NBC study indicates almost everyone is gay now.
An annual study sponsored by NBC reveals over 90% of the US population is gay now. In an effort to mirror this societal trend, TV networks and cable companies are expected to increase the already prominent level of gay themed shows such as the popular Will & Grace, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Trading Spaces, Queer as Folk, Friends, and American Idol. Complaints from viewers regarding the still high proportion of traditional non-gay programming have spawned at least one new cable channel, Gay Animal Planet.
- Honey Boo Boo embarrassed by Pete Rose reality show
- The DERF Worst of 2010 List
- Rapper 50 Cent changes name to .37 Euro at start of European tour
- Taylor Swift convinces Apple to help her disable location services on iPhone
- Halloween costume store changes name to ‘Ye Olde Slut Shoppe’
- Chris Hansen not invited to Michael Jackson memorial service