Cincinnatiís FOX19 airs new local reality series
In the local and more humble version of Joe Millionaire, romance and reality intertwine as 20 women travel to Independence, KY for a whirlwind romance with a man whom they think is a dashing thousandaire in the new seven-episode, unscripted local reality series on FOX19. In actuality, Joe is a former intravenous drug user currently on a month-long work release program while serving a seven-year prison sentence for armed robbery and a string of other violent crimes. However, the 20 women who have been whisked off with their children to a trailer home in Independence, Ky, believe Joe is a flourishing part-time construction worker with almost one-thousand dollars in his checking account. What will happen when the truth is finally revealed that he is a just a regular "Joe" and his wealth is a facade? Will his chosen companion reject him once she learns the truth, or will true love win out? Among the beautiful women competing for Joe's love are four of Joe's cousins and one sister. Twelve of the women are married.
- Sarah Palin gives away cars, books, and bastard children on Oprah
- Pharrellís hat launches tour with Susan Boyle's eyebrows
- Nationís nursing home residents celebrate Billy Crystalís Oscar hosting performance
- Autopsy Report: Amy Winehouse died in 2004
- Roger Clemens appears with Oprah to admit he is ready to forgive Lance Armstrong
- Angelina Jolie adopts Octuplet Mom