Michael Jackson celebrates acquittal with massive sleepover party.
Busloads of kids arrived at Neverland Ranch today for a massive sleepover party hosted by Michael Jackson in celebration of the pop icon's recent trial acquittal. Jackson greeted the hundreds of children personally with an offering of cookies and a choice of milk or wine. The children were directed toward the master sleeping quarters where they enjoyed toys, games, candy, and a large selection of porn. After all the children arrived Jackson joined the group to begin storytelling, innocent cuddling, and playing games involving close physical contact throughout the evening.
- Oprah to pay everyone's mortgage
- Stephen Hawking's voice synthesizer begins search for new voice-disabled astrophysicist
- George Takei promises to be greatest gay Japanese Oktoberfest Grand Marshall in world history
- Nancy Grace pleads with psychopaths to make this an interesting summer
- Natalie Portman misdiagnosed as pregnant after eating grape
- "The Situation" to replace Wolf Blitzer