Scheduling lunch a futile struggle for chums Ronald Reagan and Charleton Heston
Eager to reminisce and share memories, long time friends Ron Reagan and Charleton Heston often make lunch plans but repeatedly fail in their efforts to get together. In a brief statement, former First Lady Nancy Reagan said, "On a good day they may remember they have a lunch appointment but can't remember where, when, or with whom." Both men have been spotted separately at various restaurants from Santa Barbara to Malibu. Remarkably, a hostess at an Applebee's in Beverly Hills reported seating them within three days of each other. She explained, "I think that may be the closest they ever came to meeting each other and I am proud to have been a part of it."
- Jon Cryer uses realistic wig to play Charlie Sheen role
- CNN reveals bullied bus monitor actually Piers Morgan working undercover
- "I have an extra ticket to REO Speedwagon at Riverbend" least successful Cincinnati pickup line
- Katie Holmes hopes divorce doesn't prevent her from reaching Scientology Level 7
- Arabic musicians struggle to follow path of Latin pop explosion
- Shayne Graham chokes during Dancing with the Stars audition