NBC study indicates almost everyone is gay now.
An annual study sponsored by NBC reveals over 90% of the US population is gay now. In an effort to mirror this societal trend, TV networks and cable companies are expected to increase the already prominent level of gay themed shows such as the popular Will & Grace, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Trading Spaces, Queer as Folk, Friends, and American Idol. Complaints from viewers regarding the still high proportion of traditional non-gay programming have spawned at least one new cable channel, Gay Animal Planet.
- Michael Jackson reunited with face
- Kardashian pregnancy coverage interrupted by Obama Inauguration
- WEBN fireworks entertain 450,000 people, 78.4 billion body lice
- Distraught citizens cope with loss of Derek Beasley through heartfelt poetry
- Justin Bieberís fans prepare for star's upcoming back waxing
- Tension mounts as Angelina Jolie attempts to adopt Kim Jong-un