Michael Jackson celebrates acquittal with massive sleepover party.
Busloads of kids arrived at Neverland Ranch today for a massive sleepover party hosted by Michael Jackson in celebration of the pop icon's recent trial acquittal. Jackson greeted the hundreds of children personally with an offering of cookies and a choice of milk or wine. The children were directed toward the master sleeping quarters where they enjoyed toys, games, candy, and a large selection of porn. After all the children arrived Jackson joined the group to begin storytelling, innocent cuddling, and playing games involving close physical contact throughout the evening.
- Anna Nicole’s baby endorses TrimSpa infant formula
- Sarah Palin gives away cars, books, and bastard children on Oprah
- Bravo announces new show: “The Real Housewives of Ludlow Kentucky”
- "The Situation" to replace Wolf Blitzer
- Bobby Brown lowers flags to half staff after running out of blow
- Ashley Judd stops brushing teeth in preparation for Kentucky Senate run