Norwood Man Regrets Betting on WWE Wrestling Events
CINCINNATI - Shane Carlson has gambled regularly on WWE wrestling events for over two years. Unaware that WWE events are staged with a predetermined outcome, Sturgeon lost thousands of dollars gambling with money he earned while working at the Media Play store in the Surrey Square Strip Mall. Despite mounting losses, Sturgeon believed he was developing a reliable system.
The bookie who exploited Sturgeon’s unsophisticated nature is awaiting trial. Sturgeon was especially embarrassed when police visited his trailer home and informed him that many of the events he gambled on were reruns.
Investigators discovered that on more than one occasion, Sturgeon unknowingly bet on the same event twice. "I didn't know these things was fixed."
- Tila Tequila autobiography to include free copy of George Bush memoirs
- Instagram invests in photo modernization software
- U.S. Census double counts Kevin Smith
- Tristate watch for Rosemary Clooney unsuccessful
- Kanye West chooses George Bush and Taylor Swift to be in wedding party
- Mel Gibson loses half of swastika collection in divorce