NBC study indicates almost everyone is gay now.
An annual study sponsored by NBC reveals over 90% of the US population is gay now. In an effort to mirror this societal trend, TV networks and cable companies are expected to increase the already prominent level of gay themed shows such as the popular Will & Grace, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Trading Spaces, Queer as Folk, Friends, and American Idol. Complaints from viewers regarding the still high proportion of traditional non-gay programming have spawned at least one new cable channel, Gay Animal Planet.
- Studio passes on Fifty Shades of Miley Cyrus movie
- Cincinnatiís FOX19 airs new local reality series
- Justin Bieberís old haircut to release solo album
- Shirley Temple fans who thought she was already dead grieve once more
- Olsen twin identity stolen by other Olsen twin
- Susan Boyle's eyebrows sign separate record deal