Michael Jackson celebrates acquittal with massive sleepover party.
Busloads of kids arrived at Neverland Ranch today for a massive sleepover party hosted by Michael Jackson in celebration of the pop icon's recent trial acquittal. Jackson greeted the hundreds of children personally with an offering of cookies and a choice of milk or wine. The children were directed toward the master sleeping quarters where they enjoyed toys, games, candy, and a large selection of porn. After all the children arrived Jackson joined the group to begin storytelling, innocent cuddling, and playing games involving close physical contact throughout the evening.
- Prison gangs hold lottery for rights to Justin Bieber
- GIRL INTERRUPTED: Britney Spears' clubbing schedule suffers frequent rehab interruptions
- Heroic Eden Park resident frees captive butterflies from Krohn Conservatory
- Pope issues statement on condiments
- Scheduling lunch a futile struggle for chums Ronald Reagan and Charleton Heston
- Oprah to pay everyone's mortgage