Michael Jackson celebrates acquittal with massive sleepover party.
Busloads of kids arrived at Neverland Ranch today for a massive sleepover party hosted by Michael Jackson in celebration of the pop icon's recent trial acquittal. Jackson greeted the hundreds of children personally with an offering of cookies and a choice of milk or wine. The children were directed toward the master sleeping quarters where they enjoyed toys, games, candy, and a large selection of porn. After all the children arrived Jackson joined the group to begin storytelling, innocent cuddling, and playing games involving close physical contact throughout the evening.
- Susan Boyle's eyebrows sign separate record deal
- Jimmy Buffett leaves small tip at Toby Keith’s
- FOX19’s Frank Marzullo struggles daily with own adorableness
- Bravo announces new show: “The Real Housewives of Ludlow Kentucky”
- Simon Cowell to leave Idol, demands custody of Ryan Seacrest
- America outraged by Miley Cyrus; slightly agitated by Syrian chemical massacre