Norwood Man Regrets Betting on WWE Wrestling Events
CINCINNATI - Shane Carlson has gambled regularly on WWE wrestling events for over two years. Unaware that WWE events are staged with a predetermined outcome, Sturgeon lost thousands of dollars gambling with money he earned while working at the Media Play store in the Surrey Square Strip Mall. Despite mounting losses, Sturgeon believed he was developing a reliable system.
The bookie who exploited Sturgeon’s unsophisticated nature is awaiting trial. Sturgeon was especially embarrassed when police visited his trailer home and informed him that many of the events he gambled on were reruns.
Investigators discovered that on more than one occasion, Sturgeon unknowingly bet on the same event twice. "I didn't know these things was fixed."
- Ultrasound reveals Snooki’s baby is a whore
- New Kids on the Block postpones reunion tour to accompany daughters at Jonas Brothers concert
- Studio passes on Fifty Shades of Miley Cyrus movie
- Cincinnati’s FOX19 airs new local reality series
- Ray J denied job as videographer for Kardashian wedding
- Rapper 50 Cent changes name to .37 Euro at start of European tour