Michael Jackson celebrates acquittal with massive sleepover party.
Busloads of kids arrived at Neverland Ranch today for a massive sleepover party hosted by Michael Jackson in celebration of the pop icon's recent trial acquittal. Jackson greeted the hundreds of children personally with an offering of cookies and a choice of milk or wine. The children were directed toward the master sleeping quarters where they enjoyed toys, games, candy, and a large selection of porn. After all the children arrived Jackson joined the group to begin storytelling, innocent cuddling, and playing games involving close physical contact throughout the evening.
- Mel Gibson promotes new book, “If I Did Hate Jews”.
- Shirley Temple fans who thought she was already dead grieve once more
- Queen City TV ratings surpassed by UDF security video of rotating hot dog machine
- Obama holds jackass summit with Kanye West and Serena Williams
- Cincinnati’s FOX19 airs new local reality series
- Jon Cryer uses realistic wig to play Charlie Sheen role