Michael Jackson celebrates acquittal with massive sleepover party.
Busloads of kids arrived at Neverland Ranch today for a massive sleepover party hosted by Michael Jackson in celebration of the pop icon's recent trial acquittal. Jackson greeted the hundreds of children personally with an offering of cookies and a choice of milk or wine. The children were directed toward the master sleeping quarters where they enjoyed toys, games, candy, and a large selection of porn. After all the children arrived Jackson joined the group to begin storytelling, innocent cuddling, and playing games involving close physical contact throughout the evening.
- Jay-Z to purchase retailer J.C. Penney
- Katie Holmes hopes divorce doesn't prevent her from reaching Scientology Level 7
- Chris Hansen not invited to Michael Jackson memorial service
- Fifth Third Loan Officer Thinks “To Catch a Predator” Is Really, Really Stupid
- Cincinnati gets Oscar nomination for “Most Overreaction to Movie Being Filmed in City”
- Covington plans Lumeno-methlab celebration