Cincinnatiís FOX19 airs new local reality series
In the local and more humble version of Joe Millionaire, romance and reality intertwine as 20 women travel to Independence, KY for a whirlwind romance with a man whom they think is a dashing thousandaire in the new seven-episode, unscripted local reality series on FOX19. In actuality, Joe is a former intravenous drug user currently on a month-long work release program while serving a seven-year prison sentence for armed robbery and a string of other violent crimes. However, the 20 women who have been whisked off with their children to a trailer home in Independence, Ky, believe Joe is a flourishing part-time construction worker with almost one-thousand dollars in his checking account. What will happen when the truth is finally revealed that he is a just a regular "Joe" and his wealth is a facade? Will his chosen companion reject him once she learns the truth, or will true love win out? Among the beautiful women competing for Joe's love are four of Joe's cousins and one sister. Twelve of the women are married.
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck hoping to fill publicity void.
- Judge appreciates T.I.'s dope rhymes
- Cincinnati gets Oscar nomination for ďMost Overreaction to Movie Being Filmed in CityĒ
- NASA celebrates 40th anniversary of faking moon landing
- Tricia Macke and John Boehner plan to mate and produce superior race of orange children
- Prison gangs hold lottery for rights to Justin Bieber