Michael Jackson celebrates acquittal with massive sleepover party.
Busloads of kids arrived at Neverland Ranch today for a massive sleepover party hosted by Michael Jackson in celebration of the pop icon's recent trial acquittal. Jackson greeted the hundreds of children personally with an offering of cookies and a choice of milk or wine. The children were directed toward the master sleeping quarters where they enjoyed toys, games, candy, and a large selection of porn. After all the children arrived Jackson joined the group to begin storytelling, innocent cuddling, and playing games involving close physical contact throughout the evening.
- Justin Bieber reaches puberty during tweet
- Wii 2009 simulates playing video game
- Justin Bieber’s fans prepare for star's upcoming back waxing
- Mel Gibson loses half of swastika collection in divorce
- Lack of Oprah and Casey Anthony on TV drives housewives to alcoholism
- Bin Laden posthumously submits "Dancing with The Stars" audition tape