Casey Anthony says prison food better than Walnut Street Grill
ORLANDO – Acquitted murder trial defendant Casey Anthony responded this week to a critical advertisement placed in the Orlando Sentinel by Cincinnati restaurateur Jeff Ruby. Anthony said she sampled the menu at Ruby’s Walnut Street Grill during a trip to Cincinnati after the trial and found the food to be far lower quality than the prison food in Orlando.
“It’s easy to understand why the place was completely empty when I was there. We sampled everything on the menu and it was awful.” said Anthony. “We had longer lines on lasagna night in the Orange County Jail. Perhaps instead of an ad that said ‘OJ’, Mr. Ruby’s ad should have said ‘OCJ: Can I borrow some recipes?’ ”
Anthony also criticized the live music at the Walnut Street Grill. “In prison we had talented guest DJ’s and really good live bands from time to time. What’s up with the ponytail dude at Walnut Street Grill singing songs by Earth, Wind, & Fire?”
- Royal baby’s scepter causing Kate pain during pregnancy
- Leno pledges to deliver mediocrity in any time spot
- I'm just like Eminem!... Except my parents were rich and went to Harvard..
- 2014: The year Cincinnati catches breath from 2012 World Choir Games
- "I have an extra ticket to REO Speedwagon at Riverbend" least successful Cincinnati pickup line
- Tom Cruise annoys Katie Holmes with endless questions about James Vanderbeek.