Michael Jackson celebrates acquittal with massive sleepover party.
Busloads of kids arrived at Neverland Ranch today for a massive sleepover party hosted by Michael Jackson in celebration of the pop icon's recent trial acquittal. Jackson greeted the hundreds of children personally with an offering of cookies and a choice of milk or wine. The children were directed toward the master sleeping quarters where they enjoyed toys, games, candy, and a large selection of porn. After all the children arrived Jackson joined the group to begin storytelling, innocent cuddling, and playing games involving close physical contact throughout the evening.
- Nancy Grace offers six figure reward for capture of Jeff Ruby
- Pippa Middletonís buttocks blamed for London riots
- Leno pledges to deliver mediocrity in any time spot
- Angelina Jolie adopts Octuplet Mom
- James Van Der Beek feels cold reality of another year without an Academy Award
- FOX19ís Frank Marzullo struggles daily with own adorableness