Casey Anthony says prison food better than Walnut Street Grill
ORLANDO – Acquitted murder trial defendant Casey Anthony responded this week to a critical advertisement placed in the Orlando Sentinel by Cincinnati restaurateur Jeff Ruby. Anthony said she sampled the menu at Ruby’s Walnut Street Grill during a trip to Cincinnati after the trial and found the food to be far lower quality than the prison food in Orlando.
“It’s easy to understand why the place was completely empty when I was there. We sampled everything on the menu and it was awful.” said Anthony. “We had longer lines on lasagna night in the Orange County Jail. Perhaps instead of an ad that said ‘OJ’, Mr. Ruby’s ad should have said ‘OCJ: Can I borrow some recipes?’ ”
Anthony also criticized the live music at the Walnut Street Grill. “In prison we had talented guest DJ’s and really good live bands from time to time. What’s up with the ponytail dude at Walnut Street Grill singing songs by Earth, Wind, & Fire?”
- Tiger Woods to host new NBC morning show, Apology Today
- Norwood Man Regrets Betting on WWE Wrestling Events
- Local cover band covers other local cover band.
- CNN reveals bullied bus monitor actually Piers Morgan working undercover
- Scheduling lunch a futile struggle for chums Ronald Reagan and Charleton Heston
- Royal family begins plans to kill Kate Middleton via fake paparazzi chase