Michael Jackson celebrates acquittal with massive sleepover party.
Busloads of kids arrived at Neverland Ranch today for a massive sleepover party hosted by Michael Jackson in celebration of the pop icon's recent trial acquittal. Jackson greeted the hundreds of children personally with an offering of cookies and a choice of milk or wine. The children were directed toward the master sleeping quarters where they enjoyed toys, games, candy, and a large selection of porn. After all the children arrived Jackson joined the group to begin storytelling, innocent cuddling, and playing games involving close physical contact throughout the evening.
- Casey Anthony says prison food better than Walnut Street Grill
- Mel Gibson promotes new book, “If I Did Hate Jews”.
- George Takei promises to be greatest gay Japanese Oktoberfest Grand Marshall in world history
- Oprah steps up hurricane relief with three state purchase.
- Santa cracks down on Elf workplace tweeting
- Fifth Third Loan Officer Thinks “To Catch a Predator” Is Really, Really Stupid