Michael Jackson celebrates acquittal with massive sleepover party.
Busloads of kids arrived at Neverland Ranch today for a massive sleepover party hosted by Michael Jackson in celebration of the pop icon's recent trial acquittal. Jackson greeted the hundreds of children personally with an offering of cookies and a choice of milk or wine. The children were directed toward the master sleeping quarters where they enjoyed toys, games, candy, and a large selection of porn. After all the children arrived Jackson joined the group to begin storytelling, innocent cuddling, and playing games involving close physical contact throughout the evening.
- George Clooney loses deposit on wedding reception chocolate fountain
- Big Bird Flu ravages large bird puppet community.
- Kardashian family asks for privacy while crafting baby's story line in season 8
- Cincinnati gets Oscar nomination for “Most Overreaction to Movie Being Filmed in City”
- Actual vampires outraged by portrayal as lame teens
- Jennifer Lopez buys chain of hardware stores.