Casey Anthony says prison food better than Walnut Street Grill
ORLANDO – Acquitted murder trial defendant Casey Anthony responded this week to a critical advertisement placed in the Orlando Sentinel by Cincinnati restaurateur Jeff Ruby. Anthony said she sampled the menu at Ruby’s Walnut Street Grill during a trip to Cincinnati after the trial and found the food to be far lower quality than the prison food in Orlando.
“It’s easy to understand why the place was completely empty when I was there. We sampled everything on the menu and it was awful.” said Anthony. “We had longer lines on lasagna night in the Orange County Jail. Perhaps instead of an ad that said ‘OJ’, Mr. Ruby’s ad should have said ‘OCJ: Can I borrow some recipes?’ ”
Anthony also criticized the live music at the Walnut Street Grill. “In prison we had talented guest DJ’s and really good live bands from time to time. What’s up with the ponytail dude at Walnut Street Grill singing songs by Earth, Wind, & Fire?”
- Gangsta of love to be sentenced, Space Cowboy still at large
- "I have an extra ticket to REO Speedwagon at Riverbend" least successful Cincinnati pickup line
- Octomom dating Jon from 'Jon and Kate Plus Eight'
- Walter White kills John Snow in shocking Game of Thrones finale
- Pope issues statement on condiments
- Oprah to pay everyone's mortgage