Scheduling lunch a futile struggle for chums Ronald Reagan and Charleton Heston
Eager to reminisce and share memories, long time friends Ron Reagan and Charleton Heston often make lunch plans but repeatedly fail in their efforts to get together. In a brief statement, former First Lady Nancy Reagan said, "On a good day they may remember they have a lunch appointment but can't remember where, when, or with whom." Both men have been spotted separately at various restaurants from Santa Barbara to Malibu. Remarkably, a hostess at an Applebee's in Beverly Hills reported seating them within three days of each other. She explained, "I think that may be the closest they ever came to meeting each other and I am proud to have been a part of it."
- Anderson Cooper struggles to make death of Bin Laden story more about himself
- Oprah to pay everyone's mortgage
- Katie Holmes hopes divorce doesn't prevent her from reaching Scientology Level 7
- America needs time to process the 96-page USA TODAY Michael Jackson commemorative edition before next celebrity death
- Miley Cyrus practices Oscar appearance by shooting heroin
- Jessica Simpson's baby born during eighteenth trimester of pregnancy