NBC study indicates almost everyone is gay now.
An annual study sponsored by NBC reveals over 90% of the US population is gay now. In an effort to mirror this societal trend, TV networks and cable companies are expected to increase the already prominent level of gay themed shows such as the popular Will & Grace, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Trading Spaces, Queer as Folk, Friends, and American Idol. Complaints from viewers regarding the still high proportion of traditional non-gay programming have spawned at least one new cable channel, Gay Animal Planet.
- Tom Cruise buys new elevator shoes in preparation for dating again
- Mel Gibson loses half of swastika collection in divorce
- Ashley Judd stops brushing teeth in preparation for Kentucky Senate run
- Tila Tequila autobiography to include free copy of George Bush memoirs
- Honey Boo Boo embarrassed by Pete Rose reality show
- Canada hopes to be on TV again sometime soon