Justin Bieber’s old haircut to release solo album
LOS ANGELES, CA – In a surprise move, Justin Bieber’s former haircut signed a recording and will release a solo album entitled, Hair to Stay, this fall.
“Things move fast in this business,” said entertainment lawyer Bob Hermstadt, who is representing the Canadian pop star’s former hair stlyle. “When people see the talent involved, they’re going to sit up and take notice.”
Bieber, the 16 year-old singing sensation, caused a worldwide outcry when he changed hairstyle recently. “It was just time to move on,” he told Canada’s Can-Con Candy Magazine. He even wished his old haircut well in its future endeavors including the upcoming album.
The new album will feature appearances from Carnie Wilson’s lost weight, Amy Winehouse’s sobriety, and Charlie Sheen’s reputation. Mr. Bieber’s current haircut could not be reached for comment.
- George Takei promises to be greatest gay Japanese Oktoberfest Grand Marshall in world history
- Mel Gibson promotes new book, “If I Did Hate Jews”.
- British tabloid releases first interview with Kate Middleton uterus
- Hugh Hefner and fiancee register for wedding gifts at funeral home
- NEWS 5 Jack Atherton’s hair escapes from head, mauls Ken Broo’s hair
- Adopted Jonas Brother often hidden from public