I'm just like Eminem!... Except my parents were rich and went to Harvard..
But that's where the differences end. Deep down Eminem and I are practically the same guy. Except I express myself with Haiku poetry instead of Rap. That's just a minor difference. What's important is we're both wild and rebellious. But come to think of it I'm actually not as wild and rebellious as I am conservative and reflective. But where Eminem and I really connect is in our beliefs. But I would never carry a gun and I don't hate my mother. I should also point out I don't dress in a hiphop style. I'm more of a corporate casual guy. But when you strip away all that minor stuff, I'm just a thread away from actually being Eminem. Oh, except I'm Asian.
- Fifth Third Loan Officer Thinks “To Catch a Predator” Is Really, Really Stupid
- Kardashian pregnancy coverage interrupted by Obama Inauguration
- Leno pledges to deliver mediocrity in any time spot
- Charles Manson deletes Match.com profile
- Bin Laden posthumously submits "Dancing with The Stars" audition tape
- Carson Daly loses time slot to infomercial