NBC study indicates almost everyone is gay now.
An annual study sponsored by NBC reveals over 90% of the US population is gay now. In an effort to mirror this societal trend, TV networks and cable companies are expected to increase the already prominent level of gay themed shows such as the popular Will & Grace, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Trading Spaces, Queer as Folk, Friends, and American Idol. Complaints from viewers regarding the still high proportion of traditional non-gay programming have spawned at least one new cable channel, Gay Animal Planet.
- Imus not invited to annual CBS Pimps-N-Hos party
- That one soap opera guy still not retired
- Distraught citizens cope with loss of Derek Beasley through heartfelt poetry
- Lack of Oprah and Casey Anthony on TV drives housewives to alcoholism
- Janet Jackson’s breasts mourn privately during memorial service
- The DERF Worst of 2010 List