Norwood Man Regrets Betting on WWE Wrestling Events
CINCINNATI - Shane Carlson has gambled regularly on WWE wrestling events for over two years. Unaware that WWE events are staged with a predetermined outcome, Sturgeon lost thousands of dollars gambling with money he earned while working at the Media Play store in the Surrey Square Strip Mall. Despite mounting losses, Sturgeon believed he was developing a reliable system.
The bookie who exploited Sturgeon’s unsophisticated nature is awaiting trial. Sturgeon was especially embarrassed when police visited his trailer home and informed him that many of the events he gambled on were reruns.
Investigators discovered that on more than one occasion, Sturgeon unknowingly bet on the same event twice. "I didn't know these things was fixed."
- Natalie Portman misdiagnosed as pregnant after eating grape
- Michael Jackson reunited with face
- Cincinnati gets Oscar nomination for “Most Overreaction to Movie Being Filmed in City”
- MTV's Jersey Shore star Ronnie passes miraculous kidney stone that closely resembles Snooki
- Janet Jackson’s breasts mourn privately during memorial service
- Horse defeated by Chad Johnson delivers self to glue factory