Michael Jackson celebrates acquittal with massive sleepover party.
Busloads of kids arrived at Neverland Ranch today for a massive sleepover party hosted by Michael Jackson in celebration of the pop icon's recent trial acquittal. Jackson greeted the hundreds of children personally with an offering of cookies and a choice of milk or wine. The children were directed toward the master sleeping quarters where they enjoyed toys, games, candy, and a large selection of porn. After all the children arrived Jackson joined the group to begin storytelling, innocent cuddling, and playing games involving close physical contact throughout the evening.
- Oprah gives away almost entire personal house staff of over 200 illegal immigrant domestic servants.
- Cincinnati gets Oscar nomination for “Most Overreaction to Movie Being Filmed in City”
- Tiger Woods to host new NBC morning show, Apology Today
- Jay-Z to purchase retailer J.C. Penney
- Tom Cruise buys new elevator shoes in preparation for dating again
- Jackson World Funeral Tour Scheduled