Justin Bieberís old haircut to release solo album
LOS ANGELES, CA – In a surprise move, Justin Bieber’s former haircut signed a recording and will release a solo album entitled, Hair to Stay, this fall.
“Things move fast in this business,” said entertainment lawyer Bob Hermstadt, who is representing the Canadian pop star’s former hair stlyle. “When people see the talent involved, they’re going to sit up and take notice.”
Bieber, the 16 year-old singing sensation, caused a worldwide outcry when he changed hairstyle recently. “It was just time to move on,” he told Canada’s Can-Con Candy Magazine. He even wished his old haircut well in its future endeavors including the upcoming album.
The new album will feature appearances from Carnie Wilson’s lost weight, Amy Winehouse’s sobriety, and Charlie Sheen’s reputation. Mr. Bieber’s current haircut could not be reached for comment.
- Justin Bieberís old haircut to release solo album
- DERF Studios presents the Shadow Hare Interview: Part 1 - Beyond the Spandex
- Cincinnatiís FOX19 airs new local reality series
- New Kids on the Block postpones reunion tour to accompany daughters at Jonas Brothers concert
- Actual vampires outraged by portrayal as lame teens
- James Van Der Beek feels cold reality of another year without an Academy Award