Norwood Man Regrets Betting on WWE Wrestling Events
CINCINNATI - Shane Carlson has gambled regularly on WWE wrestling events for over two years. Unaware that WWE events are staged with a predetermined outcome, Sturgeon lost thousands of dollars gambling with money he earned while working at the Media Play store in the Surrey Square Strip Mall. Despite mounting losses, Sturgeon believed he was developing a reliable system.
The bookie who exploited Sturgeon’s unsophisticated nature is awaiting trial. Sturgeon was especially embarrassed when police visited his trailer home and informed him that many of the events he gambled on were reruns.
Investigators discovered that on more than one occasion, Sturgeon unknowingly bet on the same event twice. "I didn't know these things was fixed."
- Nationís nursing home residents celebrate Billy Crystalís Oscar hosting performance
- Roger Clemens appears with Oprah to admit he is ready to forgive Lance Armstrong
- That one soap opera guy still not retired
- Shayne Graham chokes during Dancing with the Stars audition
- Kings Island fire provides needed delousing for visiting Ludlow KY Boy Scout troop
- Anderson Cooper struggles to make death of Bin Laden story more about himself