NBC study indicates almost everyone is gay now.
An annual study sponsored by NBC reveals over 90% of the US population is gay now. In an effort to mirror this societal trend, TV networks and cable companies are expected to increase the already prominent level of gay themed shows such as the popular Will & Grace, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Trading Spaces, Queer as Folk, Friends, and American Idol. Complaints from viewers regarding the still high proportion of traditional non-gay programming have spawned at least one new cable channel, Gay Animal Planet.
- Katie Holmes hopes divorce doesn't prevent her from reaching Scientology Level 7
- Prince George avoids paparazzi during low speed stroller chase
- Adopted Jonas Brother often hidden from public
- Nationís nursing home residents celebrate Billy Crystalís Oscar hosting performance
- Bobby Brown lowers flags to half staff after running out of blow
- Cincinnatiís FOX19 airs new local reality series