I'm just like Eminem!... Except my parents were rich and went to Harvard..
But that's where the differences end. Deep down Eminem and I are practically the same guy. Except I express myself with Haiku poetry instead of Rap. That's just a minor difference. What's important is we're both wild and rebellious. But come to think of it I'm actually not as wild and rebellious as I am conservative and reflective. But where Eminem and I really connect is in our beliefs. But I would never carry a gun and I don't hate my mother. I should also point out I don't dress in a hiphop style. I'm more of a corporate casual guy. But when you strip away all that minor stuff, I'm just a thread away from actually being Eminem. Oh, except I'm Asian.
- America outraged by Miley Cyrus; slightly agitated by Syrian chemical massacre
- Kings Island fire provides needed delousing for visiting Ludlow KY Boy Scout troop
- Bruce Jenner first family member to be rejected by every player in NBA
- Conan, Jay, Oprah, Ellen seek sex scandals to boost ratings
- Chad Johnson refrains from booty pats during jail term
- Canada hopes to be on TV again sometime soon