Michael Jackson celebrates acquittal with massive sleepover party.
Busloads of kids arrived at Neverland Ranch today for a massive sleepover party hosted by Michael Jackson in celebration of the pop icon's recent trial acquittal. Jackson greeted the hundreds of children personally with an offering of cookies and a choice of milk or wine. The children were directed toward the master sleeping quarters where they enjoyed toys, games, candy, and a large selection of porn. After all the children arrived Jackson joined the group to begin storytelling, innocent cuddling, and playing games involving close physical contact throughout the evening.
- Royal baby’s scepter causing Kate pain during pregnancy
- That one soap opera guy still not retired
- Crocodiles Celebrate Worldwide!
- WEBN fireworks entertain 450,000 people, 78.4 billion body lice
- "I have an extra ticket to REO Speedwagon at Riverbend" least successful Cincinnati pickup line
- Rapper 50 Cent changes name to .37 Euro at start of European tour