NBC study indicates almost everyone is gay now.
An annual study sponsored by NBC reveals over 90% of the US population is gay now. In an effort to mirror this societal trend, TV networks and cable companies are expected to increase the already prominent level of gay themed shows such as the popular Will & Grace, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Trading Spaces, Queer as Folk, Friends, and American Idol. Complaints from viewers regarding the still high proportion of traditional non-gay programming have spawned at least one new cable channel, Gay Animal Planet.
- FOX19’s Frank Marzullo struggles daily with own adorableness
- Norwood Man Regrets Betting on WWE Wrestling Events
- Shayne Graham chokes during Dancing with the Stars audition
- EXTREME HOME HEADACHE: Ty Pennington‘s house inadvertently bulldozed
- Oprah steps up hurricane relief with three state purchase.
- Tension mounts as Angelina Jolie attempts to adopt Kim Jong-un