Michael Jackson celebrates acquittal with massive sleepover party.
Busloads of kids arrived at Neverland Ranch today for a massive sleepover party hosted by Michael Jackson in celebration of the pop icon's recent trial acquittal. Jackson greeted the hundreds of children personally with an offering of cookies and a choice of milk or wine. The children were directed toward the master sleeping quarters where they enjoyed toys, games, candy, and a large selection of porn. After all the children arrived Jackson joined the group to begin storytelling, innocent cuddling, and playing games involving close physical contact throughout the evening.
- Kate Middleton loses over 1,300 Facebook friends over constant baby posts
- Oprah to pay everyone's mortgage
- Katie Holmes hopes divorce doesn't prevent her from reaching Scientology Level 7
- EXTREME HOME HEADACHE: Ty Pennington‘s house inadvertently bulldozed
- Horse defeated by Chad Johnson delivers self to glue factory
- Scheduling lunch a futile struggle for chums Ronald Reagan and Charleton Heston