NBC study indicates almost everyone is gay now.
An annual study sponsored by NBC reveals over 90% of the US population is gay now. In an effort to mirror this societal trend, TV networks and cable companies are expected to increase the already prominent level of gay themed shows such as the popular Will & Grace, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Trading Spaces, Queer as Folk, Friends, and American Idol. Complaints from viewers regarding the still high proportion of traditional non-gay programming have spawned at least one new cable channel, Gay Animal Planet.
- "The Situation" to replace Wolf Blitzer
- Ted Nugent puts Downton Abbey DVRs on hold to attend State of the Union
- Kentucky residents removing shirts in preparation for WEBN fireworks
- Wii 2009 simulates playing video game
- Angelina Jolie adopts Octuplet Mom
- Santa cracks down on Elf workplace tweeting