Scheduling lunch a futile struggle for chums Ronald Reagan and Charleton Heston
Eager to reminisce and share memories, long time friends Ron Reagan and Charleton Heston often make lunch plans but repeatedly fail in their efforts to get together. In a brief statement, former First Lady Nancy Reagan said, "On a good day they may remember they have a lunch appointment but can't remember where, when, or with whom." Both men have been spotted separately at various restaurants from Santa Barbara to Malibu. Remarkably, a hostess at an Applebee's in Beverly Hills reported seating them within three days of each other. She explained, "I think that may be the closest they ever came to meeting each other and I am proud to have been a part of it."
- Arabic musicians struggle to follow path of Latin pop explosion
- Local cover band covers other local cover band.
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck hoping to fill publicity void.
- Mel Gibson promotes new book, “If I Did Hate Jews”.
- British tabloid releases first interview with Kate Middleton uterus
- Octomom dating Jon from 'Jon and Kate Plus Eight'