Michael Jackson celebrates acquittal with massive sleepover party.
Busloads of kids arrived at Neverland Ranch today for a massive sleepover party hosted by Michael Jackson in celebration of the pop icon's recent trial acquittal. Jackson greeted the hundreds of children personally with an offering of cookies and a choice of milk or wine. The children were directed toward the master sleeping quarters where they enjoyed toys, games, candy, and a large selection of porn. After all the children arrived Jackson joined the group to begin storytelling, innocent cuddling, and playing games involving close physical contact throughout the evening.
- "I have an extra ticket to REO Speedwagon at Riverbend" least successful Cincinnati pickup line
- Jon Cryer uses realistic wig to play Charlie Sheen role
- Stunning Upset - Boone's Farm wins Bacchanalian Tasting
- Anderson Cooper struggles to make death of Bin Laden story more about himself
- Bobby Brown lowers flags to half staff after running out of blow
- Imus not invited to annual CBS Pimps-N-Hos party