Michael Jackson celebrates acquittal with massive sleepover party.
Busloads of kids arrived at Neverland Ranch today for a massive sleepover party hosted by Michael Jackson in celebration of the pop icon's recent trial acquittal. Jackson greeted the hundreds of children personally with an offering of cookies and a choice of milk or wine. The children were directed toward the master sleeping quarters where they enjoyed toys, games, candy, and a large selection of porn. After all the children arrived Jackson joined the group to begin storytelling, innocent cuddling, and playing games involving close physical contact throughout the evening.
- Kate Middleton loses over 1,300 Facebook friends over constant baby posts
- 12 inch Jonas Brothers doll taller than 2 out of 3 Jonas Brothers
- America needs time to process the 96-page USA TODAY Michael Jackson commemorative edition before next celebrity death
- Bill Nye agrees God created Cincinnati Beer Week
- Paula Deen adopts St. Bernard puppy, offers bid to buy Cincinnati Reds
- I'm just like Eminem!... Except my parents were rich and went to Harvard..