Michael Jackson celebrates acquittal with massive sleepover party.
Busloads of kids arrived at Neverland Ranch today for a massive sleepover party hosted by Michael Jackson in celebration of the pop icon's recent trial acquittal. Jackson greeted the hundreds of children personally with an offering of cookies and a choice of milk or wine. The children were directed toward the master sleeping quarters where they enjoyed toys, games, candy, and a large selection of porn. After all the children arrived Jackson joined the group to begin storytelling, innocent cuddling, and playing games involving close physical contact throughout the evening.
- Halloween costume store changes name to ‘Ye Olde Slut Shoppe’
- Kate Middleton loses over 1,300 Facebook friends over constant baby posts
- The DERF Worst of 2010 List
- Horse defeated by Chad Johnson delivers self to glue factory
- Susan Boyle's eyebrows sign separate record deal
- Mel Gibson promotes new book, “If I Did Hate Jews”.