Justin Bieberís old haircut to release solo album
LOS ANGELES, CA – In a surprise move, Justin Bieber’s former haircut signed a recording and will release a solo album entitled, Hair to Stay, this fall.
“Things move fast in this business,” said entertainment lawyer Bob Hermstadt, who is representing the Canadian pop star’s former hair stlyle. “When people see the talent involved, they’re going to sit up and take notice.”
Bieber, the 16 year-old singing sensation, caused a worldwide outcry when he changed hairstyle recently. “It was just time to move on,” he told Canada’s Can-Con Candy Magazine. He even wished his old haircut well in its future endeavors including the upcoming album.
The new album will feature appearances from Carnie Wilson’s lost weight, Amy Winehouse’s sobriety, and Charlie Sheen’s reputation. Mr. Bieber’s current haircut could not be reached for comment.
- Distraught citizens cope with loss of Derek Beasley through heartfelt poetry
- Pamela Anderson STD catches own STD
- CNN reveals bullied bus monitor actually Piers Morgan working undercover
- Instagram invests in photo modernization software
- Bruce Jenner first family member to be rejected by every player in NBA
- Charlie Sheenís former publicist accepts job with Libyan Leader Muammar Gaddafi