Norwood Man Regrets Betting on WWE Wrestling Events
CINCINNATI - Shane Carlson has gambled regularly on WWE wrestling events for over two years. Unaware that WWE events are staged with a predetermined outcome, Sturgeon lost thousands of dollars gambling with money he earned while working at the Media Play store in the Surrey Square Strip Mall. Despite mounting losses, Sturgeon believed he was developing a reliable system.
The bookie who exploited Sturgeon’s unsophisticated nature is awaiting trial. Sturgeon was especially embarrassed when police visited his trailer home and informed him that many of the events he gambled on were reruns.
Investigators discovered that on more than one occasion, Sturgeon unknowingly bet on the same event twice. "I didn't know these things was fixed."
- Anderson Cooper outs self in hopes of getting free tickets to Magic Mike
- Nancy Grace offers six figure reward for capture of Jeff Ruby
- WEBN fireworks entertain 450,000 people, 78.4 billion body lice
- I'm just like Eminem!... Except my parents were rich and went to Harvard..
- British tabloid releases first interview with Kate Middleton uterus
- Kings Island fire provides needed delousing for visiting Ludlow KY Boy Scout troop