Scheduling lunch a futile struggle for chums Ronald Reagan and Charleton Heston
Eager to reminisce and share memories, long time friends Ron Reagan and Charleton Heston often make lunch plans but repeatedly fail in their efforts to get together. In a brief statement, former First Lady Nancy Reagan said, "On a good day they may remember they have a lunch appointment but can't remember where, when, or with whom." Both men have been spotted separately at various restaurants from Santa Barbara to Malibu. Remarkably, a hostess at an Applebee's in Beverly Hills reported seating them within three days of each other. She explained, "I think that may be the closest they ever came to meeting each other and I am proud to have been a part of it."
- Battle of Christian rock bands ends in peaceful tie
- Shayne Graham chokes during Dancing with the Stars audition
- Kim Kardashian wedding gifts donated to less fortunate attention whores
- Grandma Love Hewitt only known fan of CBS\'s Ghost Whisperer
- Anna Nicole Smith's neighbors annoyed by endless convoy of TrimSpa delivery trucks.
- Kardashian family asks for privacy while crafting baby's story line in season 8