Michael Jackson celebrates acquittal with massive sleepover party.
Busloads of kids arrived at Neverland Ranch today for a massive sleepover party hosted by Michael Jackson in celebration of the pop icon's recent trial acquittal. Jackson greeted the hundreds of children personally with an offering of cookies and a choice of milk or wine. The children were directed toward the master sleeping quarters where they enjoyed toys, games, candy, and a large selection of porn. After all the children arrived Jackson joined the group to begin storytelling, innocent cuddling, and playing games involving close physical contact throughout the evening.
- U.S. Census double counts Kevin Smith
- Chad Johnson refrains from booty pats during jail term
- Andy Rooney’s family begs him to return to work
- Stephen Hawking profoundly confused by hospital insurance forms
- Tila Tequila autobiography to include free copy of George Bush memoirs
- Olsen twin identity stolen by other Olsen twin