Michael Jackson celebrates acquittal with massive sleepover party.
Busloads of kids arrived at Neverland Ranch today for a massive sleepover party hosted by Michael Jackson in celebration of the pop icon's recent trial acquittal. Jackson greeted the hundreds of children personally with an offering of cookies and a choice of milk or wine. The children were directed toward the master sleeping quarters where they enjoyed toys, games, candy, and a large selection of porn. After all the children arrived Jackson joined the group to begin storytelling, innocent cuddling, and playing games involving close physical contact throughout the evening.
- Mel Gibson loses half of swastika collection in divorce
- Miley Cyrus practices Oscar appearance by shooting heroin
- Covington plans Lumeno-methlab celebration
- Members of One Direction admit they were the ones booing Justin Beiber
- Balloon Boy trapped in backyard mine shaft this week
- Jessica Simpson's baby born during eighteenth trimester of pregnancy