Scheduling lunch a futile struggle for chums Ronald Reagan and Charleton Heston
Eager to reminisce and share memories, long time friends Ron Reagan and Charleton Heston often make lunch plans but repeatedly fail in their efforts to get together. In a brief statement, former First Lady Nancy Reagan said, "On a good day they may remember they have a lunch appointment but can't remember where, when, or with whom." Both men have been spotted separately at various restaurants from Santa Barbara to Malibu. Remarkably, a hostess at an Applebee's in Beverly Hills reported seating them within three days of each other. She explained, "I think that may be the closest they ever came to meeting each other and I am proud to have been a part of it."
- Olsen twin identity stolen by other Olsen twin
- Norwood Man Regrets Betting on WWE Wrestling Events
- Canada hopes to be on TV again sometime soon
- Chris Hansen not invited to Michael Jackson memorial service
- Taylor Swift writes angry revenge song after breaking up with Spotify
- Actual vampires outraged by portrayal as lame teens