Scheduling lunch a futile struggle for chums Ronald Reagan and Charleton Heston
Eager to reminisce and share memories, long time friends Ron Reagan and Charleton Heston often make lunch plans but repeatedly fail in their efforts to get together. In a brief statement, former First Lady Nancy Reagan said, "On a good day they may remember they have a lunch appointment but can't remember where, when, or with whom." Both men have been spotted separately at various restaurants from Santa Barbara to Malibu. Remarkably, a hostess at an Applebee's in Beverly Hills reported seating them within three days of each other. She explained, "I think that may be the closest they ever came to meeting each other and I am proud to have been a part of it."
- Michael Jackson reunited with face
- Remote control for Fountain Square TV lost
- Royal family begins plans to kill Kate Middleton via fake paparazzi chase
- The DERF Worst of 2010 List
- Simon Cowell to leave Idol, demands custody of Ryan Seacrest
- Nancy Grace offers six figure reward for capture of Jeff Ruby