Michael Jackson celebrates acquittal with massive sleepover party.
Busloads of kids arrived at Neverland Ranch today for a massive sleepover party hosted by Michael Jackson in celebration of the pop icon's recent trial acquittal. Jackson greeted the hundreds of children personally with an offering of cookies and a choice of milk or wine. The children were directed toward the master sleeping quarters where they enjoyed toys, games, candy, and a large selection of porn. After all the children arrived Jackson joined the group to begin storytelling, innocent cuddling, and playing games involving close physical contact throughout the evening.
- Big Bird Flu ravages large bird puppet community.
- Andy Rooney’s family begs him to return to work
- Chris Hansen not invited to Michael Jackson memorial service
- CNN reveals bullied bus monitor actually Piers Morgan working undercover
- Oprah to pay everyone's mortgage
- Pop Star Beyonce Purchases Bed Bath & Beyond