Michael Jackson celebrates acquittal with massive sleepover party.
Busloads of kids arrived at Neverland Ranch today for a massive sleepover party hosted by Michael Jackson in celebration of the pop icon's recent trial acquittal. Jackson greeted the hundreds of children personally with an offering of cookies and a choice of milk or wine. The children were directed toward the master sleeping quarters where they enjoyed toys, games, candy, and a large selection of porn. After all the children arrived Jackson joined the group to begin storytelling, innocent cuddling, and playing games involving close physical contact throughout the evening.
- Tom Cruise buys new elevator shoes in preparation for dating again
- Lack of Oprah and Casey Anthony on TV drives housewives to alcoholism
- Justin Bieber’s old haircut to release solo album
- Norwood Man Regrets Betting on WWE Wrestling Events
- Angelina Jolie adopts Octuplet Mom
- America outraged by Miley Cyrus; slightly agitated by Syrian chemical massacre