Scheduling lunch a futile struggle for chums Ronald Reagan and Charleton Heston
Eager to reminisce and share memories, long time friends Ron Reagan and Charleton Heston often make lunch plans but repeatedly fail in their efforts to get together. In a brief statement, former First Lady Nancy Reagan said, "On a good day they may remember they have a lunch appointment but can't remember where, when, or with whom." Both men have been spotted separately at various restaurants from Santa Barbara to Malibu. Remarkably, a hostess at an Applebee's in Beverly Hills reported seating them within three days of each other. She explained, "I think that may be the closest they ever came to meeting each other and I am proud to have been a part of it."
- Janet Jackson’s breasts mourn privately during memorial service
- Jessica Simpson's baby born during eighteenth trimester of pregnancy
- Oprah gives away almost entire personal house staff of over 200 illegal immigrant domestic servants.
- Pippa Middleton’s buttocks blamed for London riots
- Jon Cryer uses realistic wig to play Charlie Sheen role
- Honey Boo Boo embarrassed by Pete Rose reality show