Michael Jackson celebrates acquittal with massive sleepover party.
Busloads of kids arrived at Neverland Ranch today for a massive sleepover party hosted by Michael Jackson in celebration of the pop icon's recent trial acquittal. Jackson greeted the hundreds of children personally with an offering of cookies and a choice of milk or wine. The children were directed toward the master sleeping quarters where they enjoyed toys, games, candy, and a large selection of porn. After all the children arrived Jackson joined the group to begin storytelling, innocent cuddling, and playing games involving close physical contact throughout the evening.
- Michael Jackson reunited with face
- Simon Cowell to leave Idol, demands custody of Ryan Seacrest
- Arabic musicians struggle to follow path of Latin pop explosion
- Justin Bieberís old haircut to release solo album
- Paris Hilton claims to have held Lindsey Lohanís purse for last 8 weeks
- Ray J denied job as videographer for Kardashian wedding