Michael Jackson celebrates acquittal with massive sleepover party.
Busloads of kids arrived at Neverland Ranch today for a massive sleepover party hosted by Michael Jackson in celebration of the pop icon's recent trial acquittal. Jackson greeted the hundreds of children personally with an offering of cookies and a choice of milk or wine. The children were directed toward the master sleeping quarters where they enjoyed toys, games, candy, and a large selection of porn. After all the children arrived Jackson joined the group to begin storytelling, innocent cuddling, and playing games involving close physical contact throughout the evening.
- New Kids on the Block denied reservations at Lachey’s Bar
- Nation’s nursing home residents celebrate Billy Crystal’s Oscar hosting performance
- Judge appreciates T.I.'s dope rhymes
- Pope issues statement on condiments
- Olsen twin identity stolen by other Olsen twin
- Jay-Z to purchase retailer J.C. Penney