Michael Jackson celebrates acquittal with massive sleepover party.
Busloads of kids arrived at Neverland Ranch today for a massive sleepover party hosted by Michael Jackson in celebration of the pop icon's recent trial acquittal. Jackson greeted the hundreds of children personally with an offering of cookies and a choice of milk or wine. The children were directed toward the master sleeping quarters where they enjoyed toys, games, candy, and a large selection of porn. After all the children arrived Jackson joined the group to begin storytelling, innocent cuddling, and playing games involving close physical contact throughout the evening.
- Pippa Middleton’s buttocks blamed for London riots
- Covington plans Lumeno-methlab celebration
- Paula Deen adopts St. Bernard puppy, offers bid to buy Cincinnati Reds
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck hoping to fill publicity void.
- Queen City TV ratings surpassed by UDF security video of rotating hot dog machine
- Members of One Direction admit they were the ones booing Justin Beiber