Michael Jackson celebrates acquittal with massive sleepover party.
Busloads of kids arrived at Neverland Ranch today for a massive sleepover party hosted by Michael Jackson in celebration of the pop icon's recent trial acquittal. Jackson greeted the hundreds of children personally with an offering of cookies and a choice of milk or wine. The children were directed toward the master sleeping quarters where they enjoyed toys, games, candy, and a large selection of porn. After all the children arrived Jackson joined the group to begin storytelling, innocent cuddling, and playing games involving close physical contact throughout the evening.
- John Snow to address Congress on climate change
- Gangsta of love to be sentenced, Space Cowboy still at large
- Chris Hansen not invited to Michael Jackson memorial service
- Pope issues statement on condiments
- Kardashian pregnancy coverage interrupted by Obama Inauguration
- Riverbend sound system makes Bob Dylan lyrics understandable