NBC study indicates almost everyone is gay now.
An annual study sponsored by NBC reveals over 90% of the US population is gay now. In an effort to mirror this societal trend, TV networks and cable companies are expected to increase the already prominent level of gay themed shows such as the popular Will & Grace, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Trading Spaces, Queer as Folk, Friends, and American Idol. Complaints from viewers regarding the still high proportion of traditional non-gay programming have spawned at least one new cable channel, Gay Animal Planet.
- Hugh Hefner and fiancee register for wedding gifts at funeral home
- NEWS 5 Jack Atherton’s hair escapes from head, mauls Ken Broo’s hair
- Casey Anthony says prison food better than Walnut Street Grill
- Chad Johnson refrains from booty pats during jail term
- Taylor Swift convinces Apple to help her disable location services on iPhone
- Grandma Love Hewitt only known fan of CBS\'s Ghost Whisperer