Michael Jackson celebrates acquittal with massive sleepover party.
Busloads of kids arrived at Neverland Ranch today for a massive sleepover party hosted by Michael Jackson in celebration of the pop icon's recent trial acquittal. Jackson greeted the hundreds of children personally with an offering of cookies and a choice of milk or wine. The children were directed toward the master sleeping quarters where they enjoyed toys, games, candy, and a large selection of porn. After all the children arrived Jackson joined the group to begin storytelling, innocent cuddling, and playing games involving close physical contact throughout the evening.
- NEWS 5 Jack Atherton’s hair escapes from head, mauls Ken Broo’s hair
- Andy Rooney’s family begs him to return to work
- GIRL INTERRUPTED: Britney Spears' clubbing schedule suffers frequent rehab interruptions
- Tom Cruise annoys Katie Holmes with endless questions about James Vanderbeek.
- 12 inch Jonas Brothers doll taller than 2 out of 3 Jonas Brothers
- Tila Tequila autobiography to include free copy of George Bush memoirs