Michael Jackson celebrates acquittal with massive sleepover party.
Busloads of kids arrived at Neverland Ranch today for a massive sleepover party hosted by Michael Jackson in celebration of the pop icon's recent trial acquittal. Jackson greeted the hundreds of children personally with an offering of cookies and a choice of milk or wine. The children were directed toward the master sleeping quarters where they enjoyed toys, games, candy, and a large selection of porn. After all the children arrived Jackson joined the group to begin storytelling, innocent cuddling, and playing games involving close physical contact throughout the evening.
- Tiger Woods to host new NBC morning show, Apology Today
- Bill Nye agrees God created Cincinnati Beer Week
- Susan Boyle's eyebrows sign separate record deal
- Angelina Jolie adopts Octuplet Mom
- Grandma Love Hewitt only known fan of CBS\'s Ghost Whisperer
- Michael Jackson celebrates acquittal with massive sleepover party.