored by NBC reveals over 90% of the US population is gay now. In an effort to mirror this societal trend, TV networks and cable companies are expected to increase the already prominent level of gay themed shows such as the popular Will & Grace, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Trading Spaces, Queer as Folk, Friends, and American Idol. Complaints from viewers regarding the still high proportion of traditional non-gay programming have spawned at least one new cable channel, Gay Animal Planet.
- CNN reveals bullied bus monitor actually Piers Morgan working undercover
- Kate Middleton loses over 1,300 Facebook friends over constant baby posts
- Ultrasound reveals Snooki’s baby is a whore
- Network convention coverage makes TV viewers yearn for 'Queen City' reruns on FOX19
- Justin Bieber’s old haircut to release solo album
- Michael Jackson reunited with face