NBC study indicates almost everyone is gay now.
An annual study sponsored by NBC reveals over 90% of the US population is gay now. In an effort to mirror this societal trend, TV networks and cable companies are expected to increase the already prominent level of gay themed shows such as the popular Will & Grace, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Trading Spaces, Queer as Folk, Friends, and American Idol. Complaints from viewers regarding the still high proportion of traditional non-gay programming have spawned at least one new cable channel, Gay Animal Planet.
- Cincinnatiís FOX19 airs new local reality series
- Charles Manson deletes Match.com profile
- Pippa Middletonís buttocks blamed for London riots
- Bin Laden posthumously submits "Dancing with The Stars" audition tape
- Susan Boyle's eyebrows sign separate record deal
- Norwood Fashion Week features latest trends in jean shorts