I'm just like Eminem!... Except my parents were rich and went to Harvard..
But that's where the differences end. Deep down Eminem and I are practically the same guy. Except I express myself with Haiku poetry instead of Rap. That's just a minor difference. What's important is we're both wild and rebellious. But come to think of it I'm actually not as wild and rebellious as I am conservative and reflective. But where Eminem and I really connect is in our beliefs. But I would never carry a gun and I don't hate my mother. I should also point out I don't dress in a hiphop style. I'm more of a corporate casual guy. But when you strip away all that minor stuff, I'm just a thread away from actually being Eminem. Oh, except I'm Asian.
- Walter White kills John Snow in shocking Game of Thrones finale
- Instagram invests in photo modernization software
- Actual vampires outraged by portrayal as lame teens
- Anna Nicole Smith's neighbors annoyed by endless convoy of TrimSpa delivery trucks.
- New Kids on the Block denied reservations at Lachey’s Bar
- Roger Clemens appears with Oprah to admit he is ready to forgive Lance Armstrong